LG Optimus Black P970 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.4
7.2

Hi! My phone has after using the same wrong pattern several times.

Please help me

• 2014-04-24 07:10
  • r0c0

Hi ! My phone has blocked after putting the same wrong pattern. And it ask tu put my google account and ai can't remember any from my gmail account

Please help me on this

• 2014-04-24 06:54
  • r0c0

please advise if BBM can be loaded on this phone

• 2014-04-23 08:39
  • Ia65

> In reply to nk mostar @ 2014-04-01 11:21 from sr$s - click to readdid u sole ur sd card problem. if u have solvve it please reply to this email. navodmanushanka@gmail.com

• 2014-04-18 15:54
  • iwpx

o b is nice phone all feature are good but need more improvement like a processor & ram

• 2014-04-05 10:54
  • 2S8Y

i have ICS on my OB and sudenlly apered issue"sd card was expectadly removed" .Does anybody have this problem and does anybody know how to solve it?

• 2014-04-01 11:21
  • sr$s

I have LG OB almost 3 year and I must say its not so good. The first thing is the touch screen which seems to be unresponsive sometimes...tried about 12 roms for him,and the best is IZS 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich stock with moded features,stable and fast,smooth...in general phone is ok,but touch features are sometimes annoying...hope I helped!

• 2014-04-01 10:46
  • d%}X

> In reply to vj sumit @ 2014-03-06 00:41 from KAtU - click to readi think telus has the upgrade on their site

• 2014-03-27 22:21
  • 4tk}

How do I save downloads to my handset without using the memory card?

• 2014-03-27 09:32
  • ix57

its be5arry hhh

• 2014-03-24 16:41
  • ajbV

> In reply to anonymau5 @ 2014-03-02 21:11 from 04$4 - click to readcan you explain how to upgrade my lg p970 (2.3 to 4.0
help me how ?
my email address - vjsumit@hotmail.com

• 2014-03-06 00:41
  • KAtU

> In reply to angel @ 2014-03-01 11:18 from rrnB - click to readhttp://www.lg.com/au/support-m...s-Black-P970 . Just scroll down to Manuals & Download then click software update. Skip step 1 if you already have the USB driver installed. My phone was updated from 2.2.2 to 2.3.4 to 4.0.4 .

• 2014-03-02 21:11
  • 04$4

i need to upgrade the software of my phone.how do i do it

• 2014-03-01 11:18
  • rrnB

hello i have just bought a lg optimus black p970 and it is very slow it wont download anything it just stops downloading i need a bit of help on updating my phone. does anybody know how to to that thanks

• 2014-02-24 18:57
  • Ja5C

I've been using the Cyanogenmod 10.1 for the past few months on my Optimus Black. Usual set of troubles include no FM Radio, no WiFi Hotspot, severe lag in the camera, freezing over video recording etc., but the OS is an absolute 'gem'. Would any of u say the ICS experience would be better and recommend me to downgrade hence?? Thanks in advance.

• 2014-02-20 17:45
  • ut9x

Does anyone else's cell phone automatically begin deleting your text (Words you have written regardless if it is a text, fb post, email, etc)? Just out of no where it begins feverishly back spacing and deleting everything you just typed until it is all gone and there is nothing you can do to stop it (this happens at least three times per week to me; all random times; and when the battery is full, half, or almost dead).
I took the phone into Sprint...of course, they have not ever heard of such a thing before. Been going on for a year now....on my second phone!!
Very Irritating!

• 2014-02-10 13:57
  • kJgB

> In reply to Lany @ 2014-02-06 04:48 from vpbs - click to readIt's normal in standby mode while your phone still connected to internet. there is many possibilities , because of fastdormancy , or many apps sync.

Mine is 10%/hour in standby mode on ICS

• 2014-02-07 13:31
  • tA$u

> In reply to Kerul @ 2014-01-31 03:59 from 9L1B - click to readAs I had said that when I copy a file from my friend from Bluetooth I dont know where it gets saved to that you had asked me to go to menu in the left hand side. I did so but could not see thing as options. In the menu there is 'Add', 'Wallpaper', 'Search', 'Notifications' and 'Settings'. So please help me as to which button I should click.

• 2014-02-06 10:04
  • 2F6I

i have my LG P970 for more that a year and i noticed lately that my battery is on a stand by mode and fully optimized but it drains faster than usual.. after 3 hrs on stand by mode and fully optimized my battery discharged 10%..is it normal? i think not and i panicked i'm hoping for a feedback because if its not i may purchase and replace new battery which may be too costly..or my charger getting in trouble charging or my phone and i hope not because i love LG unit and i hope i can buy new one.. thanks

• 2014-02-06 04:48
  • vpbs

> In reply to kasey @ 2014-01-03 04:22 from Ibx1 - click to readkindly check where did you saved it (sim, phone memory?), or try this click the menu button on the lower left part (the box looking menu) >> click "more" >> display options >> you'll see in the lower part the "choose contacts to display" phone and USIM. click these to two to view all the contact numbers saved in it. after clicking them hit APPLY button. hope this would help you out :)

• 2014-01-31 03:59
  • 9L1B
Total of 4150 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus Black P970.