LG Optimus F6 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.9
6.7
7.2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-17 11:12 from fmgj - click to readAs far as I know ALL GSM phones have FM radio capability. I think whether you can USE one as such depends on the carrier. If you're on T-Mobile's GOOD Simple Choice 3GB plan or better, you can use iHeartRadio and a ton of other services WITHOUT using your bucket. And it DOES work well on 2G.

• 2015-01-19 18:23
  • 4@r1

I have to say the phone is amazing....... For a light user.

If you plan on using it for gaming, downloading apps, etc? Look somewhere else. I have the 500 model, and the 4 gig internal memory statement is false. You only have approximately

• 2015-01-18 21:51
  • Ibxg

Can some one show me how to get my radio play if this phone has got any at all

• 2015-01-17 11:12
  • fmgj

Yes its a very good phone! I think stamina could be increased even more if we get an android 5 update!
The only concern is why in CPU-Z as others it specifies that the total RAM is 768MB and not 1GB that has officialy. I have the D505 EU LTE version of the phone

• 2015-01-08 15:18
  • AS%Z

> In reply to Margrock @ 2014-11-20 23:58 from kk1f - click to readSo far it works fine 4 me except 4 the occasional slight lag when surfing net & hving 2 force close it when it becomes unresponsive. If u do hv any parts 4 it i'll be glad 2 take them, provided u giving them away 4 free of cos.

• 2015-01-03 14:34
  • G$%6

comments required please.my lg d505 was new since feb this year and now the phone frequently freezes.
leaving me no choice but to remove battery and reset.
is it likely that a new battery is needed.it is generally full of the usual apps with int storage still available.it is under warranty but am changing my operator also.anything to advise is much appreciated.thanks.

• 2014-12-24 17:32
  • pLjT

> In reply to ian @ 2014-12-01 00:35 from kP2G - click to readi have lg d505 variant: 8mgpixel full hd camera and 8g memory. i got kitkat official update 4.4.2 and all i have to say: this phone rocks! very strong battery, and very optimazed sistem! so my advice buy the d505, it.s a very good value for money! and also buy an Sline bumper for protection[it.s kind of sllepery]. have a nice day

• 2014-12-20 14:37
  • ajZQ

How to increase memory on my LG OTIMUS F6 phone

• 2014-12-01 00:35
  • kP2G

> In reply to Margrock @ 2014-11-20 23:58 from kk1f - click to readDid you add a sd card? You need to move all apps and data to a added sd card to free up space for you phone to work properly. Look at the user comment for the lg optimus f3 phone from "anonymous" for excellent suggestions regarding rooting the sd card and moving stuff to it.

• 2014-11-23 23:04
  • 4EFf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-14 10:28 from k8Ae - click to readYou must not have had the phone long. It S@%&KS! After a couple months the 4Gigs it has is useless and you cannot get your phone calls, messages or anything and it's frustrating because you know someone is trying to reach you but you don't know who, there is no way to get more memory. I will never buy anything LG again! If there is anyone who does love this phone I have extra parts for you.

• 2014-11-20 23:58
  • kk1f

How do u find out how to erase draft messages? Where do I go what sitting??

• 2014-11-16 06:43
  • Ibxf

How do u find out how to erase draft messages? Where do I go what sitting??

• 2014-11-16 06:36
  • Ibxf

> In reply to radio @ 2014-10-15 08:38 from njAU - click to readit only has radio for the D505 version

• 2014-11-11 00:28
  • scKv

Is ther any way to make the apps use the storage space on the SD card. the low 2 gigs finally runs out of room after all my apps update. there is an option to move to SD memory, but it doesn't. why is that option there and it doesn't move?

• 2014-11-09 01:23
  • wMHH

Hello everyone am getting my new phone next week & am looking forward to using it & hope it wuks very gud

• 2014-10-29 16:00
  • j0bb

> In reply to radio @ 2014-10-15 08:38 from njAU - click to readEnlighten me, oh lord of the phones. I just got an F6 (D500) and I don't seem to find the radio feature.

I can't find the feature listed in the specs either:

Maybe you were referring to the D505?

• 2014-10-28 14:08
  • Pb8b

To Those That Dont Have This Phone Dont Get It Its The Worst Phone Ever Made It Makes Android An Lg Look Bad

• 2014-10-24 03:18
  • MexM

Pls the one that i'm using has no radio, am not understand. Pls is it not original phone or? Is LG D500.

• 2014-10-15 18:35
  • Nw82

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-22 06:18 from 7IDS - click to readIt has Radio, you just don't know how to use your smartphone.

• 2014-10-15 08:38
  • njAU

the phone is fantastic very fast no lagging I would recommend this phone to anyone

• 2014-10-14 10:28
  • k8Ae
Total of 91 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus F6.