LG Optimus F6 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.8
6.6
7.0

And actually only 768MB of RAM, as confirmed by Antutu...

• 2015-05-27 18:58
  • ptPf

No ambient light sensor ffs!

• 2015-05-26 16:40
  • 0x2X

> In reply to Don cash @ 2015-04-11 20:06 from fsTy - click to readPandora radio...look it up in Google play store..

• 2015-05-23 01:17
  • IbxG

I upgrade the version but now i cannot use my mobile data? How to solve it

• 2015-05-07 18:10
  • ub1g

rooting this phone just got easy, just download root master it will only take a minute or two to root. its in chinese but very easy to figure out. enjoy

• 2015-04-16 23:34
  • fuIu

rooting just got easy just download master root. its in china but easy to figure out

• 2015-04-16 23:29
  • fuIu

> In reply to nhell @ 2015-02-15 20:24 from 7XjP - click to readHow do you root the phone. ?

• 2015-04-12 14:55
  • 0aad

• 2015-04-12 14:54
  • 0aad

please where can I find da radio?

• 2015-04-11 20:06
  • fsTy

this phone have infrared lol chech the upper part between jac and mic

• 2015-03-31 21:56
  • nDWe

please it's said in the specification that the LG optmus F6 D500 has radio on it but can't find it.kindly show me where to find it.thanks

• 2015-03-26 13:16
  • fsTx

My wife and I got this phone back in September and they work just fine. There is one caviat though... Memory. It only has 1gig of memory and it doesn't seem to handle it properly.

For example, I can't share a photo on Facebook because I get an "insufficient memory" error, but I can email or text that same photo without a problem.

It also severely limits how many apps can be installed, especially since many apps will not allow us to move them over to our 16gig microSD cards. Other than that, the phones work well, pictures are crisp (for a phone) and videos look very nice as well. (1080p)
PS I don't see any FM radio, despite what the specs show on this page.

• 2015-03-07 20:35
  • kESJ

i got this phone for a week (d500)

PROS

+Vivid screen even though its only a qHD resolution
+Good for gaming
+Touchscreen is very responsive
+LED LIGHTS ;]
+dual core Krait
+great GPU, runs the game smoothly
+Sound quality
+less bezel
+nice viewing angle

CONS
-battery life only takes 3-5 hours of gaming
-camera is not good enough
-front camera
-internal storage is just 1.1gb
-5inch would be perfect
-only got few roms to install
-lack of support from LG developers

The internal storage is just too low, cant install games with GB size. Luckily, i was able to root this device and manage to swap the internal with my external sd card. I installed games like Asphalt8,Plants vs Zombie 2,NBA2k14 and other great games without any issues.

• 2015-02-15 20:24
  • 7XjP

> In reply to trickydicky @ 2014-12-24 17:32 from pLjT - click to readMy f6 first wouldn't call out or receive calls so I had to ship it back to factory. The replacement froze and won't turn back on or charge. This all happend within 5 months. I give the f6 two thumbs down.

• 2015-02-03 07:54
  • IEtX

Part of that RAM is used for videochip, hence 768

• 2015-02-03 05:57
  • ktWg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-17 11:12 from fmgj - click to readAs far as I know ALL GSM phones have FM radio capability. I think whether you can USE one as such depends on the carrier. If you're on T-Mobile's GOOD Simple Choice 3GB plan or better, you can use iHeartRadio and a ton of other services WITHOUT using your bucket. And it DOES work well on 2G.

• 2015-01-19 18:23
  • 4@r1

I have to say the phone is amazing....... For a light user.

If you plan on using it for gaming, downloading apps, etc? Look somewhere else. I have the 500 model, and the 4 gig internal memory statement is false. You only have approximately

• 2015-01-18 21:51
  • Ibxg

Can some one show me how to get my radio play if this phone has got any at all

• 2015-01-17 11:12
  • fmgj

Yes its a very good phone! I think stamina could be increased even more if we get an android 5 update!
The only concern is why in CPU-Z as others it specifies that the total RAM is 768MB and not 1GB that has officialy. I have the D505 EU LTE version of the phone

• 2015-01-08 15:18
  • AS%Z

> In reply to Margrock @ 2014-11-20 23:58 from kk1f - click to readSo far it works fine 4 me except 4 the occasional slight lag when surfing net & hving 2 force close it when it becomes unresponsive. If u do hv any parts 4 it i'll be glad 2 take them, provided u giving them away 4 free of cos.

• 2015-01-03 14:34
  • G$%6
Total of 106 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus F6.