LG Optimus F6 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
7.1
7.6

To Those That Dont Have This Phone Dont Get It Its The Worst Phone Ever Made It Makes Android An Lg Look Bad

• 2014-10-24 03:18
  • MexM

Pls the one that i'm using has no radio, am not understand. Pls is it not original phone or? Is LG D500.

• 2014-10-15 18:35
  • Nw82

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-22 06:18 from 7IDS - click to readIt has Radio, you just don't know how to use your smartphone.

• 2014-10-15 08:38
  • njAU

the phone is fantastic very fast no lagging I would recommend this phone to anyone

• 2014-10-14 10:28
  • k8Ae

• 2014-10-14 10:26
  • k8Ae

Do not buy this smartphone. It has no memory !!!!! Skype, some contacts, gmail, chrome, and few others small apps utilize ALL AVAILABLE SPACE.
You have to clean tmp files, cache etc MANUALLY at least weekly.
Plus - it is my first phone EVER that loses text messages, that are posted as delivered to me on the senders's phone. I never receive them - happens at least once a month!

• 2014-10-12 20:03
  • 4D{2

I love the lg Optimus but it can be slow at time it also freeze up at times but I would like to have the upgrade of this phone

• 2014-10-03 01:26
  • rVSW

I thought this was a nice phone. Boy was i disappointed!!! It's so slow it's always shutting down it takes forever to get internet access. You can't get on the internet if your on a call. It will download games but it only does through wifi connection which takes forever. Don't attempt to download popular games it will take up too much storage space. Overall i'm very disappointed in this phone i'm getting a new phone and giving this garbage to my 7 yr old to play with!!

• 2014-09-23 00:33
  • Ibxd

I was very excited to get my new phone. It had been along time comeing. I'm not happy because my apparently and devices keep shutting down. This morning my phone stopped respondingwith the message process.coml lge launcher has stopped responding.I want a been phone.this one is awful. Sorry but it needs some work....thankyou for yyour time...but the phone is fast abscess a great design.

• 2014-08-24 16:42
  • 7AWD

• 2014-08-24 16:40
  • 7AWD

> In reply to fortuny major @ 2014-08-12 12:42 from 0xbG - click to readThe 505 EU model has the upgrade available....
Only update if you are 100% sure 1.26gb is enough storage for the apps you use most...
I will not have any phone with less than 8gb of internal storage and KitKat...KitKat does add performance but in the end totally not worth for devices with less than 8gb of internal memory...until someone figures out a way around the storage limitation.

• 2014-08-23 10:29
  • 4Rxw

> In reply to Searching @ 2014-08-16 21:10 from 4dd1 - click to readpretty much every Android phone has Talk to text as well as text to talk...if it doesn't come equipped several options are available on Google Play...

However as a standard to just about all their phones LG does provide a rather good all around accessibility bundle pre-installed

• 2014-08-23 10:23
  • 4Rxw

Great phone with a little know how...I assume no responsibility for what you do to your phone nor does this site.
Towelroot>Super User by chainfire>F6 Utilities>install CWM>Freedom Kernel and you then have a phone that can use about 8gb of storage from an external SD card..
This phone also flashes quite easily back to stock rom.
I broke my first F6 by sitting on it and I decided for 70$ I couldn't come close to finding a better phone....
I ran this phone @1.4ghz, noop and Performance Gov and it actually increase the battery life...don't buy a cheap SD card because this phone actually comes equipped with rather decent memory and storage speeds...a cheap SD caard will cause it to go sluggish...but I would spend more than say $15 on a good 8gb online...

Avoid the KitKat update....ANY phone with less than 8gb of built-in internal storage should avoid KitKat...

• 2014-08-23 10:10
  • 4Rxw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-19 23:57 from 0ZJS - click to readNo fm radio.

• 2014-08-22 06:18
  • 7IDS

Does F6 D500 has radio?

• 2014-08-19 23:57
  • 0ZJS

Does this phone have talk to text? If not which ones do?

• 2014-08-16 21:10
  • 4dd1

> In reply to fortuny major @ 2014-08-12 12:42 from 0xbG - click to readYes, it is. I did this a few days ago.

• 2014-08-13 18:10
  • p7kY

is the F6 D505 model upgradable to kitkat?

• 2014-08-12 12:42
  • 0xbG

The only problem I have is storage and I have a 2 gig memory card . I'm with Metro PCS and this is really bothering me. Such a downgrade from my Galaxy S3 with Sprint

• 2014-07-31 17:16
  • jBva

Kitkat update has been released!

• 2014-07-18 21:26
  • j%hT
Total of 75 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus F6.