LG Optimus F6 - user opinions and reviews

7.6

How to increase memory on my LG OTIMUS F6 phone

• 2014-12-01 00:35
  • kP2G

> In reply to Margrock @ 2014-11-20 23:58 from kk1f - click to readDid you add a sd card? You need to move all apps and data to a added sd card to free up space for you phone to work properly. Look at the user comment for the lg optimus f3 phone from "anonymous" for excellent suggestions regarding rooting the sd card and moving stuff to it.

• 2014-11-23 23:04
  • 4EFf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-14 10:28 from k8Ae - click to readYou must not have had the phone long. It S@%&KS! After a couple months the 4Gigs it has is useless and you cannot get your phone calls, messages or anything and it's frustrating because you know someone is trying to reach you but you don't know who, there is no way to get more memory. I will never buy anything LG again! If there is anyone who does love this phone I have extra parts for you.

• 2014-11-20 23:58
  • kk1f

How do u find out how to erase draft messages? Where do I go what sitting??

• 2014-11-16 06:43
  • Ibxf

How do u find out how to erase draft messages? Where do I go what sitting??

• 2014-11-16 06:36
  • Ibxf

> In reply to radio @ 2014-10-15 08:38 from njAU - click to readit only has radio for the D505 version

• 2014-11-11 00:28
  • scKv

Is ther any way to make the apps use the storage space on the SD card. the low 2 gigs finally runs out of room after all my apps update. there is an option to move to SD memory, but it doesn't. why is that option there and it doesn't move?

• 2014-11-09 01:23
  • wMHH

Hello everyone am getting my new phone next week & am looking forward to using it & hope it wuks very gud

• 2014-10-29 16:00
  • j0bb

> In reply to radio @ 2014-10-15 08:38 from njAU - click to readEnlighten me, oh lord of the phones. I just got an F6 (D500) and I don't seem to find the radio feature.

I can't find the feature listed in the specs either:

Maybe you were referring to the D505?

• 2014-10-28 14:08
  • Pb8b

To Those That Dont Have This Phone Dont Get It Its The Worst Phone Ever Made It Makes Android An Lg Look Bad

• 2014-10-24 03:18
  • MexM

Pls the one that i'm using has no radio, am not understand. Pls is it not original phone or? Is LG D500.

• 2014-10-15 18:35
  • Nw82

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-22 06:18 from 7IDS - click to readIt has Radio, you just don't know how to use your smartphone.

• 2014-10-15 08:38
  • njAU

the phone is fantastic very fast no lagging I would recommend this phone to anyone

• 2014-10-14 10:28
  • k8Ae

• 2014-10-14 10:26
  • k8Ae

Do not buy this smartphone. It has no memory !!!!! Skype, some contacts, gmail, chrome, and few others small apps utilize ALL AVAILABLE SPACE.
You have to clean tmp files, cache etc MANUALLY at least weekly.
Plus - it is my first phone EVER that loses text messages, that are posted as delivered to me on the senders's phone. I never receive them - happens at least once a month!

• 2014-10-12 20:03
  • 4D{2

I love the lg Optimus but it can be slow at time it also freeze up at times but I would like to have the upgrade of this phone

• 2014-10-03 01:26
  • rVSW

I thought this was a nice phone. Boy was i disappointed!!! It's so slow it's always shutting down it takes forever to get internet access. You can't get on the internet if your on a call. It will download games but it only does through wifi connection which takes forever. Don't attempt to download popular games it will take up too much storage space. Overall i'm very disappointed in this phone i'm getting a new phone and giving this garbage to my 7 yr old to play with!!

• 2014-09-23 00:33
  • Ibxd

I was very excited to get my new phone. It had been along time comeing. I'm not happy because my apparently and devices keep shutting down. This morning my phone stopped respondingwith the message process.coml lge launcher has stopped responding.I want a been phone.this one is awful. Sorry but it needs some work....thankyou for yyour time...but the phone is fast abscess a great design.

• 2014-08-24 16:42
  • 7AWD

• 2014-08-24 16:40
  • 7AWD

> In reply to fortuny major @ 2014-08-12 12:42 from 0xbG - click to readThe 505 EU model has the upgrade available....
Only update if you are 100% sure 1.26gb is enough storage for the apps you use most...
I will not have any phone with less than 8gb of internal storage and KitKat...KitKat does add performance but in the end totally not worth for devices with less than 8gb of internal memory...until someone figures out a way around the storage limitation.

• 2014-08-23 10:29
  • 4Rxw
Total of 84 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus F6.