LG Optimus F6 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
7.1
7.5

I was very excited to get my new phone. It had been along time comeing. I'm not happy because my apparently and devices keep shutting down. This morning my phone stopped respondingwith the message process.coml lge launcher has stopped responding.I want a been phone.this one is awful. Sorry but it needs some work....thankyou for yyour time...but the phone is fast abscess a great design.

• 2014-08-24 16:42
  • 7AWD

• 2014-08-24 16:40
  • 7AWD

> In reply to fortuny major @ 2014-08-12 12:42 from 0xbG - click to readThe 505 EU model has the upgrade available....
Only update if you are 100% sure 1.26gb is enough storage for the apps you use most...
I will not have any phone with less than 8gb of internal storage and KitKat...KitKat does add performance but in the end totally not worth for devices with less than 8gb of internal memory...until someone figures out a way around the storage limitation.

• 2014-08-23 10:29
  • 4Rxw

> In reply to Searching @ 2014-08-16 21:10 from 4dd1 - click to readpretty much every Android phone has Talk to text as well as text to talk...if it doesn't come equipped several options are available on Google Play...

However as a standard to just about all their phones LG does provide a rather good all around accessibility bundle pre-installed

• 2014-08-23 10:23
  • 4Rxw

Great phone with a little know how...I assume no responsibility for what you do to your phone nor does this site.
Towelroot>Super User by chainfire>F6 Utilities>install CWM>Freedom Kernel and you then have a phone that can use about 8gb of storage from an external SD card..
This phone also flashes quite easily back to stock rom.
I broke my first F6 by sitting on it and I decided for 70$ I couldn't come close to finding a better phone....
I ran this phone @1.4ghz, noop and Performance Gov and it actually increase the battery life...don't buy a cheap SD card because this phone actually comes equipped with rather decent memory and storage speeds...a cheap SD caard will cause it to go sluggish...but I would spend more than say $15 on a good 8gb online...

Avoid the KitKat update....ANY phone with less than 8gb of built-in internal storage should avoid KitKat...

• 2014-08-23 10:10
  • 4Rxw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-19 23:57 from 0ZJS - click to readNo fm radio.

• 2014-08-22 06:18
  • 7IDS

Does F6 D500 has radio?

• 2014-08-19 23:57
  • 0ZJS

Does this phone have talk to text? If not which ones do?

• 2014-08-16 21:10
  • 4dd1

> In reply to fortuny major @ 2014-08-12 12:42 from 0xbG - click to readYes, it is. I did this a few days ago.

• 2014-08-13 18:10
  • p7kY

is the F6 D505 model upgradable to kitkat?

• 2014-08-12 12:42
  • 0xbG

The only problem I have is storage and I have a 2 gig memory card . I'm with Metro PCS and this is really bothering me. Such a downgrade from my Galaxy S3 with Sprint

• 2014-07-31 17:16
  • jBva

Kitkat update has been released!

• 2014-07-18 21:26
  • j%hT

There is an Android app called Force2sd. You have to be rooted and you need to add two lines in the build.prop file. It works great, but you can brick your phone if you're not careful

• 2014-07-01 05:44
  • IbxD

When does KitKat arrive?? It was promised for June, LG!

• 2014-06-28 08:03
  • HHHH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-14 14:02 from JGTL - click to readMetropcs or bestbuy

• 2014-06-23 18:58
  • 0YYF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-14 14:02 from JGTL - click to readMetroPCS sells this for $99 online and some stores has it for $49

• 2014-06-17 19:56
  • EXrM

hey guys.please someone tell me where can i buy this phone????
plzzzzzzzzzzzz

• 2014-06-14 14:02
  • JGTL

I cant seem d/l from internet ex;facebook/google/ect. I used 2 be able 2 press/hold&d/l. Now i cant. Had phone 2 weeks and still cant! Please help on this issue??

• 2014-05-28 04:18
  • RbqA

I cant press/hold&download from internet ie,facebook/google. Ive always been able to before. Cant find a way!! Please help me on this?

• 2014-05-28 04:16
  • RbqA

I just got this phone for free from MetroPCS. My old phone, the LG Connect, allowed me to plug the phone into my car stereo via USB and play my stored music directly through my stereo , while also displaying the names on the stereo dashboard. I had full access of my music using through the stereo's controls. I can't do that with the LG Optimus F6 for some reason. I made sure I updated the drivers and all I get is my phone trying to find the drivers on my stereo (which it won't). I bought an aux cable as a band-aid, but the sound quality is not the same and I have to select songs from my phone, which is annoying. Any suggestions - beside updating drivers?

• 2014-05-23 22:18
  • I0bd
Total of 67 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus F6.