LG Optimus G E970 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.9
7.8

Since January 28, thanks to Allah. Very good and awesome Going. Soon will switch to G2 or GPro

• 2014-06-09 14:19
  • uRBB

> In reply to kayz @ 2014-05-26 10:34 from fu%S - click to readTell your friend to check the bottom-left side of her/his phone. The first slot is the one for the MICRO SIM(Not the standard SIM card), and the other one is for MICRO SD.

• 2014-05-26 17:23
  • Jvm$

It's a good phone until the first month.
My wi-fi turns off by itself and always forget wifi' passwords after turning off the phone.
The default browser kicks me out every time i open it.
Battery doesn't last too much, unless you keep it with 0%bright.
It's actually a very good phone for gaming and high-spec programs.
If you want a simple phone to do simple stuff like playing candy crush and checking facebook don't buy this phone, it has a good hardware to be exploited.

• 2014-05-26 17:11
  • Jvm$

> In reply to PhoneDude @ 2014-05-25 14:33 from nYPq - click to readMy friend has the same phone but he complains that it has no sim card slot, how true please help?

• 2014-05-26 10:34
  • fu%S

Horrible phone, my bro has gotten it half a year ago, and he's already having problems, mainly with the battery which dies at 40% and yes he got another battery and after a couple of weeks it too started dieing at 40%..I know a few people with LG phones and all of them are having some kind of problem, anyway, I do not recommend getting this phone, I'd recommend the MOTO G or HTC ONE X for this price.

• 2014-05-25 14:33
  • nYPq

I have to say this phone is great spec and performance wise, very sleek and elegant, but the reliability is just horrid. My 1st phone (brand new) had touchscreen dead zones within 3 months of use (never dropped), the 2nd phone I received as warranty had battery issues and sometimes it won't even turn on after an overnight charge. The 3rd one I accidentaly dropped it and the touchscreen function died right away, when in other phones when the glass breaks, the touch function is still functional. Also 2 work partners broke their OG's too and the touch function was useless. Pretty phone, bad engineered.

• 2014-05-24 09:33
  • LrQa

hi friends...lg e970 really good but now my phone cannot connect to camera....please help me......

• 2014-05-22 06:05
  • tE6H

this phone is waste smart phone, camera quality not good enough,

• 2014-05-15 16:28
  • uu9E

plzz help me out how can i convert it from ICS to jelly bean

• 2014-05-08 09:51
  • tPFh

i got this phon one month ago amezing phon but not weking hot spot sum problm friends pls help me solve this prblm

• 2014-04-25 11:41
  • uZbd

> In reply to shafna @ 2014-03-25 07:57 from n1H% - click to readsame problem dear

• 2014-04-25 11:39
  • uZbd

its owsum, its a damn hot fone. its alll...

• 2014-04-23 21:53
  • u1vB

I have bought this phone 3 months ago and the phone was very good. But the phone glass and touch digitizer got broken, can any body lat me know where can I find the original front glass and touch digitizer of this phone.
Prem

• 2014-04-23 16:51
  • HHHH

Hi all, I am using this phone since last 2 months. This set is fantastic, speedy, smooth touch. everything is OK.

• 2014-04-22 12:02
  • uWTk

Hey friend, i m using this phone since last 3 monthd ,now one problem occure in my lg mobile is that when i start my phone display is stopped at at&t logo, so plese help how can solve problem, is it possible to remove battery?

• 2014-04-22 07:41
  • uu%x

Vega R3 Is Better 13Mp Camera Plus Better Benchmarks.

• 2014-04-08 10:15
  • tZtI

this phone is fantastic overall

• 2014-04-04 09:19
  • fuN1

The performance is really good. The graphics for gaming is amazing: Adreno 320. The battery, however, isn't very good. The battery only allowed me about 4-4.5 hrs of game playing nonstop. I would have recomended more battery life, but overall, the device is pretty good. 9/10 for me :D

• 2014-03-31 03:34
  • YHr5

High Speed , Nothing like LG Optimus e970 , True color as like as original the others ph colors extra dark or some ph color are blue tone or green tone therefore real pic not display

• 2014-03-29 07:34
  • PSdh

I have to ask,is flip cover case same for this device and for LG Optimus G E975? I mean,can it fit for both phones? Tnx in advance.

• 2014-03-27 22:02
  • JKSB
Total of 271 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G E970.