LG Optimus G E970 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.9
7.8

> In reply to Zayn @ 2014-02-08 11:16 from 6v4F - click to readCheck the update section multiple times you will get the update.
If it says wait 24hours to check it again, you just need to switch your date one day ahead. Hope this help

• 2014-02-12 03:27
  • 7Eyg

Got this phone yesterday. I bought this brand new phone from amazon for $187 on sale. Its an amazing phone!!! I'm loving it! I've got this with 16GB micro SD card & Jelly Bean 4.1.2 out of box. I've rooted it by 'Framaroot' app & uninstalled all AT&T bloatware by Link2SD app. I've used Sony Experia Mini Pro, Galaxy S2 (T-mobile), Galaxy S3 (1GB RAM), Galaxy S3 LTE (2GB RAM). But this one is the best phone I've ever used!!! & I'm very much confident about it :D.

Look: Just 1 word = 'Awesome'!!! No need to say anything else.

Touch screen: Very much smooth. Even better than Galaxy S3. Feeling is very very good.

Software: After ordering it on amazon, I downloaded cyanogenmod ROM for it. BUT! I'm not gonna flash it!! Cause, I'm loving LG's user interface!! Its great. Much more better than Samsung's touch wiz!!

Performance: Man!!! Its absolutely 'lag free', because of its 2GB RAM & quad core CPU. (You can trust me blindly on that!). You don't need to clear memory for using it :P. Graphics performance is awesome!!

Camera: Camera is OK. Not great, nor bad. I don't use camera much, so its not a problem form me. Photo quality is better than Galaxy S2, but not equal to Galaxy S3. Its OK. One can use it.

Con: The only disadvantage is non-removable battery. But, considering its hardware, battery life is great. Standby time awesome. If you sleep at night with Wifi, mobile data disabled, you will wake up with only 1% reduction of battery percentage. But, you know it, android is battery hungry. If you surf web much with mobile data, its will drain your battery like insane!!

Conclusion: A GREAT phone!!! I'm very much satisfied with it. I DEFINITELY recommend it!!!

• 2014-02-11 22:06
  • qPWB

How and where can i get PC suite for Lg E970..
can anyone tell me..........

• 2014-02-11 19:02
  • KIFP

> In reply to Optimus @ 2014-01-22 10:38 from uRBQ - click to readHi, Will u please tell me it's charger Output Voltage and current?

• 2014-02-11 15:20

• 2014-02-11 14:52
  • XNkc

Hi Friends, can any body tell me what is rated power or compatible charger for LG Optimus GE970? means it's charger output voltages and current

• 2014-02-11 14:50

• 2014-02-11 14:47
  • XNkc

> In reply to Zayn @ 2014-02-08 11:16 from 6v4F - click to readhi buddy, yes at&t has given out 4.1.2 , but i think your cell will come to your hand updated as the update was rolled out a long ago.! if not then u can definitely update as it's OTA, but if ur cell will be rooted or d-bloated then it will give error.!

• 2014-02-08 19:49
  • uRBB

> In reply to Faisal Hyder @ 2014-02-03 21:17 from uRBP - click to readHey @Faisal I have ordered an Unlocked LG Optimus G E970 from the USA ,And I want to know that ,I have heard that there is a Jelly Bean 4.1.2 update for Optimus G on the AT&T ..And I live in India...I want to know that can I update my Optimus G E970 with the official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 no matter wherever am I in this world ? if I am in India or Pakistan ,so can I update my Optimus G in any of these countries with the official Jelly Bean Update ???
Someone help me pleasee :)
Thanks :)

• 2014-02-08 11:16
  • 6v4F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-07 14:05 from LDDD - click to readYou can upgrade to Android 4.4 Kitkat, but first you need to root your terminal and flash a custom rom. Doing that, you will probably break the warranty...

If you're not a expert, it's not recommended...

Excellent cellphone. Amazing price on amazon...

• 2014-02-08 00:33
  • Mfxf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-07 14:05 from LDDD - click to readYes it is possible to make it run KitKat even the future newest Android's ROM on it. take a look in XDA Forums to learn how to install custom ROMs on Android devices.

• 2014-02-07 21:42
  • Pd2$

> In reply to floriath @ 2014-02-06 11:12 from w0%T - click to readdid you upgrade to kitkat ?? it is posible??

• 2014-02-07 14:05
  • LDDD

This model is better than Samsung S3 and at par with Note 2 in all aspects.
I have got custom ROM (kitkat) now on it and it is a smooth machine!

• 2014-02-06 11:12
  • w0%T

> In reply to Abhi @ 2014-02-02 18:48 from X}yu - click to readBuddy mine is updated already to 4.1.2

• 2014-02-03 21:17
  • uRBP

> In reply to Najam Ahmed @ 2014-02-02 18:44 from Pxpg - click to readYup, 4.1.2 updated.

• 2014-02-02 20:25
  • uRBP

> In reply to Faisal Hyder @ 2014-01-29 16:01 from uRBP - click to readHey I have the at&t version too...any plans of updating it to jelly bean? If u do let me know...

• 2014-02-02 18:48
  • X}yu

> In reply to Faisal Hyder @ 2014-02-01 21:34 from uRBP - click to readNo bro, because i searched it too. But everyone said that no one buys it so we don't have it. Is urs jb updated.

• 2014-02-02 18:44
  • Pxpg

> In reply to Faisal Hyder @ 2014-02-01 21:34 from uRBP - click to readNo bro, not yet i wanted one too but each shop owner we don't have because people dont buy lg phone.

• 2014-02-02 17:58
  • Pxpg

> In reply to Jersey @ 2014-02-01 23:15 from khL3 - click to readas i already replied to your question.! No turkish language buddy.
Eng, Spanish, francais, chinese, japanese, korean may be.

• 2014-02-02 07:13
  • uRBB

Hi,
Is there any one who uses this phone? If you have the phone, would you mind checking if it has "Turkish" option in language settings?
I will be very grateful for your help.
Thanks

• 2014-02-01 23:15
  • khL3
Total of 271 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G E970.