LG Optimus G E970 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.9
7.9

> In reply to bsalgotar @ 2014-02-21 16:07 from n1H2 - click to readplease don't root, the main board is very delicate, I know 2 cases, one mine, that the phone just turned off and died, no battery problem, I don't recommend this phone, the e970

• 2014-02-22 04:16
  • LuV6

this phon is not good. tel mee????

• 2014-02-22 02:57
  • n1H{

definitely way superior, it's a murderer of s3 almost, only camera is a bit unsatisfying .

• 2014-02-21 16:27
  • uRBA

Hey guys I'm also from india & I got this phone yesterday,now problem is that due to at&t bloatware wifi hotspot,terhering not working and network mode selection also not available so friend please tell how can I update it to kitkat, please tell me how can I root it.

• 2014-02-21 16:07
  • n1H2

friendss. sumsung s2pls or lg optimus g e970. better pls tellme ??

• 2014-02-21 09:39

heyi guys what u r opinion this phon sumsung s2pls or lg e g970 better

• 2014-02-21 04:19
  • n1H{

> In reply to Zayn @ 2014-02-08 11:16 from 6v4F - click to readhai. what u r opinion this phon. sumsung s2plus or LG G E970. bettter

• 2014-02-21 04:05
  • n1H{

This phone is absolutely awesome! That awesome that no matter what else I buy, I always come back to this. This beats in a price/performance wise ratio to any of the "options" I tried beside this, like the both versions of the Galaxy S3, The HTC One and the Xperia. Also the price of this thing is RIDICULOUS for its specs, got mine for $170 Brand new, Comparing it with the xperia Z which has almost the exact same expects except for the screen and goes for over $300, this is a one way deal!

• 2014-02-20 23:40
  • P1Nk

> In reply to Simy @ 2014-02-16 00:26 from 0xQi - click to readNo idea....its still in testing stages...

• 2014-02-20 16:14
  • X}yt

Anyone know when Optimus G will get Kitkat?

• 2014-02-16 00:26
  • 0xQi

> In reply to Insomniac @ 2014-02-11 22:06 from qPWB - click to readHello frnd m from india and i want to root it. Can u just tell me the procedure to root and remove the at&t bloatwares. My id is avishekkumarpthk21@gmail.com. also i am not able to use my wifi hotspot or tethering. Its shows temporary network failure. Thanks in advance.

• 2014-02-13 16:51
  • t}Ux

> In reply to HuyTran @ 2014-02-12 03:27 from 7Eyg - click to readWill checking for update multiple time do the trick??

• 2014-02-13 15:48
  • X}yt

> In reply to Zayn @ 2014-02-08 11:16 from 6v4F - click to readCheck the update section multiple times you will get the update.
If it says wait 24hours to check it again, you just need to switch your date one day ahead. Hope this help

• 2014-02-12 03:27
  • 7Eyg

Got this phone yesterday. I bought this brand new phone from amazon for $187 on sale. Its an amazing phone!!! I'm loving it! I've got this with 16GB micro SD card & Jelly Bean 4.1.2 out of box. I've rooted it by 'Framaroot' app & uninstalled all AT&T bloatware by Link2SD app. I've used Sony Experia Mini Pro, Galaxy S2 (T-mobile), Galaxy S3 (1GB RAM), Galaxy S3 LTE (2GB RAM). But this one is the best phone I've ever used!!! & I'm very much confident about it :D.

Look: Just 1 word = 'Awesome'!!! No need to say anything else.

Touch screen: Very much smooth. Even better than Galaxy S3. Feeling is very very good.

Software: After ordering it on amazon, I downloaded cyanogenmod ROM for it. BUT! I'm not gonna flash it!! Cause, I'm loving LG's user interface!! Its great. Much more better than Samsung's touch wiz!!

Performance: Man!!! Its absolutely 'lag free', because of its 2GB RAM & quad core CPU. (You can trust me blindly on that!). You don't need to clear memory for using it :P. Graphics performance is awesome!!

Camera: Camera is OK. Not great, nor bad. I don't use camera much, so its not a problem form me. Photo quality is better than Galaxy S2, but not equal to Galaxy S3. Its OK. One can use it.

Con: The only disadvantage is non-removable battery. But, considering its hardware, battery life is great. Standby time awesome. If you sleep at night with Wifi, mobile data disabled, you will wake up with only 1% reduction of battery percentage. But, you know it, android is battery hungry. If you surf web much with mobile data, its will drain your battery like insane!!

Conclusion: A GREAT phone!!! I'm very much satisfied with it. I DEFINITELY recommend it!!!

• 2014-02-11 22:06
  • qPWB

How and where can i get PC suite for Lg E970..
can anyone tell me..........

• 2014-02-11 19:02
  • KIFP

> In reply to Optimus @ 2014-01-22 10:38 from uRBQ - click to readHi, Will u please tell me it's charger Output Voltage and current?

• 2014-02-11 15:20

• 2014-02-11 14:52
  • XNkc

Hi Friends, can any body tell me what is rated power or compatible charger for LG Optimus GE970? means it's charger output voltages and current

• 2014-02-11 14:50

• 2014-02-11 14:47
  • XNkc

> In reply to Zayn @ 2014-02-08 11:16 from 6v4F - click to readhi buddy, yes at&t has given out 4.1.2 , but i think your cell will come to your hand updated as the update was rolled out a long ago.! if not then u can definitely update as it's OTA, but if ur cell will be rooted or d-bloated then it will give error.!

• 2014-02-08 19:49
  • uRBB
Total of 283 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G E970.