LG Optimus G E975 - user opinions and reviews

LG

8.0
8.0
8.2

Please help ..My g3 optimus camera is awful .. I have small front camera screen .. How to make it full screen .. I cant find it in settings too

• 2014-12-16 19:21
  • 05B@

Hello guyz, my questions is does this set support Warid 4G Lte services? coz m having some problem to get the same. Warid Support officer are continuously denying about that it does't support there services with 1800-mhz and FDD: Band-3.
Pls help me in this regards,

• 2014-12-16 07:45
  • wucj

> In reply to Sister broke mine @ 2014-12-01 18:28 from RnwU - click to readWhatever phone we are using, keep out of children and take care of it, although the phone said that covered Gorilla Glass 2, we can't guarantee it will no effect after it is dropped. If the screen, other buttons or other things don't work after the accident, take it to LG Mobile Service.

• 2014-12-03 17:04
  • tDM5

MY 19 year old sister accidentally dropped my LG Optimus G E975 and the screen cracked (Making it not work from about 3/4 of the screen) and all the buttons fell out some how, and we lost them.

After a few days, phone wont charge (Red light wont come on) and am planning on getting a new phone..

Phone was very good the time I had it though

Highly recommended, other than the fact that the battery doesnt come out, and that the back is very difficult to come off.

Simcard is located on the side, same place as the iPhone 4s (Current phone, hate it.)

• 2014-12-01 18:28
  • RnwU

> In reply to Caffe 8 @ 2014-11-27 18:44 from d@9h - click to readI managed my problem. Here is advice, it is worth of trying: I consupted my battery to the minimum, my OG turned off and over night while I was sleeping it recharged itself. after that I consupted my whole battery again to 10% and I connected it on my original AC adapter and after 20 minutes I cheked and my LG gave me info that will be charged in approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. That is like it was as in new condition :)
Happy end.

• 2014-12-01 11:25
  • d@9q

> In reply to win03 @ 2014-12-01 01:42 from w0Pt - click to readLG E975 is better, more RAM is bettet in Android.

• 2014-12-01 03:24
  • tDCr

> In reply to Nice Alex @ 2014-11-28 09:50 from XNaY - click to readInstall LG PC Suite, search in Google, connect your LG to PC, open LG PC Suite, if you have notification fpr new update, update it.

• 2014-12-01 03:19
  • tDCr

sony xperia M2 VS LG optimus E975, need some comment guys,thank you.

• 2014-12-01 01:42
  • w0Pt

> In reply to newuser @ 2014-11-29 01:04 from PWau - click to readMy LG E975 was 2,5 hours till 3 hours. That's normal.

• 2014-12-01 01:28
  • tDMq

> In reply to ahmico @ 2014-11-15 02:47 from DMba - click to readSamme problem here. I do not hav the optionen to choose 4G network, and the phone can't connect to 4G either.

• 2014-11-30 22:09
  • i99i

Hey guy. How long does this phone need to fully charge? Cos mine take like 3hour. Is it common

• 2014-11-29 01:04
  • PWau

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-11-23 06:00 from tDMC - click to readThanks Niki......I am thankful to your timely and valid responses.....Can you advise me how to re-update as I am not familiar with the updation n stuffs??

• 2014-11-28 09:50
  • XNaY

I also have now the same problem with slow charging after I was on G3 ROM and now on my stock rom happens the same problem. I thought it is because of my charger, because I have charger of my old LG L7 and it charges fast enough like it was with my original OG charger. is there any sollution :( ???

I calculated, 1% it needs about 4 minutes, and it should bee 1% for 1 minute.

• 2014-11-27 18:44
  • d@9h

> In reply to Eisley @ 2014-11-27 06:16 from PvrC - click to readNot sure about fix issue of Knock Code. So far, I haven't hear new update again since KitKat 4.4.2 rolls out. About battery life, it is very depend on many factors, I frequently use it, it can last for 4 hours more till 5 hours I guess.

• 2014-11-27 11:19
  • y{jB

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-11-27 05:07 from y{jB - click to readHey! Thank you for your reply!

I know the Optimus G is a little old, but I have no better option right now. It's good enough, I think.

There are no major cons and it's pretty.

But, what about battery life? How many hours can last with the screen on? My Xperia ZL is not impresive at all. It can last 9 or 10 hours with 4.5 hours of screen on. :/ It should be 20 hours, not 9 or 10.

A pitty Knock Code can not turn on the display. Any news on this, will it be implemented, maybe?

Thanks for your reply, again. I'm going to bed. Talk later!

Eisley.

• 2014-11-27 06:16
  • PvrC

> In reply to Eisley @ 2014-11-27 03:40 from PvrC - click to readMy previous LG E975 in Jelly Bean 4.1.2 was problem with camera app, sometimes it happens, blank black screen when activate camera, only icon loading when activate camera. If this happens I can't use camera, should be restarted to make it normal again. While in KitKat, the camera issue is fixed, but it has little bug in multitasking apps.

For Knock COde, yes, it is hidden, you can't open the setting to view it without installing Quick Shortcut Maker app. I had tried, the Knock Code given by LG in E975 worked only for double tap to sleep, but didn't work for double tap for wake up.

LG E975 is old now, you would be better find better perfomarance with choosing LG Optimus G Pro E988 or G2.

• 2014-11-27 05:07
  • y{jB

Hi dear Optimus G users. Can someone tell me how much endures the battery with the latest Kit Kat update? Any problems with KK? Is it better to keep on JB?
Please, tell us some things we can use to determine if I should buy this unit (don't have a better option, though).

Also, has LG already given Knock Code to the Optimus G?

Please, give us some valuable information. I believe this is still a great smartphone.

Eisley

• 2014-11-27 03:40
  • PvrC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-12 08:18 from fq18 - click to readHi, I also have the same problem. I become this problem when I put on it some custom G3 ROM, and after that, I gone back to this stock rom and now I have the same problem :(

• 2014-11-26 09:35
  • d@9M

I have og for year, as my secondary device, it has premium built quality and no flavs, very fast, no heating, only camera could be better. Batery still last for day and half. I play a lot's of games, without any issues. Very good phone

• 2014-11-23 20:56
  • dP$m

> In reply to Nice Alex @ 2014-11-22 15:03 from XNaY - click to readMy previous LG E975 doesn't act like you post. From Jelly Bean 4.1.2 till KitKat 4.4.2, I could take screenshot with the same way. All work fine, except the multitask system that rather not good. Try recover it or re-update if the KitKat doesn't act properly.

• 2014-11-23 06:00
  • tDMC
Total of 2521 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G E975.