LG Optimus G E975 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.9
7.9
8.1

Can anybody tell me that why my LG Optimus G start heating up whenever I play games for 10 to 15 minutes and use wifi. Is this normal or not, if not what should I do to resolve it.

Any help would be appreciable.

• 2014-03-22 14:34
  • 6Qwa

> In reply to Andreea @ 2014-03-06 02:25 from xnmH - click to readYeah mine too, LG Otimus G E975 is a good phone, but its screen is tooo fragile.
My phone fell from the sofa while it was in the company supplied Leather Flip Cover and yet its screen cracked in my palm as soon as I after I picked it up and looked at the screen. Moreover, many other smartphones in the market still work with the screen cracked, so we can atleast be sure of creating a backup of important files.
I am very disappointed by the accessories i.e. the cover provided with the phone, as Its screen had earlier broken on the third day of its purchased even when it the floor from the right upper corner where the outer white plastic is.

• 2014-03-20 18:30
  • U@Nh

hi all..is that optimus g support native video call...?

• 2014-03-19 17:30
  • KxMk

> In reply to Ahmes @ 2014-03-16 14:36 from KIJ8 - click to readTotally agree with you...

• 2014-03-18 22:54
  • dP$m

can I buy unlocked one and use it with straight talk as well can I update to the New kitkat version, please if any one know let me know Im student and I would like to save up some money not buying expansive ones

• 2014-03-18 02:16
  • YY{y

Using e975 for a month and fully satisfied . All those complaining overheating , it has builtin limiter which wont let the device overheat . Play heavy game for some time and try increasing brightness it wont let you untill temperature is normal . No lagging whatsoever. Battery life is good , heavy usage makes me through 16-18 hours easily .
For me its a best buy in this budget .

• 2014-03-16 14:36
  • KIJ8

i think that the european version, e975 working in spanish, but Korean version f180, working in spain?

• 2014-03-14 12:13
  • 3Pwj

> In reply to Xheke @ 2014-03-11 12:30 from na41 - click to readbuy it or not

• 2014-03-12 20:38
  • NkmB

Any news about 4.4 update?

• 2014-03-12 16:19
  • mnSb

Hi guys. I would tell this phone is amazing. the Camera is good, i have the 13Mp version. The battery stands up to 18 hours on normal Wi Fi & 3G Usage. It does not lag cause it has 2Gb of Ram. And the price is wonderful. Just for 275 - 290 $. this phone really worths a lot.
The games have an exellent performance. I paly Thor or Dugeon Hunter or Asphalt and never it has shut down the game. Really recommended

• 2014-03-11 12:30
  • na41

Hai friends i am using F180L and these model does not support call waiting can someone tell is dere any settings or apps available so that i can get call alerts plzz as for sms i am using "go sms " app which allows 160 characters.
Thanks in advance

• 2014-03-11 02:07
  • uvuU

> In reply to doc nauman @ 2014-03-06 10:59 from 6QvS - click to readBascially almost the same bloatware. Better to go with G Pro.

• 2014-03-06 11:14
  • P$w7

lg optimus g or optmius g pro ? which one is better especially regarding software ?

• 2014-03-06 10:59
  • 6QvS

anybody plz tell me whats the major difference between lg optimus and optimus g pro except from screen display and 1.7 GHz.... especially in software ? which one will u prefer ?

• 2014-03-06 10:56
  • 6QvS

> In reply to Abby L Kahei @ 2014-03-02 02:26 from bCk1 - click to readTotally agree with you.

The first 2 options I don't know.
Because I never used radio.
But the last 2 options I agree with you.
The screen is very very bad.
I already changed it once due to touch not working. But now again its gone and this time they are saying I have to buy it even though I am still on warranty period. What on earth they made this screen with !!!

Touch screen change 2 times within 1 year....

And overheating, if you play some heavy games for 1 hour on this phone, then you don't need another iron box.....

• 2014-03-06 09:29
  • fuZM

> In reply to Max @ 2014-03-05 10:30 from mnSb - click to readOptimus G anyday, especially when u r into gaming. Kitkat update?? U r looking for l9 2. Best of luck.

• 2014-03-06 07:05
  • P$w7

Screen cracked in my hand. It overheats no matter what you do on it. Battery doesn't last. You can't soft reset. A lot more other small problems as well...don't buy it!

• 2014-03-06 02:25
  • xnmH

you must keep your finger on data icon until data setting be opened. then pick up the first tick (data enabled).

• 2014-03-05 23:54
  • SvCV

> In reply to Lily @ 2014-02-26 10:26 from mT@W - click to readyou must keep your finger on data icon to go to setting data, then pick up the first tick (data enabled).

• 2014-03-05 23:47
  • SvCV
Total of 2023 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G E975.