LG Optimus G E975 - user opinions and reviews

LG

8.0
8.0
8.2

This is one reason samsung keeps winning year after year: they re always willing to make sacrifices.

I mean this phone could've easily been de perfect touch, but no. It has lost de battle jus becos of some insignificant detraction in features such as sd slot, removable battery. I think to myself If i eventually buy this opt.G, my yearlong 32gb card ultimately becomes needless atleast for som couple of years.
Frankkly, i am gradually begining to develope hatred for lg and htc alike as they re de two companies that implement impressive ips screens. I will wait n see if they will learn ther lesson with opt. gii.
Are these guys really humans?

• 2013-05-19 21:25
  • fsV9

Hey Lg u need to update this phone , battery is going down too fast

• 2013-05-19 16:32
  • 0C9i

Anyone wants to comment on the free mercury side-flip cover/casing? For me it is the best cellphone cover/casing i have ever had.

• 2013-05-19 16:32
  • v0qG

> In reply to trinidad @ 2013-05-19 15:34 from t7x4 - click to readTry adjusting your display brightness to a lower level. Since its a full HD, the display has the highest consumer of power. Lastly, dont forget to turn off all running apps if the phone is not in use.

• 2013-05-19 15:58
  • v0qG

are there problems regarding about the battery? please answer

• 2013-05-19 15:34
  • t7x4

> In reply to rajuisback @ 2013-05-18 18:59 from PAYa - click to readYou should probably plug the phone in to charge over night. Then you'll have a full charge for the whole next day.
It's nice when the apps auto update while you sleep (if you leave your phone on)

• 2013-05-19 10:59
  • D9Pv

OG has no USB Host capability by default. it's only available through modification of kernel

• 2013-05-19 10:24
  • KxvQ

awesomeness @ it's peak ... no other words to say ...

• 2013-05-19 07:41
  • utNG

camera is excelent,better from galaxy s3

• 2013-05-19 06:27
  • mKbt

> In reply to chandra @ 2013-05-06 08:21 from M8T2 - click to readwell i have been using this phone frommthe past 1 month, and during night the dischargenpercentage is around 3 to 5 % and never morenthan that, i always make it a point to turn off wifi, data and clear the ram beforemi go to sleep, i think there is a problem wid ur battery, u can get it replaced at the service centre.

• 2013-05-18 18:59
  • PAYa

Hi Friends, I am planning to buy this phone, but I'm skeptical about the quality of photos and video of this phone, one can say that this phone compared to the Galaxy s iii movie and picture how, or somebody links to photos and videos of the phone itself it has come to my

• 2013-05-18 13:02
  • g8bT

> In reply to optimus g @ 2012-12-09 10:51 from YTZd - click to readhow much time do you spent gaming? i want this phone so badly even dough in my country is super expensive imma buy it, but im worried about battery life due to gaming, could you help me with this? thx.

• 2013-05-18 10:41
  • Lywa

Honestly this is a best phone on the market at the moment. It beats as well the new S4. You should believe me. Just try and you will satisfied with performance of this device. And if you looking the price it showing that S4 is overpriced and it lagging and slow comparing E975..as well picture quality and etc or whole batch. AnTu Tu gave me the 21990...

• 2013-05-18 08:10
  • MFXa

I just bought one. I'm impressed with the processing speed and the clarity of the display. If there's one thing LG should improve on this smartphone is the non-usage of external memory card. This would be a plus.

• 2013-05-18 03:16
  • v0qG

> In reply to phillip20 @ 2013-05-12 06:30 from vxs5 - click to readsometimes get warm but not very hot. i play game for about 3 hours continuous and its ok, temperature mostly only reach 40C. and still handable.

• 2013-05-17 06:59
  • b2}Y

> In reply to jupan @ 2013-05-16 16:30 from Na0Q - click to readme drop it and still work smooth, no scratch at all.

FYI my friends drop his Galaxy S3 and screen broke. He need $150USD for new screen!!

• 2013-05-17 06:57
  • jh0a

hi i have the e975, its very nice but don't drop it!!!
i have to replace my screen and it me cost us$83...
only 1 drop and the screen digitizer break

• 2013-05-16 16:30
  • Na0Q

Im using an LG E973 right now and im very satisfied with the features of it. Its a great phone and its help me a lot in my daily routine.
Playing videos, taking pictures and playing HD games is great!.. Kuddos LG!!

• 2013-05-16 10:45
  • vxtn

I have this fon guys. Amazing

• 2013-05-15 13:29
  • Rxju

I have this fon guys.amazing

• 2013-05-15 13:29
  • Rxju
Total of 2450 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G E975.