LG Optimus G E975 - user opinions and reviews

8.1

Price in India is around Rs 35000,same as samsung S3

• 2012-11-15 10:56
  • bCqn

y lg is wasting time and loose its brand image because its too late in india
is it has greate battery life

• 2012-11-15 07:31
  • ut3s

Loving it! Getting 13 hours of battery life on min without eco mode on! Screen is amazing! very fast and will only get faster once it gets the Jelly Bean update.

• 2012-11-15 07:03
  • 0Y1V

The Optimus G's 1080p HD video quality was very good, in both indoor and outdoor sample videos. Outdoor shots were the best. Audio was high, the image was clear and strong, and there was no lag between our moving of the camera and the video we saw during feedback.

The indoor video required the full strength of the phone's flash to light up the subject (Lynn) in a dark room. She blinked her eyes and acquired a pained expression as soon as the flash turned on. Note, of course, that indoor videos take on the lighting of the surrounding environment, and your audio will always sound louder than your subject, who is farther from the microphone.

by; http://reviews.cnet.com

• 2012-11-15 01:37
  • t783

Optimus G VIDEO 1080HD VIDEO IS VERY GOOD!

• 2012-11-15 01:34
  • t783

> In reply to scoobydooby @ 2012-11-14 05:46 from 4Ath - click to readHi friend, just want to ask you 1 question: how many hrs can this phone last? pls update your result soon .

• 2012-11-14 14:55
  • UiBx

I got my G today and so far I'm very impressed. The body size is just perfect for my big hands and feels like a solid device. The screen is gorgeous and web looks a billion times better than my 3gs (no surprise there, but still impressed :)
Runs fast.. best android experience so far for sure. The LG software that you can use with it is actually pretty cool too. Overall in my first 10 hours with it I'm very happy I own this phone.. so long as I don't run into any huge bugs and the battery can hold its own, this will be one to beat for a while for me. So far, 10/10 though and going to try to find things to dislike about it I guess?

• 2012-11-14 05:46
  • 4Ath

flagship smartphone Features is Incompleted without (i)users replaceable battery (ii) Ext. memory card support.
most Samsung flagship phones has won hundred-millions hearts with those extra facilities for its customers.

• 2012-11-13 02:20
  • XuF}

Now my dream phone comes true.Wish i could afford this beast like phone.

• 2012-11-12 14:30
  • KIA2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-06 14:32 from vx20 - click to readI have a feeling you have a different device than I do? My phone is full of ATT and LG apps and gets pretty wicked bad battery life, also this is the second one I have had because I returned the first one due to random reboots. (All of these issues are software related I believe since the G2x also had similar issues that were fixed by custom roms.)

• 2012-11-12 07:03
  • Yg9R

> In reply to Gani @ 2012-11-10 14:35 from M}gY - click to readRight now... not very long due to buggy software about 5 hours in use with the screen on. That is with Android OS taking up 70% of the battery according to the graph..

• 2012-11-12 07:01
  • Yg9R

This phone is fast as hell, probably the fastest phone around period but at the moment is suffering from software bugs and has locked boot-loaders.... Previous LG phones such as the G2X had massively hindering software bugs that were only fixed by custom roms and kernels, this is not possible with this phone as long as the boot loaders are locked so for now I would stay away from this phone. I will be returning mine on Thursday if the boot-loaders are still locked and finding a replacement.

• 2012-11-12 06:58
  • Yg9R

LG Optimus G is the current (top speed) best super phone.
ye, almost annihilated by Google store LG Nexus 4 priced setting.

• 2012-11-11 06:10
  • 7q5M

Just have it for week, all I can say is speedy, very good camera, very good os.. much much better than Samsung galaxy s iii.. kudos to lg...

• 2012-11-11 03:00
  • 7quN

> In reply to WhoaManWtF @ 2012-11-10 22:17 from Yg9R - click to read Is this phone software backup more better than google Nexus 4 ?

• 2012-11-11 02:27
  • 7q5M

Just picked this phone up today been loading all my games and stuff on it Loving it so far!

• 2012-11-10 22:17
  • Yg9R

does anyone knows if the Docomo LG L-01E Optimus G(japanese version) works with T-mobile sim? Thx

• 2012-11-10 21:34
  • qnGd

How long will the battery full charged will last? How many hours?

• 2012-11-10 14:35
  • M}gY

I love this phone ! Its a mega phone , wow

• 2012-11-10 12:29
  • nxBZ
Total of 2023 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G E975.