LG Optimus G E975 - user opinions and reviews

LG

8.0
8.0
8.2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-22 11:27 from vjsW - click to readWhy do you need 4.2.2? It already has JB, which is perfect. The phone works perfect also.

• 2013-05-22 21:03
  • 0UhN

I am thinking of rooting the phone to get jb 4.2.2. LG is taking too long. Still no announcement on it.

• 2013-05-22 11:27
  • vjsW

Up to 4.2.2 pls !!!

• 2013-05-21 11:38
  • srrf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-19 21:25 from fsV9 - click to readBro u r right... i dont really much care about no sd slot... but battery issue non removal scares me... my optimus g is 2 weeks old... no complain yet... i thnk non remivabale battery is a fashion among htc sony lg.... i talked to support head lg india n he assured me of leaving my battery dillema behind.... lets see... btw ppl who r having it share ur xoerience

• 2013-05-20 19:26
  • 7wxM

hey users, does it lag while gaming? coz lag make me feel like a nightmare! help.me.thx..

• 2013-05-20 16:18
  • rtPC

Battery is draining to fast if using internet!

• 2013-05-20 10:50
  • 7Dnj

This is one reason samsung keeps winning year after year: they re always willing to make sacrifices.

I mean this phone could've easily been de perfect touch, but no. It has lost de battle jus becos of some insignificant detraction in features such as sd slot, removable battery. I think to myself If i eventually buy this opt.G, my yearlong 32gb card ultimately becomes needless atleast for som couple of years.
Frankkly, i am gradually begining to develope hatred for lg and htc alike as they re de two companies that implement impressive ips screens. I will wait n see if they will learn ther lesson with opt. gii.
Are these guys really humans?

• 2013-05-19 21:25
  • fsV9

Hey Lg u need to update this phone , battery is going down too fast

• 2013-05-19 16:32
  • 0C9i

Anyone wants to comment on the free mercury side-flip cover/casing? For me it is the best cellphone cover/casing i have ever had.

• 2013-05-19 16:32
  • v0qG

> In reply to trinidad @ 2013-05-19 15:34 from t7x4 - click to readTry adjusting your display brightness to a lower level. Since its a full HD, the display has the highest consumer of power. Lastly, dont forget to turn off all running apps if the phone is not in use.

• 2013-05-19 15:58
  • v0qG

are there problems regarding about the battery? please answer

• 2013-05-19 15:34
  • t7x4

> In reply to rajuisback @ 2013-05-18 18:59 from PAYa - click to readYou should probably plug the phone in to charge over night. Then you'll have a full charge for the whole next day.
It's nice when the apps auto update while you sleep (if you leave your phone on)

• 2013-05-19 10:59
  • D9Pv

OG has no USB Host capability by default. it's only available through modification of kernel

• 2013-05-19 10:24
  • KxvQ

awesomeness @ it's peak ... no other words to say ...

• 2013-05-19 07:41
  • utNG

camera is excelent,better from galaxy s3

• 2013-05-19 06:27
  • mKbt

> In reply to chandra @ 2013-05-06 08:21 from M8T2 - click to readwell i have been using this phone frommthe past 1 month, and during night the dischargenpercentage is around 3 to 5 % and never morenthan that, i always make it a point to turn off wifi, data and clear the ram beforemi go to sleep, i think there is a problem wid ur battery, u can get it replaced at the service centre.

• 2013-05-18 18:59
  • PAYa

Hi Friends, I am planning to buy this phone, but I'm skeptical about the quality of photos and video of this phone, one can say that this phone compared to the Galaxy s iii movie and picture how, or somebody links to photos and videos of the phone itself it has come to my

• 2013-05-18 13:02
  • g8bT

> In reply to optimus g @ 2012-12-09 10:51 from YTZd - click to readhow much time do you spent gaming? i want this phone so badly even dough in my country is super expensive imma buy it, but im worried about battery life due to gaming, could you help me with this? thx.

• 2013-05-18 10:41
  • Lywa

Honestly this is a best phone on the market at the moment. It beats as well the new S4. You should believe me. Just try and you will satisfied with performance of this device. And if you looking the price it showing that S4 is overpriced and it lagging and slow comparing E975..as well picture quality and etc or whole batch. AnTu Tu gave me the 21990...

• 2013-05-18 08:10
  • MFXa

I just bought one. I'm impressed with the processing speed and the clarity of the display. If there's one thing LG should improve on this smartphone is the non-usage of external memory card. This would be a plus.

• 2013-05-18 03:16
  • v0qG
Total of 2456 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G E975.