LG Optimus G E975 - user opinions and reviews

7.9
8.0
8.2

I love this phone
the battery is good for 3days for normal use.. including browsing watching movie. call and txt gaming.
what a surprise very.impressive...

NO HEAT ISSUE ON MY OPTIMUS G.
IM VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED ...
LG IS DOING GREAT JOB.

• 2012-12-09 10:51
  • YTZd

It's just an example that says benchmarks are only a comparative-informative tool and that high-end smartphones are already almost too powerful!

So, have fun and, Merry Christmas!! HE is the reason for the season! :D
Bye.

PD: I'll keep dreaming on cause I'm happy :D

• 2012-12-08 16:48
  • LKVe

> In reply to Eisley @ 2012-12-08 16:31 from LKVe - click to readDream on with your Sony...

• 2012-12-08 16:37
  • 0Us{

This is a great looking smartphone, indeed! I'm sure it feels like a Core 2 Quad machine in hands; super reliable.
I hope new Sony Xperia Odin and Xperia Yuga will be better at storage and connectivity options than this one (HDMI), though, also at battery life, when they finally are released! They are taking so much time for that.

Anyway, I can quietly wait cause currently I'm very (very) satisfied with my Xperia Pro. I don't regret having picked it instead the S3 some moths ago, cause I though that in this days are not many the apps and functionalities that can actually take advantage of its 4 cores, etc. And I liked better the design and completeness of the Xperia Pro, which haven't failed me at all :-) Happy semi advanced user here :-)

Benchmarks are so second-place for me, my device scores less than 2000 at Quadrant, but it gives me so much pleasure while playing games like Asphalt 7, Nova 3, etc, and is as fast and powerful enough

• 2012-12-08 16:31
  • LKVe

does it have removable battery?

• 2012-12-07 18:05
  • nyZi

> In reply to script_writer @ 2012-12-07 11:32 from 9E79 - click to readhey man..do you know if this smartphone is for sale in italy now?

• 2012-12-07 13:24
  • 0Upm

just want to comfirm that this phone does NOT come with a FM radio

• 2012-12-07 11:32
  • 9E79
  • F

The AT&T version has an SD card. The Sprint version does not. Though, the Sprint version has 32gb internal storage, while giving you 50gb free storage from Box. SD card slow down boot times. They are also more sluggish. The battery life has been terrific. I have not felt any overheating. Maybe because I have an external case on it.

• 2012-12-07 08:29
  • qpEw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-07 00:32 from x0KQ - click to readIt's not a simple glass, it's Gorilla Glass 2 on both sides.

• 2012-12-07 06:34
  • 0Us{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-21 18:59 from 3bmU - click to readYes, easily breakable. A 26" drop shattered my screen on the 2nd day I owned this phone.

• 2012-12-07 00:32
  • x0KQ

> In reply to Faiss @ 2012-12-03 15:09 from 7tRN - click to readDude I'm having the same problem with my LG optimus G... It over heats and the battery life sucks! And I bought it 2 days ago... i like that it's super fast but Im disappointed with of the over heat and battery :\

• 2012-12-06 21:14
  • qL@R

hello guys..do you know if this smartphone is for sale in italy now?

• 2012-12-05 23:34
  • 0Upm

Optimus G features & CPU speed are super but hardware designed has a drawback/restricted for for users.

• 2012-12-05 16:21
  • rKjJ

when this superphone is available in middle east??

• 2012-12-05 13:30
  • fk0e

Yes I knew !
but if you lost the pin kit, you wouldn't be able to replaced SIM card manually once locked in this phone.

• 2012-12-05 01:28
  • rKG9

Anyone got any info on when will this phone start selling in Europe. Best I could find is "It is coming to UK in 2013" which is terribly broad assessment. Would appreciate any useful info on this topic.

• 2012-12-05 00:35
  • AL{p

> In reply to Pete @ 2012-11-16 16:51 from DAEx - click to readHave u had Over heating and phone hanging issues till date? Pls let know regarding Snappyness, Battery life, Camera and Voice clarity on LG OG after about a month of use....

• 2012-12-03 15:09
  • 7tRN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-02 21:19 from iJ6C - click to readYes, or you can change the battery, but it won't be cheap. That's why I like Samsung, their batteries are removable. Motorola should follow Samsung as well.

• 2012-12-03 12:21
  • 0UuF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-02 21:19 from iJ6C - click to read than gs3 has already beaten this to dust, with extra SD card slot and users replaceable battery facilties.

• 2012-12-03 00:59
  • YQZd

Just a simple question:the battery is capable about 800 recharging cycle.Its about 2 years,roughly.And after?Buy a new phone?

• 2012-12-02 21:19
  • iJ6C
Total of 2232 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G E975.