LG Optimus G E975 - user opinions and reviews

LG

8.0
8.0
8.2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-12 13:33 from theX - click to readNo, mine not geting hot easy. I canbrowse and sometimes playing game yes it get warm but not as much as my previous motorola atrix.

• 2013-04-13 15:16
  • XMiv

Can anyone help me with this problem? My optimus g heats up quickly even when I'm txtng.. I hope its normal for this device..

• 2013-04-12 13:33
  • theX

I have a problem with my OPTIMUS G. It heats up quickly even when I'm texting..

• 2013-04-12 13:31
  • theX

im planning to buy this phone, can anyone tell me how long the battery last wen you activate the eco mode?

• 2013-04-12 05:50
  • t7{f

Hi,
even though the specs are good,i have heard tht this phone is going to end its life soon.go thrgh the article in the below link

not only this link just type "lg optimus g End of life" in google u will find a lot..

i wanted to buy this phone but this news has put me in dilemma whether to go for this or not!!!!!

• 2013-04-11 21:51
  • ut95

Great phone, best phone for me.

• 2013-04-11 17:33
  • jeXH

Wowww... This is unbelievable!
I definitely must've tired out before the last juice drains out.

• 2013-04-11 15:15
  • fuN1

> In reply to deeboy @ 2013-04-03 11:39 from fuN1 - click to read12h max battery life in heavy use

• 2013-04-11 14:18
  • 0C9i

How's the direct sunlight view and the touch sensitiveness of this phone. Is it too sensitive or less sensitive or is it ok?????

• 2013-04-11 08:56
  • KFNu

LG is great, kt tech "take" smartphone cheap than LG.

• 2013-04-10 18:37
  • Pxv}

Hi,
The phone is fantastic; I just have one question: Does the auto-rotate function work with the Memo and Notebook apps?

• 2013-04-09 16:59
  • q}rS

this a great phone great camera and mulitasking...
great lg!

• 2013-04-09 16:35
  • t78y

I am a samsung fanboy..I used galaxy tab, galaxy note and galaxy s3. I purchased Optimus g E971 before 10 days. Now I am a LG fan. I always purchase LG smartphones after using this device. It's amazing.I have no words to say.I definitely recommend to buy this phone..don't hesitate..go for it..you won't disappoint..
Seriously.LG rocks..

• 2013-04-08 20:57
  • utQ3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-07 05:45 from XMit - click to readThank u very much for ur kind reply. You touched almost all the aspects that bothered me. Now i can confidently wait for this phone. Pre-order is one thing that i find quite annoying as it becomes nearly impossicant to return the product if it turns out to develop faults too quickly. I'd wait for the retailers to launch it in nigeria, ofcos at a higher prize, but i prefer that.
Thank you once again.

• 2013-04-07 23:00
  • fuN1

> In reply to dee-boy @ 2013-04-06 23:28 from fuN1 - click to readIm from indonesia. I bought it with pre-order price, about $550 (e975 type). Yeah its cheaper than sgs3 or htc onex+ here, but with better specs, thats why i buy this, and i dont regret it.

Pros: screen is damn wide (ratio 16:10 not like common phone 16:9), im really enjoying playing video and typing in this phone. Screen also bright and vivid. Video recorder is excelent. No lag so ever, thanks to quad core krait.

Cons: sound through speaker lack of bass eventhough its loud. Also i think the camera have' some autofocus issue, it tooks some second to get focus so if you want to do quick shot, many times it will blur. Image quality also not really excellent. Not bad, indeed very good, but i think it more like 8mp than 13mp. I expect more for 13mp camera.

Overall worth to buy and if its price same with f7 in ur country, better buy this. F7 is nice but its inferior compare with optimus g. F7 only better in battery area.

• 2013-04-07 05:45
  • XMit

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-06 20:42 from XMit - click to readWell said bro, Thanks. The opt.G is yet to launch in my country nigeria. Guess the f7 will be coming in 2014. dumb ass Lg. How much did it cost in ur country? Where re from? The korean version of f7 (optimus lte3) is prized at about $550 which is nearly the estimated prize of opt. G. So G is a steal.

• 2013-04-06 23:28
  • fuN1

> In reply to deeboy @ 2013-04-06 20:06 from fuN1 - click to readDolby only usable through headset. Its quite good, i feel more bass when turn on the dolby. Battery life is so so. Moderate user can through 1 day, though my iphone 4 battery slightly better even its already 2.5 years old. But that is typical android, consume more battery life.

• 2013-04-06 20:42
  • XMit

> In reply to ehsanvattani @ 2013-04-04 23:07 from 3ijf - click to readBro how well does the speaker perform? Does the dolby mobile make any difference? Pls tell me also how the batterylife is?. I cant wait anylonger for the unknown f7. Though it has larger battery but i guess both of them have compromises, i mean f7' with 5gig for apps;that's pretty slim memory...

• 2013-04-06 20:06

great smart phone friends beautful and power full lg optimus g e975 rocks

• 2013-04-05 11:51
  • s8y%

> In reply to trollLG @ 2013-04-04 13:45 from P}vn - click to readThose upcoming phones re not going to be perfect still, irrespective of there hyped specs. OptG2, nexus 5megalodon etc moreover they'll come demanding 40-50% more than the real G costs now.
So those phones re simply for trolls that ignore the basics of a average smartphone.

• 2013-04-05 00:28
  • fuN1
Total of 2457 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G E975.