LG Optimus G E975 - user opinions and reviews

LG

Popularity

Daily interest
3.9%
Total hits:
4774544

Voting results

Design
7.9
Features
7.9
Performance
8.1
Votes:
359

Sort by:

> In reply to eFiJy @ 2012-10-20 00:49 from 0Us{ - click to readNo, android is like having a PC with Ubuntu in it. While ip5 is a PC with a Mountain Lion OSX. And windows phone is,well,windows. The fact that android is an open source, its being screwed by developers very deep. Play store is comprised mostly by bogus apps which is either a security threat or just their to say that android has more apps.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-20 00:59
  • t7Xk
  • R

> In reply to eragon @ 2012-10-20 00:31 from t7Xk - click to readIt can't score more than Optimus G in benchmark tests even if it could score in benchmarks, but the fact is that it remains only an iOS and can't be compared with performance-minded phones like Android phones. It's like having a computer with Windows versus having a Mac. On the Windows computer you can do whatever you like, there are no limits, but on the Mac you pay a large amount of money for the Apple logo and for the design, but that's it.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-20 00:49
  • 0Us{
  • R

> In reply to Wil97 @ 2012-10-19 20:58 from tA$Z - click to readok., ok., i understand your point ( not actually ). iphone is nowhere near laggy, iphone beats everybody in benchmark tests. android has a lot of bugs, espcially ICS (wifi bugs,battery bugs, signal bugs),heck, optimus 3d restarts everytime you open wifi. Android shedding data even if ur not using it. And on and on and on. Plus, i dont need to remind you that android is a security nightmare. If im going to choose another OS besides iOS, i'll choose windows phone8, at least it's has sumthing to offer. Unlike your bugs bunny.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-20 00:31
  • t7Xk
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]What bug phone? Hey, I'll tell you the truth. iP5 is buggy, Android isn't buggy and laggy anymore. All reviewers admitted it now. Yes it still has some lag (I'm using GS3), but it's a really rare occasion. iP5 is buggy, not to responsive touchscreen,a lot of problems. Don't get yourself blind just because you're an Apple fan. Android is much better than iOs now when everything are combined together, admit it!

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 20:58
  • tA$Z
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]Apple brought nothing new since 2007...so why should you like Iphone? It has the same icons, shape, now this Iphone 5 is taller, but the width is the same, which looks kinda silly...except fluidity, it has really no interest whatsoever. Speaking about fluidity, Apple products have it because you really can't do much on them, except browsing. You are limited to very little settings here and there, but that's it. The 2 things I really like on Apple products are the design and Siri, which is spot on, beautiful. Android phones are more close to what your PC is, you can modify a lot of things, to make them resemble more to your likings.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 19:29
  • 0Us{
  • R

> In reply to eragon @ 2012-10-19 15:38 from t7Xk - click to readBulky? But from 2013 they will be even more bulky, with a bigger display, but much more powerful than others, iphone 5 isn't even on top 5 best phones on market. Stop dreaming...

And those phones were launched a few months ago, how they can be things of the past? Seriously, you need to hang yourself and leave us alone, we can't stand haters and noobs like you.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 15:40
  • 0Usr
  • R

> In reply to eFiJy @ 2012-10-19 15:20 from 0Usr - click to readthose fat bulky phones.? i thought they were the thing of the past. .move on man, we are in 2013. .

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 15:38
  • t7Xk
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]Except 4X HD, Optimus G, S3, Note II, Droid Razr HD, Lumia 920...

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 15:20
  • 0Usr
  • R

Can someone tell me if the international version has FM radio? Thanks

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 15:17
  • Px5g
  • U

This is where the troll came from . .Look

Nokia Lumia 920:
Best Screen Readability
Highest PPI
Best Camera
Most Premium Design
it has Wireless Charging
Dolby Sorround Sound
best OS
best Exclusive Apps
best Map ( Nokia maps )
Best Phone Ever

Im a trollz, youre a trollz, lets troll together.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 15:03
  • t7Xk
  • U

OMFG!! LG make phones?!! I thought they only make Refrigerators and Washing Machines or Appliances?!.

I was shocked. .No wonder that optingus G thing looks like flat iron .Lol. .

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 14:56
  • t7Xk
  • C

bring it to the s.a market

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 14:54
  • Np{V
  • U

> In reply to Nikhil Shrimali @ 2012-10-19 14:28 from vwes - click to readWhare are you from and where did you get it?

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 14:47
  • 0Usr
  • R

I Have This mobaile ... its is very soft ,, thanks l.g

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 14:28
  • vwes
  • H

> In reply to eFiJy @ 2012-10-19 12:47 from 0UsW - click to read100% agree

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 14:26
  • XurH
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]The Padfone won't be successful because of its price and ASUS lacking the experience needed for phone manufacturing. And let's be honest: who buys an ASUS phone? It's like buying an LG car, which can't be possible.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 12:47
  • 0UsW
  • R

Most valuable smartphone in the smartphone world

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 10:21
  • U{0M
  • U

Most valuable smartphone in the smartphone world

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 10:19
  • U{0M
  • U

lg optimus G. SCORED 7,700 in Quadrant benchmark.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9lXPbqSvbQ

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 06:45
  • vx20
  • U

imagine this phone scored 7,700 in qudrant benchamrk!
see phonedog review.

best display!
best video recorder.
the most powerful phone on the market.
best elegant design .

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-19 06:41
  • vx20
  • U
Sort by:
Total of 2022 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G E975.