LG Optimus G E975 - user opinions and reviews

LG

8.0
8.0
8.2

> In reply to JJUNG @ 2013-04-04 07:16 from 73Tq - click to readThere u go again; a phone over 5" is not practical at all at least for me. it's still vague to me why these oems keep pushing these oversized screens unto the market. I think Gpro is largely a fireback to samsung recent overhyped note series.. I'm not in support of this smartphone battle, i luv apple's PATTERN, quilte unlike google android, where innovations fade too quickly and u'd be lookin for the latest in town.
Once more, how is the sound through the speakers? Seems battery is above average.

• 2013-04-05 00:00
  • fuN1

Hi i just gat this phone i have to say after 4years iphone ,ios,i really like this phone ,i think the best android phone in the 1 st qr2013

• 2013-04-04 23:07
  • 3ijf

w8 1 year for g2 and nexus 5 :))

• 2013-04-04 17:11
  • 0C9i

> In reply to Ravi1234 @ 2013-03-23 05:03 from X3tw - click to readG2 is on the way buddy .. google optimus G2 , nexus 5 , megalodon

• 2013-04-04 13:45
  • P}vn

This is really a very very good phone, i had purchase this phone in feb 13, it has really capabil to beat other smart phones, battery life around 1.5 day in multimedia use, amzing display quality, speed you can't imazine, in this budget you can't get other.

Thanks LG, KEEP IT UP

• 2013-04-04 09:54
  • KAb3

What is the difference between the 3 versions of Optimus G which is E970, E973, and E975? Since I am considering to buy this phone, I want to know which among the 3 versions is the best. Also which phone is more practical to buy, the Nexus 4, or the Optimus G? Thanks.

• 2013-04-04 08:41
  • Mfxx

> In reply to deeboy @ 2013-04-03 11:39 from fuN1 - click to readu can try g pro it got large battery , sd slot , but it is 5" phone...

• 2013-04-04 07:16
  • 73Tq

What's the difference between the three versions of LG Optimus G, the E975, E973, and the E970? I am considering to buy this phone that's why I want to know which among the three versions is the best.

• 2013-04-04 02:21
  • Mfxx

Is this smartphone support USB OTG (E975 !) and have Radio FM ? I have to be 100% certain. OTG is like a "workaround" of microSD card support lack. Thanks for answers. Best regards :-)

• 2013-04-04 02:14
  • mNQZ

It's a great phone no doubt but when Key lime pie comes to S3 it should also come to Optimus G. In fact LG should also announce that Key lime pie will come to Optimus G.

• 2013-04-03 16:21
  • 2@1B

LG, why no card slot?????? Many people don't buy this phone because of this, you lost lot of customers because of this, very sad. I wanted to buy this phone, but without card slot, I will buy other one. Hope in a feature will do a phones with card slot, not phablets, but phones.....

• 2013-04-03 16:14
  • swMp

After lookin all round over Lg's current phones i can truly say i just couldn't see a perfect phone. However reviews testify to the superiority of this opt.G I've also read a lot abt it on the internet, now i hav very few questns; (1st) I want to know from real users how good is the batterylife with heavy use and lots of gaming? Can it last upto 8hrs like my old nokia N8? I'm very concerned about batterylife and this is the major reason i didn't go for the opt.4xhd. Its batterylife is pure joke;3hrs! (2nd) reviews online claim this phone's audio output is weak because the speaker is tiny, is this true? What about sounds through earphone, Is it loud enough? Been waiting for a perfect android phone since 2012 but seems none is forthcoming. It's either it is oversized or it'll have compromises just as the nexus 4and opt.g. So i'm choosing this cos frankly i don't remov my batery at frm my N8 and i didn't see any reason to.
The samsung galaxy s3 could've been a fair choice but i just hate the overall design and largely how samsung hypes their hardwares and neglects the most essential aspects design&screen. They're just after money...
Realistically, in my country Lg phones remain expensive several months after launch and this shows me how durable they are. Word!!! no fanboyism! gimme a reply!

• 2013-04-03 11:39
  • fuN1

> In reply to neil1609 @ 2013-04-01 09:37 from PUJI - click to readBro am from delhi and this phone has already been launched in india on feb 27. I bought this beast from LG MOBILE SHOWROOM. U must try to from LG MOBILE SHOP.

• 2013-04-03 05:30
  • YQ5Z

> In reply to tech @ 2013-04-02 10:28 from vGYy - click to readyes you are right.

• 2013-04-02 23:13
  • XuN$

this is a really above excellent phone in this price range please dont look at samsung ....

• 2013-04-02 10:28
  • vGYy

Hi guys am from India and am using optimus g. Today afternoon I got a small 6.5mb update on my phone, has anybody got the same??

• 2013-04-01 15:50
  • YQMv

> In reply to sam58 @ 2013-03-25 08:50 from GQ1V - click to readDude....did you get to have a hands on experience of this phone before buying? Im in Mumbai and dont see it around anywhere...

• 2013-04-01 09:37
  • PUJI

> In reply to seb123 @ 2013-03-27 20:32 from 6qb3 - click to readIt has 4.1.2

• 2013-03-31 00:50
  • Y94Q

> In reply to MrEVIL @ 2013-03-29 00:59 from Y942 - click to readJust do factory reset. I hope it will work.. All the best..

• 2013-03-29 15:51
  • Hs8S

Just do factory reset. I hope it will work.. All the best..

• 2013-03-29 15:49
  • Hs8S
Total of 2457 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G E975.