LG Optimus G E975 - user opinions and reviews

LG

Check Price

Popularity

Daily interest
4.7%
Total hits:
5285178

Voting results

Design
7.9
Features
8.0
Performance
8.2
Votes:
376

Sort by:
  • Michael Isaiah Spenc
  • Report
  • Rating0

I would like to say that this phone is really cool. Not only is it big, but it has alot of apps! I just wish they made it easier to change the leaf when you first turn it on, because I don't know how yet. I also wish they made it easier to take a picture of your home screen, because I still don't know how to do that yet. It would be nice if it had a kickstand like the HTC EVO 46 LTE, which was a phone I used to have. The only reason I took it back was because I heard that it messes up after a few months. Other than that, I give it a thumbs up! :)

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-29 02:41
  • 0fPa
  • H

> In reply to eFiJy @ 2013-01-27 13:26 from 0UsP - click to readWell, u have always liked to disclose ur falsified assumptions to de public @pino. Stop this hide and seek ingenuity.
Stop overrating Lg. Stop spreading misguided informations about Lg.
You have finished owning and using optimus 4xhd. Now u are using Lg optimus G.
I saw ur name @efigy.

If u go about using e'ry Lg newest phones that then implies i may not be wrong to assume ur an Lg client who receivs discounts on phone deals as a clerk.

Alas, Guys, fanboy is in de building. don't get me wrong. This OpG is a great phone but neva a match for sony's flagships.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-28 21:07
  • fsVb
  • R

> In reply to eFiJy @ 2013-01-27 19:08 from 0UsP - click to readSame thing applies on u.. May be u havent used a sony product till date! Hard luck for u

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-27 19:44
  • 7txL
  • R

> In reply to M.G @ 2013-01-27 14:14 from 7txJ - click to readYeah right...you should check the web and inform yourself, not only throwing false words.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-27 19:08
  • 0UsP
  • R

> In reply to eFiJy @ 2013-01-27 12:11 from 0UsP - click to readWho gave u that info? just kill him!
And Please dnt say these things at public places! U would get insulted!
(its a safety measure)

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-27 14:14
  • 7txJ
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-27 13:08 from v0qJ - click to readOh man! Wakeup from your fantasy world!
Every one (and i mean EVERYONE) knws the fact!
Ask any tech genius, he will make u understand the difference!!
And by the way, what i analysed is many a people after using sony finds other brands poorly build! I dnt knw why but thats a f.a.c.t.!
I have even asked this from many retailers too...!
And about design, even steve jops admitted sony has best designs (dnt tell me u r more superior than him)..
Lg is a baby in front of sony!
Sony has always been most innovative! Its just that u want to satisfy urself by speaking these again and again! And because of those disasters in japan sony is struggling now!
Have a look at this link-

www.androidauthority.com/is-sony-making-comeback­-150545/

(copy the link and paste it in ur browser)

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-27 14:11
  • 7txJ
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-27 13:11 from v0qJ - click to readU really r funny... Sony is way ahead in every aspect! Recheck your words before speaking

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-27 13:55
  • bJ67
  • R

> In reply to hassona @ 2013-01-27 00:43 from gIGg - click to readJB started to roll out in 50 countries, the first country with JB is South Korea and the next one is Singapore. In a month or two, JB will be worldwide.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-27 13:26
  • 0UsP
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]Optimus G is. BY FAR better than your COPYCAT Xperia Z.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-27 13:11
  • v0qJ
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]when you say smartphone? its lg !!!
sony. xperia z /zl. is a copycat of lg optimus g(at&t ).
try to observe the design. and hardware...
lg is laways the first and original in smartphone...
that is the f.a.c.t.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-27 13:08
  • v0qJ
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]Are you an ignorant? LG has experience in this market, Sony is a newbie, but with this Xperia Z they finally understood what to do. But if you need a waterproof phone, why is it that the other phone manufacturers don't incorporate this technology in their smartphones? And with those microsd and charging slots it isn't possible to be waterproof, so...all these are marketing strategies.

And you're right, you can't compare Sony to LG...Sony is miles away from LG, LG's problem is the marketing. But I think I don't have to tell you who started this smartphone market and who is the innovator in this market...you should know it's LG, even if people don't realize this.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-27 12:11
  • 0UsP
  • R

Cool phone good specs... When will it get jelly bean?

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-27 00:43
  • gIGg
  • U

really i like this mobile this is a fantastick moddel which criated by lg most of the people like this hand set

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-26 19:51
  • Y}K4
  • U

> In reply to eFiJy @ 2013-01-25 17:26 from 0UsP - click to readshit happens..u were not born with super stable hands with ultra strong grips which ensures you that you will not drop any kind of things.unless you want to tell me that only expensive things cannot drop whereas cheap things can drop. the water proof and dust proof along with the tempered glass is something very good in terms of safety and durability of the phone. It all depends on the users themselves to see whether they feel the need of having these extra things for their phone value

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-26 12:02
  • IVKE
  • R

> In reply to Mudfish @ 2013-01-25 08:37 from kxM5 - click to readSony comes now with features that LG already had 3-4 months ago...dust proof and water proof? How dumb can you be if you drop your expensive smartphone in water? The only good thing about it is that it looks pretty good, which you can't say about all the other Sony phones. This may be their first real contender.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-25 17:26
  • 0UsP
  • R

> In reply to Dr. George @ 2013-01-11 23:35 from fkkM - click to readBuy sony!! Lots of features...& best of that dust proof and water proof!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-25 08:37
  • kxM5
  • R

One of the coolest phones ever...well done lg....certainly "life's good" with this one

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-22 11:09
  • fsVE
  • U

The fact that this phone does not support Adobe Flash Player is ridiculous. No options created or suggested to play videos that require AFP only compounds the issue.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-21 17:55
  • jBu6
  • U

The fact that this phone does not support Adobe Flash Player is ridiculous. No options created or suggested to play videos that require AFP only compounds the issue.

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-21 17:54
  • jBu6
  • U

> In reply to rakeshs @ 2013-01-20 04:21 from K6wW - click to readThis article was just released today, supposedly lg plans on releasing this smartphone to india some time in the near future.

http://www.mysmartprice.com/mo...us-g-msp2150

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-20 13:21
  • 4McD
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 2343 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G E975.