LG Optimus G LS970 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.3
7.5
7.7

What is the latest update it holds and what about kitkat please reply any one.
I am gonna buy for reliance cdma in india

• 2014-03-30 21:35
  • ut%C

not buy Sprint version only works with CDMA networks, will have a beautiful mp4

• 2014-03-29 17:47
  • Pwwn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-01 15:47 from 45WL - click to read> warning: to all who may be considering this phone, there is
> no gsm network support or sim card slot.

It depends on which variation of the Optimus G you have, some are GSM (with microSim) some are CDMA.

• 2014-01-11 22:09
  • NJ5Q

> In reply to mai @ 2013-12-21 05:20 from XuDr - click to readeach service can replace the battery, do not worry about it, 2 days of average usage

• 2013-12-21 23:29
  • mKbf

> In reply to JTWG @ 2013-12-12 05:40 from jBuh - click to readBattery is non-removable. Does it affect anything? And what if the phone gets hang? And How's battery life? Please reply.

• 2013-12-21 05:20
  • XuDr

I'm actually using this phone right now. It has a light weight to it, it's quick, the screen is big, the only problems I ever have is how it lags sometimes. I downloaded a ram cleaner app so that it helps. It is tough, I've never had a problem with getting music on my phone, the shutter sound doesn't turn off, but overall I love this phone. No problems for me, no unconquerable ones at least.

• 2013-12-12 05:40
  • jBuh

> In reply to FGH @ 2013-11-20 06:10 from Ye5g - click to readno its not bs u have to get the drivers for it an after that when u plug it up to the pc u will see that slow charging come up its a bug but its easy to fix hold ur finger on it then app info will pop up go to it the ui stop it then u will be able to put mp3 on it it a hi end phone but it can be a pain to figure out oh to get rid of the shouter sound for the cam u must root it an mod the bilprop.

• 2013-12-06 14:44
  • kTEj

> In reply to FGH @ 2013-11-20 06:10 from Ye5g - click to readRight, can't take the shutter off. Hate that.

How do I video chat? the video that came with my phone says it vidoe chats, but doesn't tell me how.

• 2013-11-27 20:23
  • DSLX
  • DjBlack CapsulaMusic
  • Rating0

Wow, awsome whant one

• 2013-11-23 21:05
  • PbvV

cant take the shutter off the camera and cant transfer music from a pc on the lg g for sprint. its BS

• 2013-11-20 06:10
  • Ye5g

May i use this mobile with Relience CDMA sim card.???

• 2013-11-15 17:04
  • t}b}

Why are they apreading the rumor that "This doesn't support OTG". Please let us know what the truth is please. Still thingking...

• 2013-11-06 16:35
  • wYDW

> In reply to sonugk @ 2013-03-27 08:44 from KxxI - click to readU need to program it.... M using this phone on Reliance.cdma... In nagpur

• 2013-11-05 18:44
  • t}dg

Phone was great...till it broke. Warning, I did not even realize my phone was broke until I went to take a call and found a hairline crack in the screen. The type of screen is completely unresponsive when cracked, therefore hella issues entail. Had insurance so I got a new phone, then I realized I needed to get my photos off the phone. Absolutely can not do that with a broken screen and since there is no sim card...no way to get the photos off unless I pay for the screen to get fixed at $140.

• 2013-10-28 18:10
  • NxQC

bsnl net notworking pl help me

• 2013-10-05 18:20
  • Y}JS

I bought one of these, only the reference is E977 (was detonating why my girlfriend found out she had betrayed her, so the remaining pieces and put in a month of use), and there is almost no connectivity because it has the On the same host nor the Go until the MHL does not. If it was not the only 2100 mAh battery and not have slot to expand memory, would be a great smartphone.

• 2013-09-26 01:04
  • JqtG
  • F

• 2013-09-26 00:18
  • JqtG
  • F

I already using LG G Pro since Dec '12
And I can't see any reason to not LOVE it.
I love the performance and the body.

Highly recommended !

• 2013-09-18 10:49
  • iwty

> In reply to jj @ 2013-04-25 15:39 from 04N5 - click to readSorry to ask any hearing problem?

• 2013-09-12 09:43
  • bCqn
Total of 127 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G LS970.