LG Optimus G LS970 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.4
7.6
7.8

how do i get the WCDMA only option in mobile networks settings ? pls help

• 2014-10-06 15:31
  • XNSx

There is no SIM card slot

• 2014-10-06 04:21
  • FnJh
  • F

very good

• 2014-09-06 16:08
  • psS3

I love this phone, have used it for about 1.5 years. But recently it started reseting itself, I had not downloaded any new apps. The phone reset one last time and died. It works totally fine except no cell service. Works great over wi-fi! I wanted to keep the phone for a device to use at home. But the phone will not connect to the Google play store. I have cleaned the cache and data. I emailed LG and they said to factory reset it before mailing into them to fix. Now that I reset it, nothing has changed. It says 'no connection. reset' and I have tried all that I can think of. Any suggestions?

• 2014-08-30 00:24
  • jssx

this phone is only cdma.
no sim card slot.

• 2014-06-29 22:36
  • 8xsx

Sleek, lightweight and a complete piece of crap. The battery wears out after only a few months and the screen is far too brittle. My LCD cracked while I was taking it out of the case.

• 2014-06-04 16:18
  • 4{Ju

So miss my galaxy2. This phone takes forever to load a video. Can't wait for contract to be up. Hate it.

• 2014-05-10 05:32
  • jBve

> In reply to Cami @ 2014-04-30 20:31 from kEGL - click to readSame here, battery loses charge very quickly n ph is always freezing u on me n takes fprever to get into youtube

• 2014-05-03 19:10
  • jBu9

Cannot replace battery. Have had phone for 7 months battery is not holding a charge. I contacted LG (still under warranty) have to send it in and wait about 14 days.... 2 WEEKS including shipping time to get my phone back.. LAST LG product I will ever buy! Stick to Samsung/Sony Much better!!!

• 2014-04-30 20:31
  • kEGL

What is the latest update it holds and what about kitkat please reply any one.
I am gonna buy for reliance cdma in india

• 2014-03-30 21:35
  • ut%C

not buy Sprint version only works with CDMA networks, will have a beautiful mp4

• 2014-03-29 17:47
  • Pwwn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-01 15:47 from 45WL - click to read> warning: to all who may be considering this phone, there is
> no gsm network support or sim card slot.

It depends on which variation of the Optimus G you have, some are GSM (with microSim) some are CDMA.

• 2014-01-11 22:09
  • NJ5Q

> In reply to mai @ 2013-12-21 05:20 from XuDr - click to readeach service can replace the battery, do not worry about it, 2 days of average usage

• 2013-12-21 23:29
  • mKbf

> In reply to JTWG @ 2013-12-12 05:40 from jBuh - click to readBattery is non-removable. Does it affect anything? And what if the phone gets hang? And How's battery life? Please reply.

• 2013-12-21 05:20
  • XuDr

I'm actually using this phone right now. It has a light weight to it, it's quick, the screen is big, the only problems I ever have is how it lags sometimes. I downloaded a ram cleaner app so that it helps. It is tough, I've never had a problem with getting music on my phone, the shutter sound doesn't turn off, but overall I love this phone. No problems for me, no unconquerable ones at least.

• 2013-12-12 05:40
  • jBuh

> In reply to FGH @ 2013-11-20 06:10 from Ye5g - click to readno its not bs u have to get the drivers for it an after that when u plug it up to the pc u will see that slow charging come up its a bug but its easy to fix hold ur finger on it then app info will pop up go to it the ui stop it then u will be able to put mp3 on it it a hi end phone but it can be a pain to figure out oh to get rid of the shouter sound for the cam u must root it an mod the bilprop.

• 2013-12-06 14:44
  • kTEj

> In reply to FGH @ 2013-11-20 06:10 from Ye5g - click to readRight, can't take the shutter off. Hate that.

How do I video chat? the video that came with my phone says it vidoe chats, but doesn't tell me how.

• 2013-11-27 20:23
  • DSLX
  • DjBlack CapsulaMusic
  • Rating0

Wow, awsome whant one

• 2013-11-23 21:05
  • PbvV

cant take the shutter off the camera and cant transfer music from a pc on the lg g for sprint. its BS

• 2013-11-20 06:10
  • Ye5g

May i use this mobile with Relience CDMA sim card.???

• 2013-11-15 17:04
  • t}b}
Total of 136 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G LS970.