LG Optimus G LS970 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.4
7.6
7.8

Phone was great...till it broke. Warning, I did not even realize my phone was broke until I went to take a call and found a hairline crack in the screen. The type of screen is completely unresponsive when cracked, therefore hella issues entail. Had insurance so I got a new phone, then I realized I needed to get my photos off the phone. Absolutely can not do that with a broken screen and since there is no sim card...no way to get the photos off unless I pay for the screen to get fixed at $140.

• 2013-10-28 18:10
  • NxQC

bsnl net notworking pl help me

• 2013-10-05 18:20
  • Y}JS

I bought one of these, only the reference is E977 (was detonating why my girlfriend found out she had betrayed her, so the remaining pieces and put in a month of use), and there is almost no connectivity because it has the On the same host nor the Go until the MHL does not. If it was not the only 2100 mAh battery and not have slot to expand memory, would be a great smartphone.

• 2013-09-26 01:04
  • JqtG
  • F

• 2013-09-26 00:18
  • JqtG
  • F

I already using LG G Pro since Dec '12
And I can't see any reason to not LOVE it.
I love the performance and the body.

Highly recommended !

• 2013-09-18 10:49
  • iwty

> In reply to jj @ 2013-04-25 15:39 from 04N5 - click to readSorry to ask any hearing problem?

• 2013-09-12 09:43
  • bCqn

• 2013-09-12 09:39
  • bCqn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-01 15:47 from 45WL - click to readI was under the impression that the above spec sheet was for the AT&T version, which DOES, indeed, have GSM coverage and an expandable mSD slot, and not for the Sprint version (which does not).

Incidentally, we FINALLY got LTE on the local Sprint network, and, crap battery life notwithstanding, the phone is amazing!

• 2013-08-31 17:29
  • 4dX4

> In reply to mike @ 2013-05-12 01:58 from kSPy - click to readYeah you only paid $50 but your stuck in two years of hell with sprint!!!! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!!!

• 2013-08-14 03:04
  • 4QW{

Ive had this phone for about a week now and I cannot see where there is any way I cannot LOVE IT!

• 2013-08-06 16:33
  • kRfa

------------------------------------------------­-----
warning: to all who may be considering this phone, there is no gsm network support or sim card slot. the above information is incorrect and needs to be fixed before anybody else buys and can't use it.
------------------------------------------------­-----

• 2013-08-01 15:47
  • 45WL

could this phone be activated on any gsm company?

• 2013-07-29 18:54
  • LGrU

> In reply to jj @ 2013-04-25 15:39 from 04N5 - click to readCan't miss a call,that's for sure!

• 2013-07-24 14:18
  • v0qT

lg optimus g great phone i have used many of smart phones amoung them lg optimus g is good and satisfactory.............

• 2013-07-16 15:55
  • vI7E

can i use with a t-mobile sim card

• 2013-06-25 04:00
  • Lxrc

LG mobile products are long lasting and good in quality.but samsung is supplying poor quality phones

• 2013-06-19 13:40
  • Ia9E

Heloooo LG....
Am Tanzanian young am real like LG and i belv that one day i can touch my dream phone LG

• 2013-06-10 16:05
  • NwIH

I switched to the LG Optimus G from a Samsung SIIII two weeks ago - so far it's hands down better. It's responsive, functions and controls are more intuitive. I used my phone for mostly business and was frequently annoyed by the SIII (different carrier), which sufferd from slow application response (click an app or item in Mail, wait 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 seconds for the app to switch/respond, etc.).

LG on Sprint has been good so far, just missing 4GLTE, but the 3G hasn't been unworkable and has wide coverage in most locations - previous carrier from from 4G speed (5 Mbps) to either no data, or crawling (14 to 32 Kbps as tested).

Possible CON's
- Battery is non-removable but hasn't been an issue so far.
- No slot for removable Flash media. Lots of space internally, but the inability to swap cards out could limit some avid media users (kids movies, large music colleciotns, etc).
- cheers!

• 2013-05-28 17:07
  • DQn8

> In reply to Jj @ 2013-05-04 09:16 from t7Xk - click to readAre you kidding me!? The Samsung phone you mentioned is a hunk of junk!

• 2013-05-12 18:50
  • YaX8

> In reply to Bishop @ 2012-11-20 08:13 from qQuu - click to readI only paid $50 for my Optimus G at Sprint, it's really not that expensive.

• 2013-05-12 01:58
  • kSPy
Total of 133 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G LS970.