LG Optimus G Pro E985 - user opinions and reviews

LG

how good is. d front and rear camera?

• 2014-12-18 14:47
  • Nu7x

iam about to buy this one but still doubt

• 2014-12-16 10:09
  • u}PI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-12 02:27 from iV%2 - click to readI've used my G Pro for a year and a month, for once it never got unnecessarily heat except for when playing games or surfing the internet and downloading stuff for long. That kind of heating is normal for all phones. If you want to know phone that gets really hot, go check sony Xperia z2.

• 2014-12-13 09:34
  • fuNc

It seems to me LG phones have a heating problem. This is going to be for now the very last phone from LG. Fix the heating.

• 2014-12-12 02:27
  • iV%2

Hi i would like to know what model of g pro to use in albania?

• 2014-12-11 19:18
  • 0ZJS

hi i would like to know what version of optimus g pro to use in Albania ?

• 2014-12-11 19:11
  • 0ZJS

> In reply to aliza @ 2014-11-11 12:45 from HsFU - click to readi m also waiting for lollipop

• 2014-12-10 09:47
  • sR4G

Hithere, I have been using lg g pro f 240k Korean version for almost a year now. I do not live in Korea. I live in Cambodia so every time I try to update my phone to kikart,I cannot install the update. Can we update this Phone in Cambodia? Thank for your help.😌

• 2014-12-10 04:43
  • YTSQ

> In reply to edz1986cebu @ 2014-12-04 07:27 from PT}x - click to readThank you. But I will be happy if I can manage to get 'edge' for internet as it gives decent speed upto 25kpbs. Is it possible to tweak into getting edge on my phone as my phone is rooted.

• 2014-12-05 04:58
  • X05M

• 2014-12-05 04:14
  • X05M

> In reply to undead citizen @ 2014-12-02 11:28 from v{%j - click to readHey, i understand that ur access is only 2g however, the fone is capable of 4g therefore the unit is dependent on the availability of internet connection in your area and your provider.

• 2014-12-04 07:27
  • PT}x

Hey, guys I am from India, using LG g pro, Korean version(F240). When Iam using 2g Internet on my handset, I am getting only 'G' signal and getting only 2-3 kpbs which is very slow. I am not able to get 'E' signal on my handset which we usually get in other handsets. It is obvious that my handset does not support the 'edge' cellular band of India. There is no 3g signal in my area and I have to relay on 2g only which is unreliable.
Is there any solution. Please help.

• 2014-12-02 11:28
  • v{%j

> In reply to Hasan @ 2014-11-10 08:44 from IaHq - click to readHi Hasan, try checking the apps that u have on your phone. If those are not needed have them uninstall but if u don't feel like doing that, download an antivirus that has an app killer. U can also minimize the brightness of the phone as well like down to 30%. This type of phone can drain the battery fast if not charged properly from the start of the purchase and as u use it everyday. With my g pro, i took care of from the start up to present, well it's superb. My battery lasted for 3 days.☺

• 2014-11-30 23:51
  • PT}x

> In reply to anuglytruth @ 2014-11-20 14:47 from 7wkw - click to readHi Anuglytruth, yah u can still buy this phone either this year or next year. This is an amazing phone, everything u need for an android phone is w/n the lg g pro. Not unless if your heart desires for another phone☺

• 2014-11-30 23:43
  • PT}x

> In reply to deam @ 2014-11-26 23:55 from vaN} - click to readHi Deam, it's either ur using prepaid or postpaid, have the APN address change on ur settings. You check it with a cellshop or ur postpaid provider. ☺

• 2014-11-30 23:38
  • PT}x

Good day.. im using lg g pro the korean one and i have a problem connecting to the wifi.. everytime i will browse something the wifi turns disabled and i will connect it from time to time.. can somebody help me what would i do?? Or is it normal? Thanks hoping for your response

• 2014-11-26 23:55
  • vaN}

it is good to buy becuase in 21000/- specs are snapdragon 600, 2 gb RAM , sd card support , 4g ( two bands ) , 13 MP rear cam, 1080p display , 3140 mAH battery which cannot be found on other phone in this range..

• 2014-11-25 22:32
  • X}fs

> In reply to Hasan @ 2014-11-10 08:44 from IaHq - click to readYes, there will be battery discharge lil quicker than you might expect in early days. However, on my phone after 2 months the battery started living 2 days with normal usage.
My recommendation- run/install as less apps as possible, brightness 60% and set internet to 2G unless you really need speed. This helps save a lot of battery.

• 2014-11-25 09:49
  • Khhc

Nope there is no FM on the phone. If this is really an important feature for you, better avoid it. Otherwise, superb phone.

• 2014-11-25 09:45
  • Khhc

Is is still good to buy this mobile today?

• 2014-11-20 14:47
  • 7wkw
Total of 2071 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G Pro E985.