LG Optimus G Pro E985 - user opinions and reviews

LG

> In reply to C man @ 2014-10-22 14:01 from 693K - click to readJust download kdz file and flash it :-) www.lgviet.com

• 2014-10-25 18:46
  • u44Q

Can anyone here connect otg to your g pro?? Is it working.. i connected otg to my g pro and its not working.. does it work after ther the kitkat update???

• 2014-10-24 09:20
  • 2SFk

For update we should go to setting>aboutphone>software update.
Then phone will start for update
At top of phones screen in notification bar show us how much percent downloaded
When it reach at 11% after few secend it will be restart(download process)but dont cancell it be cause when it start for second time it will download completely

• 2014-10-23 23:20
  • mn8s

Hi there. I live in Cambodia. I bought lg g pro f 240k Korean version. The phone has two locations on the screen. It shows local and korea. I try to update it through setting _about phone _ phone update. I downloaded file update about 640mb,but I can not install. I also try to root my phone. It does not work neither. What is your advice? Please... thank friend.

• 2014-10-22 14:01
  • 693K

Hi any one from the philippines got also a v20c-oct-9-2014 update?

• 2014-10-21 22:48
  • YT@%

hi i have lg g pro f240. you have given the info that this mobile's android can be upgrade to 4.4. kikat. so can you plz tell me or guide me how can i upgrade me mobile`s version?

• 2014-10-21 16:55
  • np1m

> In reply to Luke5119 @ 2014-10-20 18:26 from gGrZ - click to readWhat's the patch that came through? After receiving Kitkat update, did you later get another kind of performance update or something?

• 2014-10-21 00:18
  • fuN1

> In reply to LG lover @ 2014-10-16 15:53 from 6P9F - click to readHighly unlikely, the confirmed list of phones as of right now for the Android 5.0 Lollipop update is very short. The most optimistic outlook would be that LG pushes an update for all phones part of the G series. It's likely that only the LG G2 and G3 will see the 5.0 update though.

Honestly as someone who's had this phone for a year, KitKat is all I need. After the update my phone was actually worse for a couple weeks, but a patch came through and now my phone is faster than ever. Plus they implemented a few UI changes that I really like.

• 2014-10-20 18:26
  • gGrZ

> In reply to undead citizen @ 2014-10-13 11:46 from t}AX - click to readi am using f240 its nice to work in pakistan

• 2014-10-20 07:28
  • sR45

Is LG planing to provide Android L 5.0 update for G Pro? If yes then i will buy it.

• 2014-10-16 15:53
  • 6P9F

hi iam from india i am using lg e980 at&t unlocked version...pls any one tell me how to update it.using the wirless updation the phone shows its not registered ...

• 2014-10-14 17:55
  • PBxS

Hi, Guys. Iam from India.
I like this phone but it's too costly in local
market, so I want to opt for imported set
which is available at less price. Iam going for the Korean version: F240L.
Please someone tell me is the korean model having
all the features of E988 the Indian version?
Is it a bad idea to go for the korean Lg G Pro in india?
Also some one tell me if the model will work
perfectly on all Indian Sims for 2G & 3G.
Can I be able to update them in India?
Please mention if there are any other causes
of concern.
Please help me.

• 2014-10-13 11:46
  • t}AX

its just awesome and very wonderful experience..
its just better than same rng samsung devices...

• 2014-10-11 14:58
  • YQbH

> In reply to BAIJU @ 2014-09-09 19:19 from uwTu - click to readIf you used the s2,s3,and s4,your contacts should've been backed up by Google and seamlessly synced with your Google account

• 2014-10-09 04:47
  • 49T7

> In reply to Matt @ 2014-10-07 05:27 from wYyG - click to readIf you have upgraded to kitkat, just go to settings then scroll to gestures and you'll see it there. Check it and you can knock off.

• 2014-10-07 14:48
  • fuNc

> In reply to BigBite @ 2014-07-31 04:23 from KLU4 - click to readHow do i knock off?

• 2014-10-07 05:27
  • wYyG

i have a lg pro g e986. i really like the phone but it is getting very hot on the front surface and back in a matter of seconds from when i start using it.please what could be causing that heat, i have it only one day now.

• 2014-10-06 05:47
  • KsMU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-26 10:15 from frZH - click to readDo not fiddle with the phone,do it once a month for updates on PC Suite.They release it countrywise not all at once.

• 2014-10-05 16:20
  • X{TL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-03 23:34 from fuN1 - click to readNo,do not experiment if its working fine and for battery install juice defender from Google play.

• 2014-10-05 16:17
  • X{TL

I've upgraded my G Pro to Kitkat via LG pc suite, I can confirm that after the update a lot of things look and perform better but I can also confirm that the battery life didn't improve, it just remained as it was and I consider that a let down from LG. By the way I didn't do factory reset, is it compulsory ?

• 2014-10-03 23:34
  • fuN1
Total of 2018 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G Pro E985.