LG Optimus G Pro E985 - user opinions and reviews

LG

Hey, guys I am from India, using LG g pro, Korean version(F240). When Iam using 2g Internet on my handset, I am getting only 'G' signal and getting only 2-3 kpbs which is very slow. I am not able to get 'E' signal on my handset which we usually get in other handsets. It is obvious that my handset does not support the 'edge' cellular band of India. There is no 3g signal in my area and I have to relay on 2g only which is unreliable.
Is there any solution. Please help.

• 2014-12-02 11:28
  • v{%j

> In reply to Hasan @ 2014-11-10 08:44 from IaHq - click to readHi Hasan, try checking the apps that u have on your phone. If those are not needed have them uninstall but if u don't feel like doing that, download an antivirus that has an app killer. U can also minimize the brightness of the phone as well like down to 30%. This type of phone can drain the battery fast if not charged properly from the start of the purchase and as u use it everyday. With my g pro, i took care of from the start up to present, well it's superb. My battery lasted for 3 days.☺

• 2014-11-30 23:51
  • PT}x

> In reply to anuglytruth @ 2014-11-20 14:47 from 7wkw - click to readHi Anuglytruth, yah u can still buy this phone either this year or next year. This is an amazing phone, everything u need for an android phone is w/n the lg g pro. Not unless if your heart desires for another phone☺

• 2014-11-30 23:43
  • PT}x

> In reply to deam @ 2014-11-26 23:55 from vaN} - click to readHi Deam, it's either ur using prepaid or postpaid, have the APN address change on ur settings. You check it with a cellshop or ur postpaid provider. ☺

• 2014-11-30 23:38
  • PT}x

Good day.. im using lg g pro the korean one and i have a problem connecting to the wifi.. everytime i will browse something the wifi turns disabled and i will connect it from time to time.. can somebody help me what would i do?? Or is it normal? Thanks hoping for your response

• 2014-11-26 23:55
  • vaN}

it is good to buy becuase in 21000/- specs are snapdragon 600, 2 gb RAM , sd card support , 4g ( two bands ) , 13 MP rear cam, 1080p display , 3140 mAH battery which cannot be found on other phone in this range..

• 2014-11-25 22:32
  • X}fs

> In reply to Hasan @ 2014-11-10 08:44 from IaHq - click to readYes, there will be battery discharge lil quicker than you might expect in early days. However, on my phone after 2 months the battery started living 2 days with normal usage.
My recommendation- run/install as less apps as possible, brightness 60% and set internet to 2G unless you really need speed. This helps save a lot of battery.

• 2014-11-25 09:49
  • Khhc

Nope there is no FM on the phone. If this is really an important feature for you, better avoid it. Otherwise, superb phone.

• 2014-11-25 09:45
  • Khhc

Is is still good to buy this mobile today?

• 2014-11-20 14:47
  • 7wkw

> In reply to Mida @ 2014-11-10 14:58 from 693K - click to readTry to upgrade it few times i need about 10 times to download softer before i can install it

• 2014-11-17 11:14
  • s0MV

hi frnds,
does this G Pro have FM if Yes then for which model number ??

LG Optimus G Pro F240
LG Optimus G Pro L-04E
LG Optimus G Pro E980
LG Optimus G Pro E986 for Europe

saurabh

• 2014-11-15 06:54
  • vweG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-08 12:23 from fuN1 - click to readDownload pc suite from the LG mobile website after clicking your model.

• 2014-11-15 06:29
  • X{TL

> In reply to Hasan @ 2014-11-10 08:44 from IaHq - click to readNew phone? Always charge the battery whole night.

• 2014-11-15 06:27
  • X{TL

hi friends any one knows when lg give lollipop in India this great and high end device.

• 2014-11-13 06:15
  • GRMF

hi..i got my lg opt.g pro..it has this korean apps..how can i uninstall it?

• 2014-11-12 18:37
  • uSSN

i have updated My Lg G-Pro E-988 to 4.4.2
just wanted to know when will i get an updated of android lollipop

I love LG G-Pro it has no complains uptil know

• 2014-11-11 12:45
  • HsFU

Hi everyone. I need your help. Can we update lg g pro Korean version outside Korea? I tried to update it to kikart by going to setting -about phone- software update- check now for software update. I downloaded file update about 700mb. After download completed,I couldn't install it. Please help. Thank you.

• 2014-11-10 14:58
  • 693K

When lg will give lollipop

• 2014-11-10 11:30
  • U{7r

Just bought LG Optimus G Pro. I have an issue on it that the battery dischared very quickly as compare to other android phones. Please respond to my query.

• 2014-11-10 08:44
  • IaHq

Any word as to whether the phone will get lollipop update?

• 2014-11-09 22:13
  • 7IYw
Total of 2240 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G Pro E985.