LG Optimus G Pro E985 - user opinions and reviews

LG

> In reply to Bubanna @ 2014-01-01 11:50 from MriV - click to readCall quality is fantastic!
Speaker does sound tiny. But nevertheless it gets the job done, and is loud enough for one to be able to hear the ringtone.

• 2014-01-02 05:31
  • 9L$@

> In reply to Bubanna @ 2014-01-01 11:50 from MriV - click to readTheres no problem with the call quality.

• 2014-01-01 13:24
  • UD%7

Pls LG G pro users. How is the call quality on this device. Also I heard the speaker at the back is very weak. Is it true. I am more particular about the call quality. Thanks

• 2014-01-01 11:50
  • MriV

why LG is not updating there devices alot of things is missing in optimus g pro which is available in lg g2 this is truely disappointing for enthusiestic users like me...

vivek thakur

• 2014-01-01 10:50
  • bCgt

This phone is a hidden gem in the market. Not many know about it.
For the price, I say it's the best value for money, close to flagship level phone out there now!

One single update(4.4 or at least 4.3) from LG is all is needed, I will be a happy chap for the next 2 years.

• 2014-01-01 09:01
  • utc1

> In reply to vickzz @ 2013-12-30 17:31 from tU3v - click to readIt may be that the S4 lags a bit, but there are some very basic functionalities missing in G Pro's software bundle (don't know if this is the same with LG products too) which IMHO does not have any excuse...
BTW I am not a sammy fanboy, actually traded my SIII for this phone (I found SIII lagged compared to my HOX+)...
I don't what LG can say, but say - what is the excuse of having no signature option in messaging client, or not option to disable push SMS from your network provider?
Also, another irritation is constant reminder to download apps (from Application Manager), hell I have purchased eSet why should I download Mcafee mobile security????
This is a great device, hardware wise - but unless and until LG pulls up its socks and do something about its software department and make updates as well as these basic fixes regular - they will never be able to compete with Sammy or even HOX+...

• 2014-01-01 06:43
  • up7M

> In reply to g pro user @ 2013-12-27 20:05 from v0qG - click to readHi G pro user,

I am a rooting fan too ... so can you please confirm a few things for me?
1) Where did you get the instructions to root it from?
2) What all features are missing (if you don't mind) the cool camera, video features?
3) Is the rom stable and how is the battery life after rooting? Is it CM 11 or something?

I will be very thankful if you can answer my questions.

Thanks,

• NugV

happy naw year to you all. yes you

• 2014-01-01 01:40
  • NugV

> In reply to sudha chennai @ 2013-12-26 19:42 from rKb7 - click to readG pro is great phone compared to s4
Recently found that s4 have great lag ..
So it is better to take g pro
Anyway I'm from Kochi here 4G is Avalable and many services for samsung,sony,apple etc are available..I dont know about Because chennai is little backward ..

• 2013-12-30 17:31
  • tU3v

> In reply to piyush cool @ 2013-12-25 08:35 from KFPI - click to readGet Nexus 5, if its under 30k

• 2013-12-30 08:00
  • bCqn

> In reply to Nel @ 2013-12-13 03:37 from ygEg - click to readPeople still understand that from a performance stand point, Android hasn't been complete yet until 4.4 where it's smoothness + Native code like that on Windows Phone and iOS.

I would be a waste for such a quick phone with a Snapdragon 600 not to have those performance gains.
That's the only reason I see for updates. Besides that I don't see a reason for android 4.2 and 4.3 when they could have just called it 4.1 with incremental updates.

• 2013-12-30 00:23
  • P@xp

I am planning to buy G Pro or Vega Iron. Please help me choose the right one if you know one of them or both which is better

• 2013-12-29 14:34
  • t7Qq

Hi guys can anyone tell me how to put lwp behind app drawer in g pro thnx

• 2013-12-29 14:30
  • Hkqn

Bought Samsung, Htc, Oppo, Sony. I think LG has the best UI. Reasonable price for this great specs. I bought this in Indo approx US$375 only. Everything feels so smooth. Great job LG. Can't wait for G Pro II

• 2013-12-28 06:33
  • thtA

> In reply to atkins77 @ 2013-12-26 02:31 from UD%B - click to readTo answer your question. It only work with GLOBE LTE because the LTE band is only 1800. For SMART it's 2100. So it's not gonna work with SMART LTE only GLOBE LTE

• 2013-12-27 23:02
  • 4rRY

have this phone for 3 months and it's great.im running on custom rom now though so i lost the stock features.it's fast and it has a big support from developers so dont worry about experimenting with this phone. for tech lovers out there,this is a good alternative for nexus 5,im sure of that.this is a well balanced phone with a good price to performance ratio.specialy now that the price is lower.it's realy great

• 2013-12-27 20:05
  • v0qG

Please anyone in India Please this phone has 4G Support?????

• 2013-12-27 10:35
  • tdAU

> In reply to piyush cool @ 2013-12-25 08:35 from KFPI - click to readLg G pro is better. I had htc butterfly before this phone, and using this phone for 2 months,I don't want to comeback to htc...

• 2013-12-27 05:08
  • mWme
Total of 1631 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G Pro E985.