LG Optimus G Pro E985 - user opinions and reviews

LG

> In reply to undead citizen @ 2015-02-04 05:15 from 7j}3 - click to readhi undead citizen
one solution to your problem is to use original firmware .kdz file and restore your gpro to factory condition. you can find instructions on xda and its fairly simple process. i also have gpro but at the moment my motherboard is busted so i dont know any hard reset methods. hope this helps.

• 2015-02-05 05:17
  • v{$B

How is the battery life and the camera quality on this phone like..I want to get it..

• 2015-02-04 13:15

to download YouTube vids using Tubemate but
can't stream or watch any YouTube videos directly
on my phone.
It's it possible to find any streaming system
application for my phone. Or is there any other way.
Why is nobody replying. Somebody please reply.

• 2015-02-04 05:15
  • 7j}3

> In reply to temoor @ 2015-02-03 12:25 from mIeS - click to readThnx Temoor :) m gonna get this phone by this week.. whts the x-Factor of this phone? the special feature?

• 2015-02-03 20:27
  • PDTc

> In reply to Danish @ 2015-02-02 21:19 from PDTc - click to readDanish its a monster device.....em using that.....battery timing is great ...over all a very very good phone....

• 2015-02-03 12:25
  • mIeS

I am going to buy this phone next week. Have already dealt with shopkeeper. Wht about the battery timings guys? is it gud? and what's the special X factor of this phone?

• 2015-02-02 21:19
  • PDTc

I have had this phone for about 18 months now and I still love it. I'm actually afraid of the end for this phone as there are very few phones on the market that tick so many boxes for me. Screen is still amazing too. Long live the G Pro!

• 2015-02-01 05:27
  • P$WX

The battery is just great. You just cant handle the phone in the right way.

• 2015-01-31 16:11
  • JcNA

Battery run down so fast. :( .this fone is good but i dont like the battery life

• 2015-01-30 15:47
  • v0qT

why lg g pro 240 screen biliking when bettary in and turn on screen bilink top and bottom edge

• 2015-01-29 16:49
  • PAmC

> In reply to big billy @ 2015-01-27 19:26 from Q2L8 - click to readSorry it does not have a radio as standard

• 2015-01-29 04:35
  • PFeq

> In reply to myaz @ 2015-01-11 09:16 from vV5G - click to readI have LG F240L and there`s TV antenna in right top, and TV works normally. When I visited in Korea its also worked good

• 2015-01-29 03:02

to download YouTube vids using Tubemate but
can't stream or watch any YouTube videos directly
on my phone.
It's it possible to find any streaming system
application for my phone. Or is there any other way.
Please help as its urgent.

• 2015-01-28 04:32
  • rAfJ

> In reply to supernova @ 2014-11-25 09:45 from Khhc - click to readI read the specs it says it has a radio

• 2015-01-27 19:26
  • Q2L8

Hi i am from Bangladesh. Will f240 model be supported by the network here? Should i buy this? anyone help plzz.

Thanks in advance.

• 2015-01-27 12:12
  • 2CYp

i got my new GPRO today and it is already KITKAT ^^ a really good phone fast and resolutio, camera, everyhting is good!!!

• 2015-01-27 02:17
  • A2r}

Hi Iam from India and Iam using LG F240. I have root access and while attempting to remove bloatware, I accidentally removed a system app of 'video streaming'. From that time, iam not able to stream any YouTube videos on my device. Iam able to download YouTube vids using Tubemate but can't stream or watch any YouTube videos directly on my phone.
Please help.
It's it possible to find any streaming system application for my phone. Or is there any other way.
Please help as its urgent.

• 2015-01-24 10:29
  • rAMt

Aoa, i have bought e980 today hope it will be my future partner in bad dayz like htc rhyme...enjoyng searching new options

• 2015-01-22 22:25
  • 6QHe

> In reply to Drac @ 2015-01-21 17:23 from XMPY - click to readHi friend I am from India and I am using US Version phone. could you please provide me the step by step procedure to upgrade my phone. when i try to update my phone it says not registered. Kindly help me on this.

premz4you@outlook.com send me the procedure

• 2015-01-22 04:09
  • rx29

I have a Lg G Pro F240. Got it rooted when purchased through Ebay. thereafter tried three different ROMs on the same and upgraded from jellybean to kitkat. ill be willing to help anybody who wants help on the same issue. However understand that the ROMs need to be downloaded fron the net...sizes of around 1.6 GB..must know basics of rooting. Also anytime during the process things can go wrong and the phone may be bricked.Not for the faint hearted on the impatient..detailed Info is available on XDA forum.. u can get back to me at 8826656837.... im not a professional...just helping out as others have helped me

• 2015-01-21 17:23
  • XMPY
Total of 2130 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G Pro E985.