LG Optimus G Pro E985 - user opinions and reviews

LG

> In reply to Rodrigo @ 2015-04-04 20:46 from 0TFK - click to readI know that korean version got the updates but i was asking for e980..?

• 2015-04-05 10:58
  • 6QHR

> In reply to Lieutenant @ 2015-04-04 12:43 from 6QHB - click to readI have Korean Version F240L of G Pro and i updated it to Lollipop one week ago. Download LG PC suite in your PC , conect G Pro with PC via data cable and PC will check for last version and will update it. But i must say to u that im not satisfated with Lollipop till now. Terrible UI and screen colors. It was sad that this update should give much battery life and smooth in gaming but nothing has changed in my phone. For me 4.4.2 was much better...

• 2015-04-04 20:46
  • 0TFK

Does any one know how to officially update Lg g pro e980 to lollipop..? It's update is realesed or not..?

• 2015-04-04 12:43
  • 6QHB

> In reply to Rodrigo @ 2015-03-27 23:32 from 0TFK - click to readtry usb 2.0 port on your pc

• 2015-04-02 20:39
  • 6Qtw

I don't know if i must call it a problem but when i play several sniper games i have touch lag problem marking enemys. This never happened with my recent phone Galaxy S2 plus. Has anyone this problem on your G Pro and is any way to fix it?

• 2015-04-02 15:54
  • 0TFK

I have the LG Optimus G Pro F240. It has the lollipop update. It is great! UI has improved dramatically and works so fast

• 2015-04-01 17:21
  • t7Xh

I have lg g pro E980 its 4G lte is not working any ideas?

• 2015-04-01 10:02
  • p6sj

> In reply to DANISH @ 2015-03-30 20:00 from PDTc - click to readHi Danish! I read that u have updated your G Pro tu Lolipop. Tell me what is your experience with this new software until now? It's better keeping 4.4.2 or updating to lolipop?!!

• 2015-03-31 23:30
  • 0TFK

> In reply to mishaal @ 2015-03-30 11:01 from wucv - click to readmishaal, which button u r talking about? u just need to connect your g pro with the cable and use lg software from the computer to update your phone. :)

• 2015-03-30 20:00
  • PDTc

LG G pro F240 S,L,K now officially upgragdeable to LOLLIPOP 5.0.1

• 2015-03-30 18:37
  • 6QJN

my lg g pro optimus f240 is not showing software update button, i want to update my software to kit kat can u tell me how is it possible?

• 2015-03-30 11:01
  • wucv

I downloaded an apn change app from Google play .
It showed me the various options available and when I chose an alternative, my problem was solved

• 2015-03-30 07:52
  • vGu5

It's original Korea version, the antenna is for their local broadcast

• 2015-03-29 11:35
  • ftKc

> In reply to Hamam @ 2015-03-29 10:57 from 9GGp - click to readPlease any one korean can help me for this problem
My version f240s
Is this contain antenna (like radio)

• 2015-03-29 11:15
  • 9GGp

Hey guys i bought lg optimus g pro f240s.
But it contain antenna (like radio)
Is this phone original or copy
Pleeeeeeeese any one can help me

• 2015-03-29 10:57
  • 9GGp

Hi all! I have a problem with my G Pro Korean Version F240L. I wanted to updated the software by LG PC suite but in the middle of downloading the upgrades the proces stoped and the screen shows me: Download Mode do not unplug the device.... Nothing on the phone works, only this message. I turn of the phone, take out of the place battery, turn on the phone and the same message.... How can i resolve this problem? if anybody has this problem and resolved it please tell me...

• 2015-03-27 23:32
  • 0TFK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-27 06:41 from vGu5 - click to readGo to settings then mobile networks then settings and add apn

• 2015-03-27 14:19
  • PDTc

> In reply to DANISH @ 2015-03-16 14:14 from uQ{b - click to readHello Danish
Thanks for the reply
However I am unable to reach the page for editing the apn settings In the phone
I shall be grateful if you can tell me how to reach the screen wherein I can edit the apn settings.
My phone is f240l
Thanks for advising

• 2015-03-27 06:41
  • vGu5

> In reply to DANISH @ 2015-03-25 19:55 from PDTc - click to readHello Guys,
I have been using Korean U+ LG-F240L Optimus G Pro with Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 in India from past few months.
I have coming through various problems which are:
1.) Network Drop regularly i.e. I unable to make or receive any calls of messages and canít use Data network also. Although it shows it is connect to network in my case it is Airtel(Zone2) I donít know what ďZone 2Ē is. In this condition i have to search for network regularly and reconnect.
2.) There is only 2 connect mode i.e. G and 3G and no HSPA and HSPA+. I think this is some problem with base band difference in Korea and India.
3.) Roaming icon on Top with every time selecting weather to call to Korea or local.
4.) LG U+ certification every time I connect to a WI-Fi.
5.) Some random Korean popup which I donít understand and i press the only button below it or press back button.
6.) LG U+LTE logo on start-up.
7.) Message limit of 80 characters.
This is causing quiet a problem in day to day use of fone.Although i like this phone very much apart from these problems
Please provide me any details how to resolve these problems. Or any custom ROM installation methods to resolve these main problems. It would be a great help.
Other details of Phone although itís same in all F240L but still to be on safe side.

• 2015-03-26 18:38
  • KAep
Total of 2241 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G Pro E985.