LG Optimus G Pro E985 - user opinions and reviews

LG

> In reply to mj @ 2014-07-13 17:59 from vbPj - click to readBrother,

It is an insult of G PRo, if u compare it with the fones u mentioned here !!
Its a true champ, using it for last 9 months n still loving it !!

• 2014-07-14 11:30
  • w4p}

Optimus G Pro is a beast.. Go for it guys.. I promise, you would not repent ever.

• 2014-07-14 06:45
  • vGF{

How to convert f240L to e988 ?

• 2014-07-13 18:07
  • u7Lb

Hey, Guys.
Iam from India and planning to go for this
phone, but my problem is that Iam a big fan of
Amoled screens with great colour reproduction
but find no other Samsung phone in by budget
except Note 2, which is too old and outdated.
I find colours of other screens washed out
compared to Amoleds. I want to buy this phone
but want to know if it's colour reproduction can
be compared to Amoleds or is it like washed
out? Also how are the Blacks?
Is the speaker loud and clear?

• 2014-07-13 18:07
  • YT8E

i am confused between gionee elife e7 32gb vs micromax canvas gold vs xperia z vs lg g pro. main features
1. good battery (can compromise)
2. good looks
3. fast phone without any lags (fast processor)
4. good camera (please dont just say by seeing megapixels)
5. should be able to play high graphic games smoothly without any lag
6. it should never (almost) lag or hang
7. good display
8. should get updates asap
9. scratch resistant (front and back)
10. company should provide good service (reliable company)
11. no heating problem

• 2014-07-13 17:59
  • vbPj

Using F240L model with kitkat update.
Battery discharge very fast.
No other problem with kitkat.

Mayb E988 model is having more problem with kitkat.

• 2014-07-12 22:06
  • u78M

Generally, is kitkat update a bad move? Updating from LG pc suite and updating OTA which one is a better way to update?

• 2014-07-12 18:28
  • fuNc

can someone give a brief review of kitkat upgrade for Indonesia. I wonder if the problem issues here would be find for kitkat upgrade in INA

• 2014-07-12 17:40
  • PFxd

My browser isn't. Working. .. it says unfortunately stopped. ... please help

• 2014-07-12 08:51
  • jxXT

I can't download whatsapp... please help me.

• 2014-07-12 08:47
  • jxXT

I get kitkat Update ...... But now Notification LED not working on WhatsApp.

How to rool back.

• 2014-07-10 15:17
  • y{04

> In reply to gourav @ 2014-07-04 09:30 from t}eH - click to readi have updated my lg e988 from jellybean to kitkat...kitkat totally sucks...the main reason behind it that it doesnt allow access to write file or apps in external storage...kitkat is just a lollypop for users...besides userinterface its a bullshit...i m going to revert back to jellybean...

• 2014-07-10 08:39
  • uwic

I'm very pleased given kitkat update. Thanks to LG. There is little problem sometime Bluetooth lost.

• 2014-07-10 06:49
  • 0CnN

> In reply to Nobman @ 2014-07-09 23:13 from fuNc - click to readI'm in Nigeria and i now have the update but not OTA. You have to use LG pc suite, that was how i got mine. I don't know if OTA will come after wards

• 2014-07-10 01:58
  • fuNc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-02 13:59 from fuNc - click to readLG Mobile doesn't care much about us here in Africa, especially in Nigeria. They only are about us buying their products but not with sending us update on time as with other regions unlike Samsung. Please, do for us on time as you are doing for other. I can't wait to have KitKat on my Optimus G Pro (E988).

• 2014-07-09 23:13
  • fuNc

It's okay, I guess, but I'm having trouble with the email. I signed in my email on my phone, and I haven't been getting any emails that people have sent me, but when I signed into my email on my tablet, I received all my emails. I don't know what it is, at first I thought it was the email, but it's something wrong with the phone...please fix

• 2014-07-09 10:11
  • kTZQ

> In reply to Hunky007 @ 2014-07-07 03:19 from rATf - click to readOh are you saying that the update is bad or we shouldnt update our own for those that havent received their own yet?

• 2014-07-08 18:05
  • fuNc

> In reply to undead citizen @ 2014-07-08 08:03 from rKMN - click to readIt dep3nds on what you call wash3d out colours.

• 2014-07-08 09:09

Hey, Guys.
Iam from India and planning to go for this phone, but my problem is that Iam a big fan of Amoled screens with great colour reproduction but find no other Samsung phone in by budget except Note 2, which is too old and outdated.
I find colours of other screens washed out compared to Amoleds. I want to buy this phone but want to know if it's colour reproduction can be compared to Amoleds or is it like washed out? Also how are the Blacks?
Is the speaker loud and clear?

• 2014-07-08 08:03
  • rKMN

All those who are using this phone, please give me a feedback on the performance of the mobile. ... .
Thank You. ... .

• 2014-07-08 07:57
  • Kht8
Total of 1920 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus G Pro E985.