LG Optimus GJ E975W - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.4
6.7
6.9

My dad bought me this phone. Pretty handy for me.

• 2014-07-25 15:32
  • Kg$5

hmmm lg optimus black THE FIRST DUAL CORE PHONE IN THE WORLD then what happened to the other brands?theyyyyy copied ty

• 2014-04-15 15:40
  • sxr0

> In reply to atifqadri @ 2013-11-17 10:11 from 6Q3L - click to readno need to cover the charging port*

• 2014-04-01 07:54
  • 0Cpj

The ugliest waterproof ever. Bezel are much bigger than any ipxx certified phone.

• 2014-01-12 16:04
  • v0qJ

no this is not copy of Xperia Z, it is advance form fo LG optimus G.. LG launched optimus G before Xperia Z.

• 2013-11-17 10:11
  • 6Q3L

I would love to buy this phone

• 2013-11-05 22:11
  • P@1G

very smart

• 2013-09-16 13:10
  • 9BcM

I realize Smartphone Market has a lot of copier. I thought Samsung is the 1 who copy Sony's Water Resistant. However, when I saw this fking Phone Spec here, I saw it has Water Resistant, I have no idea why LG will copy Xperia Z, besides Samsung(s4 active). I won't say it copy ZR because ZR's Release Date is same as this phone, but Xperia Z release date is on February. No innovative, I thought LG was a good brand besides HTC, Sony, Nokia and Apple but it disappointed me.

• 2013-09-05 16:30
  • IVKg

This is not a battlefield of whose who.............For OS wise I go for ANDROID for CAMERA and VIDEOS Iphone is good. Havnt u noticed that they have targets to consumers like us. Dont compare two different things. Go for something that fits ur lifestyle and not on others lifestyle coz at the end of the day, its the gadget u have not on anyone else. Technically, choose what you desire and do some research before u purchase somethin.

• 2013-08-22 04:55
  • v0qZ

Mr Dhar. maybe you should do some research, who copied who? Samsung is the biggest Apple WANNABE, solen technology from apple and now is reaping rewards because of another company's idea. S4? yuck!

• 2013-08-18 21:01
  • w0Pt

> In reply to D dhar @ 2013-08-14 20:46 from Kh2B - click to readMr. dhar, you are defending Samsung like she is your mother,do not be childish , Samsung are the biggest copier of apple iphons, and cheaters too, read recent
acusations , so these flashy toys s2 s3 s4 bought your attention like 7 years old boy, be ashamed

• 2013-08-17 21:02
  • rvg{

> In reply to D dhar @ 2013-08-14 20:46 from Kh2B - click to readcanu you tell me what is copy here????? dude price of Gj is lesser than xperia z.. think about cost later u can compare.. its like comparing a device between nokia 101 with iphone 5s

• 2013-08-17 04:41
  • bJeN

Copy of Samsung..I think......Sony Xperia Z is much much more better than this....LG should upgrade themselves by their own way...By not copy from Samsung..ok??

• 2013-08-14 20:46
  • Kh2B

Thanks GSMArena for its review.

I think water-proof and battery removable is the way to go. I was looking forward to buy it until read the review and bad battery score.

I might consider the Sony ZR (not a big fan of the in screen buttons though), or the Sams S4 Active.

• 2013-08-14 06:22
  • YPbH

Good JOB!

• 2013-08-13 20:46
  • 3cYq

good but not like sony xperia z look at benchmark ; how is the best

• 2013-08-13 15:17
  • HIvN

it's nice for me....!

• 2013-08-13 10:31
  • 9CC7

ZR is better in every aspects....

• 2013-08-13 04:53
  • U$4H

This maybe the right Android phone for me. I don't need or use LTE, NFC and FM, but water-proof, big battery and SD card slot are high on my priority. IF only LG aftersales service weren't so bad.

• 2013-08-13 01:45
  • utuf

if you check the review, go to the third peage, at the sunlight coparason its wrote HTC optimus GJ :D

• 2013-08-12 21:35
  • 3@9T
Total of 39 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus GJ E975W.