LG Optimus L1 II E410 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.5
7.2
7.1

its good .some times a slow game play temple run .but l like play gta.but thes not support it

• 2014-10-19 11:53
  • X}tM

I want to know if this cell phone good any body tell me to buy it

• 2014-10-13 18:29
  • fkZw

Hay... Can I download candy crash??? On this phone

• 2014-10-05 08:57
  • rk8a

i have the dual sim version this phone is awesome working good build and quality is good too nice performance all working great no problems buy it simple
and life is not good at all dont lie

• 2014-10-02 16:39
  • Nqu}

Help me to set light on the home keys i hav hard time in the dark

• 2014-09-18 10:30
  • r0If

I had this fone about a month. In my opinion the lack on this fone is the screen and resolution is to small. But it stil better than Samsung GP.

• 2014-09-12 11:35
  • thtJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-09 14:34 from r0km - click to readLG L1 II is much better then SGP. I have these 2 cheap fone.

• 2014-09-12 11:18
  • thtJ

better go for samsung galaxy pocket

• 2014-09-09 14:34
  • r0km

the touch screen sometimes doesn work! bad phone

• 2014-09-09 14:34
  • r0km

English only
Please no foul language, be polite and use common sense
No expressions of hatred based on race/ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, and religion
No SPAM, no commercial advertising, no referal programs of any kind
No bashing - deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand
No trolling - deliberately antagonizing other brand/model users
Read before you post. Search before you post. Your question is probably already answered
Posting your contact info such as phone number or email is not a good idea. We won't be responsible for any unwanted consequences.

If you don't follow the above rules, your post will be probably deleted.

• 2014-08-30 17:00
  • Mfxa

> In reply to loveit @ 2014-08-12 00:25 from 8yLQ - click to readOptimus L40 is about same price but a update. itsy bigger screen, better camera, new processor and kitkat.

• 2014-08-17 08:11
  • mn20

I love this phone. It is compact and light weight. and it does so many things. I am always finding something new about it. I love it and I've had mine for about 9 months now. I was wondering if there is another version of the same phone in a newer version. would like to upgrade. Thank you LG.

• 2014-08-12 00:25
  • 8yLQ

> In reply to Lg fan @ 2014-08-06 18:18 from YREw - click to readi forgot to mention youtube is embedded in opera.

• 2014-08-08 16:29
  • tRAu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-30 21:18 from 3sEj - click to readinstall cleanmaster or something alike. you must boost very often your cellphone.

• 2014-08-06 18:22
  • YREw

> In reply to zainrik @ 2014-04-22 07:07 from KAeM - click to readinstall tubemate,you'll have at the same time youtube and its saving mode.

• 2014-08-06 18:18
  • YREw

> In reply to Mini @ 2014-05-28 09:07 from 9AqH - click to readyes friend . viber, whats ap, we chat, line, hike, . every chat app work smoothley.

• 2014-07-31 09:25
  • u7Ld

After 6 months the touchscreen does not work anymore and the LG service called to say it is an "Irreparable environmental issue", meaning that the guarantee does not cover anything anymore. I am really unsatisfied by this LG product as well by the LG service.

• 2014-07-28 12:05
  • 5xI%

you have root this and i was i got little upgrade its enough for the price of this

• 2014-07-14 22:49
  • thuH

The calibrator is giving me enough problem and the net work is very slow.

• 2014-07-05 17:51
  • 3sE3

I've had this phone since November 2013. At first I was impressed with the performance, but now it's extremely slow. It doesn't have enough RAM, it stays full all the time. The screen sucks. The camera is very good, considering that it's a 2mp. The touch sensitive buttons are extremely annoying, I keep touching them while I'm typing and then it exits the IM app or wherever I'm busy typing. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy this phone.

• 2014-06-30 21:18
  • 3sEj
Total of 156 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L1 II E410.