LG Optimus L3 E400 - user opinions and reviews

6.9

I sell it....

• 2014-12-22 15:44
  • X}e3

When it comes to battery life l3 is the phone .When it comes to space it's jst CRAPPY i mean download whatsapp and saving a contact or messaging becomes an impossibility.If only it had enough RAM...

• 2014-12-20 09:42
  • Nsg0

> In reply to rafaelluik @ 2014-12-18 22:28 from LpGT - click to readture... not enough space

• 2014-12-20 02:14
  • teXj

Install only WhatsApp and there isn't any space left for anything.

LG has made pure crap.
Enough said. This is a full review. DO NOT GET IT.

• 2014-12-18 22:28
  • LpGT

how is the mannual procedure of installing safaricom internet setting on LG-E400?

• 2014-12-13 08:25
  • CDEj

I've had this phone for 8 months. I have taken fair care of it, its screen has been scratched a bit by pocket metal, dropped maybe four times in its (operational) life. I've used it for two things: phone calls and text messaging. in the last two months the touch operation started failing, and now the screen is only functional for brief periods precluded by brief prayers and a bit of rubbing. Now the touch screen is almost completely dead. It may work once a day. I liked this cellphone before this, it was a very good device, but now my flip-phone is more useable that this brick.

• 2014-12-10 02:07
  • 4ki0

• 2014-12-09 07:42
  • K2Gs

I have had this phone for about 2and a half yrs.I recently found out it was dropped once into a full bath tub. After it sat out it still worked! Then just the other night I too dropped it into the bathwater!! I thought for sure it was a goner. I go to the kitchen to grab the rice and it was gone! So i took it apart and the nxt day....works fine!! I have also dropped it screen down on cement at least 5 times! I do agree with the internal memory problem but i store all photos on sd card and have learned to hard reset...it works for me. If i ever buy another phone..IT WILL BE AN LG!!!

• 2014-12-02 09:55
  • 4%8{

> In reply to poch @ 2014-03-16 08:49 from 7X9m - click to readmy phone has 4gb sd card bt when i try to install new app responds.no enough space so what can i do?

• 2014-11-29 16:31
  • NsYL

I have a problem with my lg-e400, it was turned on overnight and when i came to look at it in the morning it had a white screen. I have tried holding the volume buttons and power button at the same time but it keeps coming up with the white screen still, could someone please help me?

• 2014-11-28 09:40
  • 3WrI

Bad fone for the internal memory. I have to resert it everytym and the memory gets full faster.
Good handset anyway on other features.

• 2014-11-27 08:05
  • fm$B

> In reply to adel @ 2014-10-26 00:41 from CCxb - click to readSystem memory is only 120 mb not used ph

• 2014-11-25 10:35
  • Xu@I

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-18 19:33 from Xu@U - click to readI have the same problem, what i did was: uninstall Google Play Services.

• 2014-11-23 19:27
  • nBcy

Pl help me ..i dont have phne memory its low ..from system memory if i try to move my apps to sd or internal memory my phone getting turn off automatically ..i don't kow y its like this pl say me any suggestion..

• 2014-11-18 19:33
  • Xu@U

It's a pretty good phone to start with an android device.
I noticed some wifi problem even if the network is hidden, low internal memory which can be quickly full with some apps installed, this can be solved with the SDmerge. Not enough RAM (384 mo), low quality screen.

• 2014-11-16 01:10
  • fptY

> In reply to pabs @ 2014-11-15 18:19 from UD%n - click to readI dont think that the kitkat was ported to the LG l3 e400.
But you can search on XDA, here's a link :

or

• 2014-11-16 01:07
  • fptY

> In reply to VJ @ 2014-10-12 08:21 from uth% - click to readCould you please give me a link for the rom of kitkat? thanks man!

• 2014-11-15 18:19
  • UD%n

> In reply to aseo @ 2014-11-11 15:46 from PT}D - click to readJust root The Device And that should Do It I've used this Phone and it is quite Good For The Price!

• 2014-11-15 02:42
  • Qu8c

> In reply to akhi @ 2014-05-18 08:26 from rJV3 - click to readLG is originaly made in south korea

• 2014-11-11 15:51
  • PT}D

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-19 21:40 from 86a4 - click to readeven if you have 16 gd sd card͵the memory that will be consumed when installing an applckication is the system memory of your phone not the external storage cards.the system memory is 158 mb. to free more system memory while installing an apps. Go to. settings~ application ~manage application~click internal memory~click the apps that you install and click ~move to internal memory~ by doing this you can free more system memory and you can install an additional apps.

• 2014-11-11 15:46
  • PT}D
Total of 2837 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E400.