LG Optimus L3 E400 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.9
6.7
6.8

I'm using this phone for past 3years. Awesome performance. One major problem is low internal memory. I l

• 2015-05-06 07:58
  • U{NP

This phone is horrible, i've had it for almost 3 years and i'm upgrading this month thank god, the worst part is it has zero storage space, you can't have more than 3 apps without it telling you it's out of space, plus it lags, it works badly, just the worst experience with this device.

• 2015-05-05 04:07
  • L83X

> In reply to crankiro @ 2015-04-14 19:26 from 6wex - click to readi had a very gud exprience as m using it from 3 years.....and quite gud n d best part frm d day 1 touch is wrkng equally same as today

• 2015-04-29 18:18
  • vbyI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-18 07:50 from 7tWE - click to readIts tottaly ok, u can find way to install on xda

• 2015-04-21 15:37
  • bGxc

> In reply to ssej @ 2015-04-10 21:38 from vxjQ - click to readhow can i change rom to pure os 5.1 please help me..... thanq

• 2015-04-18 07:50
  • 7tWE

Amazing phone. I've been using for more than 2 year.. I managed to root the phone and installed a custom rom. It has a very good battery life which can last for up to 2 days, its has a very large internal memory of 1.15GB which you can use for apps. Overall its a Fantastic rom, No Bugs at all. You can find more on xda-forum if you are interested.

• 2015-04-14 19:26
  • 6wex

This phone is very good for me. Problem on low space memory? I recommend to change your ROM into a Custom ROM like Pure OS 5.1 by Julian_MS..:)

I can even install ShareIt, Facebook, Messeger, Instagram, Viber and etc.

• 2015-04-10 21:38
  • vxjQ

> In reply to loythegreat @ 2015-04-06 12:27 from Kg%F - click to readtry to change the rom in pure OS 5.1

• 2015-04-10 21:32
  • vxjQ

I have been using this phone since it was lauched and ican confirm that it is the best phone i ever bought.The only small problem it cant download more apps but it is a good phone

• 2015-04-06 21:25
  • CDFp

I have this one and it was great a few years ago. Nowadays, its specs are outdated. Memory is very low for installing apps, etc. It's very durable and sturdy though; I have probably dropped this phone a million times and it's still working. I'll give this phone to my Mom who's a newbie with smartphones.

• 2015-04-06 12:27
  • Kg%F

Dropped it a million times and never broke

• 2015-04-05 07:55
  • 6u9d

I have this since it was launched and I still use this phone. This is by far one of the best phones I've ever used. The specs may be a little off by now but still a reliable phone.

I also bought sony xperia j when it was launched but as of now, I'd hate to shit on xperia but xperia j may have better specs but overall lg won with better performance. xperia j lags a lot after 2-3 months of use and it still gives me a lot of crap even to this day but the lg l3 is still fast since day 1.

I am looking for a replacement for xperia j (I had enough of it's BS). Does anyone want to suggest a 6 inch phablet? I will still continue to use the lg l3 as a second phone.

• 2015-04-01 10:32
  • t7@t

this is good. minus point only low storge sapce.. other wise i was using more than 2 yrs ok.

• 2015-03-31 17:19
  • 0CWd

Best Phone in the range
Problems with Low Storage but overall the build quality is great !
Overall its a good phone !!!

• 2015-03-23 20:10
  • YTEe

It's a great phone. It's built quality is great but it has very less internal memory. Not enough memory to install more that 5 applications.

• 2015-03-22 15:12
  • 2SDj

I used this phone for 2 years, there is no sufficient internal memory what is difference between system memory and internal memory. Please tell me...

• 2015-03-04 11:58
  • K57T

> In reply to lovenson @ 2015-01-18 00:46 from fsTy - click to readI liked it very much .good loking .noooo space in internal memory. so can't install more than 2app. very less memory . inside style no much .outside okkkk. say so thing to increse this system memory

• 2015-03-01 23:20
  • LePP

> In reply to MissAnonymous @ 2015-02-28 02:52 from PT}x - click to readAgree....

• 2015-03-01 06:27
  • PT}x

I've been using this phone for almost 2 years. I like it's quality, is a good phone and really durable. But it's memory is too low and as years pass by, I cannot hear the sounds anymore.

• 2015-02-28 02:52
  • PT}x

customize your rom so that the internal memory will be going to big.

• 2015-02-27 12:42
  • vaQe
Total of 2880 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E400.