LG Optimus L3 E400 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.1
6.9
7.1

> In reply to Mr spock @ 2014-09-04 06:28 from fuvG - click to readits pretty awesome after rooting

• 2014-10-23 01:42
  • r08r

Extremely bad phone. No space for additional apps.. gets out of memory constantly. SD only possible to use for files, not for apps. 3g doesn't work sometimes. Agree with the previous comment: waste of money!

• 2014-10-14 15:28
  • Mqxh

> In reply to klin @ 2014-10-06 14:29 from 0UHM - click to readYou're wrong man!

• 2014-10-13 13:33
  • 3WPL

The phone is fantastic.
The L shape rocks !
Plus it can be updated to KIT KAT me Rom 4.4 Awesome
The rom overclocks the phone to 1.1 ghz i play all games subway surf temple run. The battery is 2-3 days on any rom this phone battery rocks coz the screen is small and uses less energy. Most of all am a fan of this phone coz of the design and its the only L series phone that i can use with one hand easily. Love the back texture. Buy Black color hand set !

• 2014-10-12 08:21
  • uth%

what a joke this is not a phone..i wast money on this..i can't call send a mssage..some time letters jump and mske it agsin again mske me crazy..seriously sd card only music videos can't move to app sd card..dnt wast ur money on this..lg badest mobile

• 2014-10-10 19:30
  • iwpE

Same problem i. can't download anything .... eventhough i have lot of memory....

• 2014-10-08 06:10
  • ucIG

how do i unlock my phone pattern since i have forgotten my Google password?

• 2014-10-07 07:25
  • fmPE

battery is amazing, everytime i recharge it, i have used this device for more than 6 days + internet/games usage around 1-2h/day

• 2014-10-06 14:29
  • 0UHM

> In reply to poch @ 2014-03-16 08:49 from 7X9m - click to readphone memory full but sd card has alot of space.

• 2014-10-02 07:53
  • N7DX

How to keep the touch button lights always on ?

• 2014-09-26 11:11
  • uuVd

don't have much internal storage for apps.

• 2014-09-20 09:02
  • XuTb

Root and install custom rom to upgrade to 4.0. Youll be happy as fuck for buying this phone

• 2014-09-19 14:59
  • 7X1G

how to upgrade lg e400 kitkat rom

• 2014-09-18 18:03
  • Hkts

The LG Optimus L3 E400 is a great smartphone for the user who doesn't want anything special. I admit, it is an old phone wich is useless to buy now; But if you need a phone as fast as possible, it is awesome. You don't have that much internal storage after all of the updates, but you still can download Whatsapp, Youtube and some very small games like Minecraft.

• 2014-09-13 21:08
  • nBcy

Every time I phone is, it gets hot and I don't know what seems to be the problem since I'm not using it that much except for sending message but I rarely use it.. At first I thought it was battery problem since once my phone started to heat, it will froze until battery get drained.. I even bought a brand new battery but it doesn't change a thing.. Next I did Factory Reset thinking that it was infected with a virus and as that was the technician advised me but the same issue still occurred.. I am now frustrated because I can't use my phone.. Does anyone here had any idea what's going on with my phone??

• 2014-09-13 17:46
  • t7rd

> In reply to tharuka @ 2014-08-22 09:53 from iwpx - click to readThe L3 is like a budget phone for basic needs like call while doing small productive tasks.If you want to play games get the LG G2 or G3 or any latest smartphone.

• 2014-09-08 02:13
  • 2@U5

> In reply to Mr spock @ 2014-09-04 06:28 from fuvG - click to readI like my phone, but not lack of space for apps. So, how do es one root it to solve this problem. Thank you.

• 2014-09-05 12:30
  • m5y%

I always hated lg for making the device but it can become pretty awesome after rooting.i managed overclock cpu to 1ghz and play big end games with chainfire3d. Not that bad after all

• 2014-09-04 06:28
  • fuvG

my LG Optimus l3 E400 is giving me some problem, when i turn on the wifi it just reads the address then disappear. it is not connecting and its the right password. what should i do my phone got pressed up and force to stop a few of my running service applications that are on the RAM such as the networking services? what should i do ?

• 2014-09-03 04:02
  • 8fE4

> In reply to Leiah @ 2013-08-08 13:30 from S7xT - click to readHi i have this phone and to be honest just had 1 issue over 12 months.I say go for it it a good phone once u know how to use it.May need an upgrade to better os system and rooted so u can move apps etc to sd card.After that there no stopping this phone just amazing

• 2014-09-01 08:29
  • mqu@
Total of 2812 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E400.