LG Optimus L3 E400 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.1
6.9
7.1

don't have much internal storage for apps.

• 2014-09-20 09:02
  • XuTb

Root and install custom rom to upgrade to 4.0. Youll be happy as fuck for buying this phone

• 2014-09-19 14:59
  • 7X1G

how to upgrade lg e400 kitkat rom

• 2014-09-18 18:03
  • Hkts

The LG Optimus L3 E400 is a great smartphone for the user who doesn't want anything special. I admit, it is an old phone wich is useless to buy now; But if you need a phone as fast as possible, it is awesome. You don't have that much internal storage after all of the updates, but you still can download Whatsapp, Youtube and some very small games like Minecraft.

• 2014-09-13 21:08
  • nBcy

Every time I phone is, it gets hot and I don't know what seems to be the problem since I'm not using it that much except for sending message but I rarely use it.. At first I thought it was battery problem since once my phone started to heat, it will froze until battery get drained.. I even bought a brand new battery but it doesn't change a thing.. Next I did Factory Reset thinking that it was infected with a virus and as that was the technician advised me but the same issue still occurred.. I am now frustrated because I can't use my phone.. Does anyone here had any idea what's going on with my phone??

• 2014-09-13 17:46
  • t7rd

> In reply to tharuka @ 2014-08-22 09:53 from iwpx - click to readThe L3 is like a budget phone for basic needs like call while doing small productive tasks.If you want to play games get the LG G2 or G3 or any latest smartphone.

• 2014-09-08 02:13
  • 2@U5

> In reply to Mr spock @ 2014-09-04 06:28 from fuvG - click to readI like my phone, but not lack of space for apps. So, how do es one root it to solve this problem. Thank you.

• 2014-09-05 12:30
  • m5y%

I always hated lg for making the device but it can become pretty awesome after rooting.i managed overclock cpu to 1ghz and play big end games with chainfire3d. Not that bad after all

• 2014-09-04 06:28
  • fuvG

my LG Optimus l3 E400 is giving me some problem, when i turn on the wifi it just reads the address then disappear. it is not connecting and its the right password. what should i do my phone got pressed up and force to stop a few of my running service applications that are on the RAM such as the networking services? what should i do ?

• 2014-09-03 04:02
  • 8fE4

> In reply to Leiah @ 2013-08-08 13:30 from S7xT - click to readHi i have this phone and to be honest just had 1 issue over 12 months.I say go for it it a good phone once u know how to use it.May need an upgrade to better os system and rooted so u can move apps etc to sd card.After that there no stopping this phone just amazing

• 2014-09-01 08:29
  • mqu@

my lg optimums L3 phone shown incomplete text sms and whats app messages...

line does not completed and in one row
and direct second line shows with incomplete end..missing worlds and letters

• 2014-08-26 07:44
  • 9x$E

When I open the Wi-Fi it used to get green (the sign). what happened now and it doesn't get green??

• 2014-08-24 23:36
  • 3Amx

> In reply to JR @ 2014-08-05 15:18 from P5UM - click to readsoftware problem so u have to search the mobile shop with correct software to program ur lg e400
it cost 300-400 rupees

• 2014-08-23 09:45
  • uCr2

> In reply to JON WAGEMA @ 2014-08-19 11:47 from fnkd - click to readSD card is only for music, pictures, videos., not apps or games, so if your memory is low, delete or do not install anything else, this phone is the worst i had the same issue, i sold it and got a 16 GB device

• 2014-08-22 16:58
  • fpHg

> In reply to Linda @ 2014-08-16 16:55 from 0TFK - click to readcheck its box and get the IMEI number, go to the police give it to them they'll track it and find the thief ;)

• 2014-08-22 16:56
  • fpHg

very poor phone, dont get this phone.... itz same to poor chinese phone..... very poor camera and low resolution display....and errors....

• 2014-08-22 09:53
  • iwpx

how do i engage the sd card my internal memory is full. despite having 2g sd card inserted

• 2014-08-19 11:47
  • fnkd

> In reply to thusitha @ 2014-08-15 08:01 from XNpA - click to readplz,, remove yur screen sticker.

• 2014-08-18 15:50
  • iwpK

lg optimus e400 is vry slow

• 2014-08-16 18:25
  • YTcS

My phone was stolen and there are a lot of my personal data. Photos , videos and messages that can be used by others harming me in any way. Is there any way to block the use of my stolen phone ?
Is it possible to find the location of it ?

Thanks

• 2014-08-16 16:55
  • 0TFK
Total of 2802 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E400.