LG Optimus L3 E400 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.9
6.8
6.9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-18 19:33 from Xu@U - click to readIt is not a rooted phone

• 2015-01-02 06:12
  • IWS4

what applay softwere?

• 2015-01-02 05:11
  • PWDw

I have been using this phone for the past 2 and half years.. it has been a very good ANDROID phone.. the only drawback is its memory.. I keep erasing my internal memory once in 7 or 8 months.. otherwise the phone is really durable and stands up to its price unlike the luxurious mobiles which need replacement in a year or 2.. LIKES.!

• 2014-12-31 08:28
  • vQ}g
  • F

oh my gosh...Quite gud fon buh pooor space.gets me soo sad...anyway gud battery

• 2014-12-28 21:32
  • fuvG

this phone freezes all the time

• 2014-12-27 12:27
  • gK1@

I am using LG E400 since last year. Ita has a good battery time. It has a small software problem it's sometimes when the calling is display going to off. Overall good phone compare with its price

• 2014-12-25 14:33
  • S1qA

> In reply to MattyH1991 @ 2014-11-28 09:40 from 3WrI - click to readThat actualy happend for me yesterday... But then I restarted it and somehow it helped

• 2014-12-24 15:51
  • 0xxL

We'll good battery not enougth storage mine phones random people all the time when switched of and is usually in emergency mode which is hard to get out of without loss eying every thing don't by your better off with a brick!!!

• 2014-12-23 22:27
  • HDK4

it doesn't fit chater's mine but fit all pocket ( little bucks)

• 2014-12-23 21:09
  • JQnI

When it comes to battery life l3 is the phone .When it comes to space it's jst CRAPPY i mean download whatsapp and saving a contact or messaging becomes an impossibility.If only it had enough RAM...

• 2014-12-20 09:42
  • Nsg0

> In reply to rafaelluik @ 2014-12-18 22:28 from LpGT - click to readture... not enough space

• 2014-12-20 02:14
  • teXj

Install only WhatsApp and there isn't any space left for anything.

LG has made pure crap.
Enough said. This is a full review. DO NOT GET IT.

• 2014-12-18 22:28
  • LpGT

how is the mannual procedure of installing safaricom internet setting on LG-E400?

• 2014-12-13 08:25
  • CDEj

I've had this phone for 8 months. I have taken fair care of it, its screen has been scratched a bit by pocket metal, dropped maybe four times in its (operational) life. I've used it for two things: phone calls and text messaging. in the last two months the touch operation started failing, and now the screen is only functional for brief periods precluded by brief prayers and a bit of rubbing. Now the touch screen is almost completely dead. It may work once a day. I liked this cellphone before this, it was a very good device, but now my flip-phone is more useable that this brick.

• 2014-12-10 02:07
  • 4ki0

• 2014-12-09 07:42
  • K2Gs

I have had this phone for about 2and a half yrs.I recently found out it was dropped once into a full bath tub. After it sat out it still worked! Then just the other night I too dropped it into the bathwater!! I thought for sure it was a goner. I go to the kitchen to grab the rice and it was gone! So i took it apart and the nxt day....works fine!! I have also dropped it screen down on cement at least 5 times! I do agree with the internal memory problem but i store all photos on sd card and have learned to hard reset...it works for me. If i ever buy another phone..IT WILL BE AN LG!!!

• 2014-12-02 09:55
  • 4%8{

> In reply to poch @ 2014-03-16 08:49 from 7X9m - click to readmy phone has 4gb sd card bt when i try to install new app responds.no enough space so what can i do?

• 2014-11-29 16:31
  • NsYL

I have a problem with my lg-e400, it was turned on overnight and when i came to look at it in the morning it had a white screen. I have tried holding the volume buttons and power button at the same time but it keeps coming up with the white screen still, could someone please help me?

• 2014-11-28 09:40
  • 3WrI

Bad fone for the internal memory. I have to resert it everytym and the memory gets full faster.
Good handset anyway on other features.

• 2014-11-27 08:05
  • fm$B

> In reply to adel @ 2014-10-26 00:41 from CCxb - click to readSystem memory is only 120 mb not used ph

• 2014-11-25 10:35
  • Xu@I
Total of 2864 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E400.