LG Optimus L3 E400 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.1
7.0
7.1

It's alright but I need an upgrade, it's fast enough... But you can't download many apps and it's quite a thick phone. My second LG and has lasted me a while

• 2014-06-05 01:39
  • 38a8

Cart sign in google

• 2014-06-04 15:54
  • BwZR
  • F

its better and accept many apps still I am using is good .

• 2014-06-04 13:09
  • RwU2

> In reply to rose @ 2014-05-19 08:12 from t7XH - click to readI have downloaded it but it won't open. It works for you?

• 2014-05-29 09:26
  • a0qk

We have them in two type,the one of v4. And v2.So which one among the two that you guys are talking about?

• 2014-05-27 16:44
  • ftVg

i hate this phone so much there is barley any space for me to download apps i will never ever buy any product from this brand ever again !!!!

• 2014-05-25 14:11
  • sXun

Truly the worst electronic device I have ever had the misfortune to rely on. I have never bought an LG product before, I never will again.

It does not function correctly. When calling, suddenly other applications will start such as an audio file, playing music during a call. The touch screen often freezes and you have no option but to remove the battery, sound quality during calls is awful.

The system memory is so small that I am only able to have whatsap and viber installed.No other apps can be installed as they cannot be stored in either the on board memory or the SD.

Now the phone will not charge. Or charges very very slowly. It is less than a year old and all of these problems have been a feature of it since it was new.

LG stands for Low Grade I think

• 2014-05-25 00:06
  • LwTK

please my phone lg e400 has problems of email password

• 2014-05-23 14:20
  • fuZR

My phone won't let me move any app ever to my sd card i always get the "low memory" warning when i really have the 8 gb sd card plugged in. i want to move as many apps as possiple to my sd card but it will not lets me! Can someone help me? If anyone can help me please reply! Thank you

• 2014-05-19 21:40
  • 86a4

> In reply to yakinthi @ 2014-05-17 13:31 from a0qk - click to readyes it supports skype

• 2014-05-19 08:12
  • t7XH

nice...phone under this price budjet..
it has gps...system 3.2 mp camera

hey some plz tell me whr...is LG L3 made from.....

• 2014-05-18 08:26
  • rJV3

DO not go for this phone. Samsung galaxy pocket would be better than this phone.

• 2014-05-18 07:41
  • TR@X

Does anyone knows if the phone supports Skype app? I installed it and it wont open.. Thanks.

• 2014-05-17 13:31
  • a0qk

I've been using this phone for almost a year and the main problem for me in this phone is it's ram which is only around 325 mb, tough, I can install apps/games which I like by transferring the data to my sd card. But this is a really really tough phone, When I was on a vacation, I accidentally drop my phone about 7 feet and it's still alive, only it has scratches over its body and also I drop it a lot of times and I even tend to throw my phone in our house and it's still alive.. I thought it is a remake of nokia 3310. It's really tough, so if you like a tough phone then buy this.

• 2014-05-13 04:16
  • t7Qe

> In reply to ashiq @ 2014-05-10 19:01 from t}c6 - click to readWhat AWFUL language you use. It looks like a small child has been pushing random buttons. just TERRIBLE

• 2014-05-12 19:12
  • psKQ

i hv dis phn and i still using it ...the same problems for me also bt i ws shockd whn i ws travelling in a bike ma frnd call me whn i took d phn it goes down on the road and an autorikshw goes thrw d fhn..the body cover just opend dts all...every day abt 3 tym it wll fell down bt nthg happens hatsoff..

• 2014-05-10 19:01
  • t}c6

it's very bad phone....not works properly ..don't buy.

• 2014-05-10 18:00
  • rKwh

its a smart form but buddles consumption weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 2014-05-08 16:52
  • rrck

yes am happy to have it this smartfone
but some disadvantages also like not able to install more app if v installed always der is message low memory space and it will hang also sometimes
and need to restart regularly once in a day

• 2014-05-08 13:21
  • tUhn

> In reply to ritzhell @ 2014-04-09 16:43 from IaHY - click to readsame here

• 2014-05-06 18:18
  • Bmuu
Total of 2775 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E400.