LG Optimus L3 E400 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.1
7.0
7.1

Truly the worst electronic device I have ever had the misfortune to rely on. I have never bought an LG product before, I never will again.

It does not function correctly. When calling, suddenly other applications will start such as an audio file, playing music during a call. The touch screen often freezes and you have no option but to remove the battery, sound quality during calls is awful.

The system memory is so small that I am only able to have whatsap and viber installed.No other apps can be installed as they cannot be stored in either the on board memory or the SD.

Now the phone will not charge. Or charges very very slowly. It is less than a year old and all of these problems have been a feature of it since it was new.

LG stands for Low Grade I think

• 2014-05-25 00:06
  • LwTK

please my phone lg e400 has problems of email password

• 2014-05-23 14:20
  • fuZR

My phone won't let me move any app ever to my sd card i always get the "low memory" warning when i really have the 8 gb sd card plugged in. i want to move as many apps as possiple to my sd card but it will not lets me! Can someone help me? If anyone can help me please reply! Thank you

• 2014-05-19 21:40
  • 86a4

> In reply to yakinthi @ 2014-05-17 13:31 from a0qk - click to readyes it supports skype

• 2014-05-19 08:12
  • t7XH

nice...phone under this price budjet..
it has gps...system 3.2 mp camera

hey some plz tell me whr...is LG L3 made from.....

• 2014-05-18 08:26
  • rJV3

DO not go for this phone. Samsung galaxy pocket would be better than this phone.

• 2014-05-18 07:41
  • TR@X

Does anyone knows if the phone supports Skype app? I installed it and it wont open.. Thanks.

• 2014-05-17 13:31
  • a0qk

I've been using this phone for almost a year and the main problem for me in this phone is it's ram which is only around 325 mb, tough, I can install apps/games which I like by transferring the data to my sd card. But this is a really really tough phone, When I was on a vacation, I accidentally drop my phone about 7 feet and it's still alive, only it has scratches over its body and also I drop it a lot of times and I even tend to throw my phone in our house and it's still alive.. I thought it is a remake of nokia 3310. It's really tough, so if you like a tough phone then buy this.

• 2014-05-13 04:16
  • t7Qe

> In reply to ashiq @ 2014-05-10 19:01 from t}c6 - click to readWhat AWFUL language you use. It looks like a small child has been pushing random buttons. just TERRIBLE

• 2014-05-12 19:12
  • psKQ

i hv dis phn and i still using it ...the same problems for me also bt i ws shockd whn i ws travelling in a bike ma frnd call me whn i took d phn it goes down on the road and an autorikshw goes thrw d fhn..the body cover just opend dts all...every day abt 3 tym it wll fell down bt nthg happens hatsoff..

• 2014-05-10 19:01
  • t}c6

it's very bad phone....not works properly ..don't buy.

• 2014-05-10 18:00
  • rKwh

its a smart form but buddles consumption weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 2014-05-08 16:52
  • rrck

yes am happy to have it this smartfone
but some disadvantages also like not able to install more app if v installed always der is message low memory space and it will hang also sometimes
and need to restart regularly once in a day

• 2014-05-08 13:21
  • tUhn

> In reply to ritzhell @ 2014-04-09 16:43 from IaHY - click to readsame here

• 2014-05-06 18:18
  • Bmuu

It's not worthy, sudden sitch offs, not getting screen while talking (unable to end the call), we can't install more than 3-4 applications, camera is worst.
The good thing is only the touch and battery backup.

• 2014-05-03 15:36
  • KS61

i suggested to don't buy this phone , cause when you go browsing there will be a few color on the screen

• 2014-04-30 12:56
  • wrje

I'm happy with this phone, because the gingerbread interface very good

• 2014-04-28 11:00
  • tA$j

> In reply to Dj Point @ 2014-04-14 22:30 from fsT5 - click to readIts a very excllent smart phone. It supports all apps of 4.0 but sometimes it gives minor problem though that don't effect the phone

• 2014-04-27 05:14
  • X0B@

Am pleased to have read all the comments here about this phone and it seems like most people who own this handset are facing similar problems and guess what, I was going to purchase this phone and now I don't think am going to coz I don't wanna be frustrated like yoh all.
Lets hope the manufacturers are aware of it problems and are working on resolving the issues with the phone.

• 2014-04-24 17:37
  • rvuH
  • F

The worst phone ever used!!
suddenly switches off..u cant install more than 7-8 applications..worst xperience faced!!money wasted..

• 2014-04-22 13:30
  • bJgq
Total of 2828 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E400.