LG Optimus L3 E400 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.1
7.0
7.1

nice...phone under this price budjet..
it has gps...system 3.2 mp camera

hey some plz tell me whr...is LG L3 made from.....

• 2014-05-18 08:26
  • rJV3

DO not go for this phone. Samsung galaxy pocket would be better than this phone.

• 2014-05-18 07:41
  • TR@X

Does anyone knows if the phone supports Skype app? I installed it and it wont open.. Thanks.

• 2014-05-17 13:31
  • a0qk

I've been using this phone for almost a year and the main problem for me in this phone is it's ram which is only around 325 mb, tough, I can install apps/games which I like by transferring the data to my sd card. But this is a really really tough phone, When I was on a vacation, I accidentally drop my phone about 7 feet and it's still alive, only it has scratches over its body and also I drop it a lot of times and I even tend to throw my phone in our house and it's still alive.. I thought it is a remake of nokia 3310. It's really tough, so if you like a tough phone then buy this.

• 2014-05-13 04:16
  • t7Qe

> In reply to ashiq @ 2014-05-10 19:01 from t}c6 - click to readWhat AWFUL language you use. It looks like a small child has been pushing random buttons. just TERRIBLE

• 2014-05-12 19:12
  • psKQ

i hv dis phn and i still using it ...the same problems for me also bt i ws shockd whn i ws travelling in a bike ma frnd call me whn i took d phn it goes down on the road and an autorikshw goes thrw d fhn..the body cover just opend dts all...every day abt 3 tym it wll fell down bt nthg happens hatsoff..

• 2014-05-10 19:01
  • t}c6

it's very bad phone....not works properly ..don't buy.

• 2014-05-10 18:00
  • rKwh

its a smart form but buddles consumption weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 2014-05-08 16:52
  • rrck

yes am happy to have it this smartfone
but some disadvantages also like not able to install more app if v installed always der is message low memory space and it will hang also sometimes
and need to restart regularly once in a day

• 2014-05-08 13:21
  • tUhn

> In reply to ritzhell @ 2014-04-09 16:43 from IaHY - click to readsame here

• 2014-05-06 18:18
  • Bmuu

It's not worthy, sudden sitch offs, not getting screen while talking (unable to end the call), we can't install more than 3-4 applications, camera is worst.
The good thing is only the touch and battery backup.

• 2014-05-03 15:36
  • KS61

i suggested to don't buy this phone , cause when you go browsing there will be a few color on the screen

• 2014-04-30 12:56
  • wrje

I'm happy with this phone, because the gingerbread interface very good

• 2014-04-28 11:00
  • tA$j

> In reply to Dj Point @ 2014-04-14 22:30 from fsT5 - click to readIts a very excllent smart phone. It supports all apps of 4.0 but sometimes it gives minor problem though that don't effect the phone

• 2014-04-27 05:14
  • X0B@

Am pleased to have read all the comments here about this phone and it seems like most people who own this handset are facing similar problems and guess what, I was going to purchase this phone and now I don't think am going to coz I don't wanna be frustrated like yoh all.
Lets hope the manufacturers are aware of it problems and are working on resolving the issues with the phone.

• 2014-04-24 17:37
  • rvuH
  • F

The worst phone ever used!!
suddenly switches off..u cant install more than 7-8 applications..worst xperience faced!!money wasted..

• 2014-04-22 13:30
  • bJgq

If you want more space and move apps to SD card, you have to root your mobile and install ICS version...

• 2014-04-15 08:18
  • t}fa

My system memory keep notifying me is low whilse the internal memory is 100% free

• 2014-04-14 22:30
  • fsT5

It hangs a lot,camera is also not gud. It does not worth th price

• 2014-04-10 12:53
  • vG7R

> In reply to dhen @ 2014-03-12 19:15 from Hx6L - click to readIt has only ONE camer ... on the back ... ;)

• 2014-04-10 09:48
  • 3ptw
Total of 2824 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E400.