LG Optimus L3 E405 - user opinions and reviews

6.8

lg e405 bad phone.

• 2014-07-05 23:03
  • fsUB

I've been using this phone now for like, 1 year (heck, im using it right now). The memory is so low that you can only install like 5 apps or something and the wifi is sometimes... like... really really slow. I also tried to install the facebook app but it completely... like... ate my phone or something. I actually tend to get clumsy sometimes so theres this big scratch on it. My play store also wont work, like it just says that it crashed or something. So I just installed mobogenie. Thank god for it... its really a life saver. And (this just happened earlier this morning) I kind of accidentally tripped on my carpet and it fell (its okay though, that's one thing I like about this phone... like even if it fell one hundred times it still work) and the seakers won't work. I tried to listen to music but it won't work. Like... not even a pin dropping. This is the first time that it happened and I'm like, really panicking right now. I tried to restart it and like shake it or sometging but it won't :(. Do you guys have any ideas how to fix it? it would be a big help. (I cant actually buy a new phone for another year :( bc mom and her rules.

• 2014-07-04 16:01
  • wu4@

this phone abdatted but very slow system memory very low

• 2014-07-01 11:06
  • vG2g

Contact is very slow and when i am using the IRCTC site it font gets change

• 2014-06-28 12:38
  • vIH8

When i switch off my phone,all my music,videos and images are deleted.what could be the problem and how can i fix it.please help.i am desperate

• 2014-06-22 15:11
  • N7DX

> In reply to PPh @ 2014-02-07 16:11 from v0qT - click to readvol (up)+vol (down)

• 2014-06-04 18:16
  • tUp%

phone storage only 157 mb only . you can download only one game

• 2014-05-14 11:08
  • 9xQc

hi.. appreciate ur answers, is it possible to restore my mobile settings (with my APPS, important textnmessages).. I didnt know why my phone restarted while it was charging... it has been 2 days now.. any easy way or options.. thank you..

• 2014-04-28 02:30
  • t7Xk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-26 04:37 from 7t}A - click to readIts not possible every time

• 2014-04-11 10:15
  • Xu@x

• 2014-04-11 10:13
  • Xu@x

I am using this mobile for the past one year. Recently, it has occurred 3/4 times, i.e., when it is turned on in the morning, it would not pick up any network signal. After re-starting, it goes into factory reset mode and have to setup all over again. This causes losses of all data. I don't understand what is causing such malfunction. Appreciate your feedback on correcting this problem. Thanks.

• 2014-03-26 05:16
  • 9DWi

if anyone getting no space msg,just go to app manager select app and press the option MOVE TO INTERNAL MEMORY .i hope it will work

• 2014-03-26 04:37
  • 7t}A

How can I remove the stock message from my phone?

• 2014-03-09 07:25
  • th1Q

> In reply to tailmelt @ 2013-05-25 08:39 from N9@S - click to readNo not possible cuz i hav tried to do that n my fone got ripped off!!!
This fone is worst fone lg has ever made

• 2014-02-18 12:19
  • 2@fY

> In reply to PPh @ 2014-02-07 16:11 from v0qT - click to readpress at the mid point of volume rocker ...u will get it..

• 2014-02-12 11:39
  • ut29

How to take a screenshot in this phone ?

• 2014-02-07 16:11
  • v0qT

The default calendar on this device doesn't recognise leap years.

• 2014-02-06 15:26
  • wfBY

how to increase the memory it wil show all time memory low for everything

• 2014-01-22 14:04
  • utad

That's the worst phone on earth... Operation To Hell with LG products...

• 2014-01-22 13:47
  • ftIF

you can root your device lg l3 from phone
with the help of Root master apk
download root master and install
press hold the key ROOT
finally click right button (red)
link to download root mastery www78.zippyshare.com/v/55915718/file.html

• 2014-01-21 16:28
  • 7j}t
Total of 732 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E405.