LG Optimus L3 E405 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.3
7.0
6.9

WORST PHONE !!!PLZ DONT EVER BUY THIS.I BOUGHT IT FOR 8K LAST YEAR,you cant even use two app poor internal memory,poor cam,always sim switching problem & tooo slow...it cannot be called even a phone!

• 2014-10-20 11:47
  • uuqv

I did a big mistake buying such a stupid phone, less memory more hanging!!!!

• 2014-10-20 10:10
  • u7Kr

its getting handed up. I have it to switch it off and then on to do any work and memory of phone is very bad we cannot install more than 5 apps i am fed up wid my phone ...

• 2014-10-19 16:15
  • PEmU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-14 23:18 from fsTy - click to readHow can rooting my phone LG e405 without computer,just help me

• 2014-09-11 16:19
  • fuZN

You can hard reset your phone. watch a video in youtube..

• 2014-08-31 13:26
  • sxuQ

Lg E405 is a normal phone

• 2014-08-14 23:18
  • fsTy

I am using this phone last sixth month. but the call log timer showing not the perfect time only showing 1 hour ago, 2 our ago ect...

have any solution?????

• 2014-08-14 13:19
  • t7jE

> In reply to jane @ 2013-09-22 15:51 from t7Lf - click to readSame case was with me

• 2014-08-02 05:29
  • vb8t

lg e405 bad phone.

• 2014-07-05 23:03
  • fsUB

I've been using this phone now for like, 1 year (heck, im using it right now). The memory is so low that you can only install like 5 apps or something and the wifi is sometimes... like... really really slow. I also tried to install the facebook app but it completely... like... ate my phone or something. I actually tend to get clumsy sometimes so theres this big scratch on it. My play store also wont work, like it just says that it crashed or something. So I just installed mobogenie. Thank god for it... its really a life saver. And (this just happened earlier this morning) I kind of accidentally tripped on my carpet and it fell (its okay though, that's one thing I like about this phone... like even if it fell one hundred times it still work) and the seakers won't work. I tried to listen to music but it won't work. Like... not even a pin dropping. This is the first time that it happened and I'm like, really panicking right now. I tried to restart it and like shake it or sometging but it won't :(. Do you guys have any ideas how to fix it? it would be a big help. (I cant actually buy a new phone for another year :( bc mom and her rules.

• 2014-07-04 16:01
  • wu4@

this phone abdatted but very slow system memory very low

• 2014-07-01 11:06
  • vG2g

Contact is very slow and when i am using the IRCTC site it font gets change

• 2014-06-28 12:38
  • vIH8

When i switch off my phone,all my music,videos and images are deleted.what could be the problem and how can i fix it.please help.i am desperate

• 2014-06-22 15:11
  • N7DX

> In reply to PPh @ 2014-02-07 16:11 from v0qT - click to readvol (up)+vol (down)

• 2014-06-04 18:16
  • tUp%

phone storage only 157 mb only . you can download only one game

• 2014-05-14 11:08
  • 9xQc

hi.. appreciate ur answers, is it possible to restore my mobile settings (with my APPS, important textnmessages).. I didnt know why my phone restarted while it was charging... it has been 2 days now.. any easy way or options.. thank you..

• 2014-04-28 02:30
  • t7Xk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-26 04:37 from 7t}A - click to readIts not possible every time

• 2014-04-11 10:15
  • Xu@x

• 2014-04-11 10:13
  • Xu@x

I am using this mobile for the past one year. Recently, it has occurred 3/4 times, i.e., when it is turned on in the morning, it would not pick up any network signal. After re-starting, it goes into factory reset mode and have to setup all over again. This causes losses of all data. I don't understand what is causing such malfunction. Appreciate your feedback on correcting this problem. Thanks.

• 2014-03-26 05:16
  • 9DWi

if anyone getting no space msg,just go to app manager select app and press the option MOVE TO INTERNAL MEMORY .i hope it will work

• 2014-03-26 04:37
  • 7t}A
Total of 740 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E405.