LG Optimus L3 E405 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.3
7.0
6.9

> In reply to shailesh @ 2014-10-31 20:14 from uvZ1 - click to readInternal memory is too low. No chance of upgradation, camera also poor quality, processor also of old version . Repeatedly hanging , we r fed up with this handset. Its better to stop production of such type of poor quality handset.no resale value in market also. Some time I feel to throw this handset from window. We shall ban on product of lg.

• 2014-11-23 14:21
  • sSJR

low on space in phone storage...how can i change storage to the SD Card?

• 2014-11-22 18:28
  • vxr4

low on space in phone storage how can i change the storage to the SD???

• 2014-11-12 20:44
  • rrtr
  • F

how to take the snapshots on these phone..???

• 2014-10-31 20:14
  • uvZ1

the worst phone i have seen.switching on will take 5 min. memory worst.battery ,if you use whatsapp, will last for one hour !

• 2014-10-27 11:22
  • bENP

WORST PHONE !!!PLZ DONT EVER BUY THIS.I BOUGHT IT FOR 8K LAST YEAR,you cant even use two app poor internal memory,poor cam,always sim switching problem & tooo slow...it cannot be called even a phone!

• 2014-10-20 11:47
  • uuqv

I did a big mistake buying such a stupid phone, less memory more hanging!!!!

• 2014-10-20 10:10
  • u7Kr

its getting handed up. I have it to switch it off and then on to do any work and memory of phone is very bad we cannot install more than 5 apps i am fed up wid my phone ...

• 2014-10-19 16:15
  • PEmU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-14 23:18 from fsTy - click to readHow can rooting my phone LG e405 without computer,just help me

• 2014-09-11 16:19
  • fuZN

You can hard reset your phone. watch a video in youtube..

• 2014-08-31 13:26
  • sxuQ

Lg E405 is a normal phone

• 2014-08-14 23:18
  • fsTy

I am using this phone last sixth month. but the call log timer showing not the perfect time only showing 1 hour ago, 2 our ago ect...

have any solution?????

• 2014-08-14 13:19
  • t7jE

> In reply to jane @ 2013-09-22 15:51 from t7Lf - click to readSame case was with me

• 2014-08-02 05:29
  • vb8t

lg e405 bad phone.

• 2014-07-05 23:03
  • fsUB

I've been using this phone now for like, 1 year (heck, im using it right now). The memory is so low that you can only install like 5 apps or something and the wifi is sometimes... like... really really slow. I also tried to install the facebook app but it completely... like... ate my phone or something. I actually tend to get clumsy sometimes so theres this big scratch on it. My play store also wont work, like it just says that it crashed or something. So I just installed mobogenie. Thank god for it... its really a life saver. And (this just happened earlier this morning) I kind of accidentally tripped on my carpet and it fell (its okay though, that's one thing I like about this phone... like even if it fell one hundred times it still work) and the seakers won't work. I tried to listen to music but it won't work. Like... not even a pin dropping. This is the first time that it happened and I'm like, really panicking right now. I tried to restart it and like shake it or sometging but it won't :(. Do you guys have any ideas how to fix it? it would be a big help. (I cant actually buy a new phone for another year :( bc mom and her rules.

• 2014-07-04 16:01
  • wu4@

this phone abdatted but very slow system memory very low

• 2014-07-01 11:06
  • vG2g

Contact is very slow and when i am using the IRCTC site it font gets change

• 2014-06-28 12:38
  • vIH8

When i switch off my phone,all my music,videos and images are deleted.what could be the problem and how can i fix it.please help.i am desperate

• 2014-06-22 15:11
  • N7DX

> In reply to PPh @ 2014-02-07 16:11 from v0qT - click to readvol (up)+vol (down)

• 2014-06-04 18:16
  • tUp%

phone storage only 157 mb only . you can download only one game

• 2014-05-14 11:08
  • 9xQc
Total of 745 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E405.