LG Optimus L3 E405 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
7.0
6.8

> In reply to Santi @ 2013-03-15 12:24 from P@18 - click to readcall your network place and tell them "I want mms & gprs SETTINGS"

• 2013-03-17 05:28
  • wHsZ

Is possible this phone can be upgraded new android verion and so on. Pl find me solution.

• 2013-03-16 21:08
  • bJ2p

> In reply to Santi @ 2013-03-15 12:24 from P@18 - click to readglide down your status bar and you will see 5 selections there, choose the icon that has 2 arrows up and down then the mobile data/GPRS will be activated. OR . you can go to Settings>Dual SIM Settings> then check "Data Enabled"

• 2013-03-16 11:34
  • P%uS

i am going to take this phone tomorrow ..i think it will be a good one supposed to be ....

• 2013-03-16 08:50
  • utkB

Can anyone help me activate my GPRS/MMS in this unit? Any help guys is appreciated? Thanks.

• 2013-03-15 12:24
  • P@18

dont bye this phone waste of money it will work slowly

• 2013-03-14 18:32
  • t}iP

> In reply to Sk Heerah z @ 2013-03-11 18:33 from Nv6J - click to readI wonder why you have problem with your wifi. For 5 months I've been using this phone, I have no problem with my wifi, only when switching it on that it may take some time to be switched on and while switching it on, I suffer from extreme lag (maybe because my phone is overused). Sometimes I am connected, but no connection, but this doesn't mean our phone is defective. Maybe because the connection is too slow or the host's internet connection was disconnected.

• 2013-03-13 03:37
  • vxjZ

I have problem with my wi-fi. i can't get access to it while another Lg T375 has access to it. what can i do please ...

• 2013-03-11 18:33
  • Nv6J

Is this dual active phone? Both sims can receive calls simultaneously!

• 2013-03-10 12:06
  • fkJV

Is this dual active phone? Both sims can receive calls simultaneously!

• 2013-03-10 12:04
  • fkJV

I have lg optimus l3 phone
it is easy to use and very fast performence
while comparing with samsung galaxy y
ptimus l3 is much better

• 2013-03-10 09:04
  • t}ux

> In reply to vickey @ 2013-02-27 11:07 from t}Th - click to readVickey.I bought the same phone and I looked to Lg website for help and this phone had no info..what I did was go to the store I got it from made a little noise and the person took the phone and fixed every thing about it...It is a good phone now that I have an understanding the thing is the settings and taking time out to learn the phone ...once the settings are on don't go in changing anything...camera.music.download.browers.the net all good now just get someone to set the phone for you...when it comes to things like this I know nothing..now ask me about teeth and I know everything..hope this helps..you can get back to me now that I know a little...Clara..P.S. the noise I made was about the phone and how I was taken and want my mony back...I got the help alright

• 2013-03-09 15:32
  • Y245

for those who want good camera.....at first decide that whether you want to buy a phone or a camera.......!and if you want to buy a phone with a good camera quality then 8200 rs is not enough for any company with this stunning features.and what galaxy y duos have a good camera compared to it.!?does the y duos has 1gb internal memory or does it has the 384mb RAM?or whether it has 1540mah battery?think before telling something like that type of bullshit!

• 2013-03-06 20:35
  • t}G4

nice

• 2013-03-06 15:03
  • fki%

> In reply to Parthi @ 2013-03-04 13:08 from vGVY - click to read you are forgeting the most important in your comparison:
This model is FAR cheaper. Like 40% under Samsung galaxy price.

• 2013-03-05 17:13
  • 9xFA

> In reply to anbu @ 2013-03-02 14:42 from t1$F - click to readuse Android Assistant App

• 2013-03-05 11:54
  • fqcm

this lg optimus l3 e-405 phone looks really good design but poor camera and image quality.not good compared samsung galaxy, but some options is good for compared samsung galaxy.....this phone speed is low sometimes games are closing automatically ,its not worth for buy rs.7175.waste of money, installed applications only storing in phone memory,there is no option to store to sd card..i feel not good.guys pls dn't buy this mobile

• 2013-03-04 13:08
  • vGVY

it possess very worst camera...the image taken in this mobile looks like black and white image....very poor mobile....

• 2013-03-03 16:23
  • t}mC

hello frnds i have brought new phone but when iam using internet its being slow and some time it will ask force to close why plz any one help

• 2013-03-03 12:17
  • t}AJ

how to move the applications from system memory into sd card or internal memory reply me

• 2013-03-02 14:42
  • t1$F
Total of 759 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E405.