LG Optimus L3 E405 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.3
7.0
6.9

how to move the applications from system memory into sd card or internal memory reply me

• 2013-03-02 14:42
  • t1$F

in nokia models if we connect to Bluetooth headset we can listen the songs + calls. but in this lg phones i cant able to find option.tell me if any body know the option

• 2013-03-01 06:01
  • J7Rp

> In reply to vickey @ 2013-02-27 11:07 from t}Th - click to readI thought the reason why your downloading is slow its because of your internet connection. I have no problem in downloading if the connection speed is good.

• 2013-02-28 01:49
  • vxjZ

Hello friends, its the second day that m using this cell phone, but I am realy helpless with the connection of net...Its being toooo slow...like its it takes even 1/2 hour to download a simple file of 1 mb..and obviously an android cell phone without net is just like paper without pen..realy helpless.....Please help me out i f anybody has any solution for this .....Please send in my email ID ie: roy.bikshan398@gmail.com

• 2013-02-27 11:07
  • t}Th

I think very good cell because that is low price & that have very features

• 2013-02-25 22:31
  • B}pS

The graphics are very poor~125ppi density. especially when browsiing, it's hectic. LG Should atleast improve on this.

• 2013-02-24 16:38
  • Nsek

I want to buy this phone,I hope I will enjoy it? Advice plzzzz!

• 2013-02-24 14:57
  • fsVb

> In reply to OptimusL3 @ 2013-02-22 14:12 from wu4W - click to readYou mean there's an album there named "Instant upload"? If it were so, and you can't delete it, I don't know how. I haven't experienced it in my phone. When I take a picture, it will be saved to DCIM/100LGDSC (default) in the internal memory, or you can select SD Card for the storage. You may try connecting your phone to your pc (choose USB Storage), then try if you can delete that album together with those photos.

• 2013-02-23 12:04
  • wu4W

Its not very bad is only that too little of ram and it doesn't have light sensor+front camera,CPU overloaded every time force to close.I don't mean to complain very much is only the price compared to that of galaxy ace hmmmm...demn!

• 2013-02-22 19:44
  • N7Dq
  • F

> In reply to OptimusL3 @ 2013-02-18 02:44 from vxjZ - click to readyes ....my friend i took a picture in my camera....in the gallery theres an an album instant upload ...no option to delete some photos...i want to delete it

• 2013-02-22 16:11
  • apM1

> In reply to deno @ 2013-02-22 07:17 from Sbcq - click to readIts dual standby, not dual active. Both will work at the same time, both will receive SMS together, but in terms of call, if you will call via SIM1, SIM2 will be disabled in order for your other friend that will call you on SIM2 not be able to call you because if it were be 2 calls answered at the same time, how could it be?

• 2013-02-22 14:12
  • wu4W

am surprised because he phone specification suggest that it is dual Sim but the two Sim cards cant work at the same time?

• 2013-02-22 07:17
  • Sbcq

> In reply to Ash @ 2013-02-20 08:16 from vwfN - click to readJust go to Settings>Dual SIM Settings then check or uncheck "Data Enabled". In that procedure also, you can set the "Default data network" either SIM1 or SIM2, OR, you can enable/disable data packet by showing your notifications (pull down the status bar) then tap the last button to be click (the up and down arrow).

• 2013-02-20 11:49
  • wu4W

I am unable to see data packet enable/disable option.
Plz tell me how to overcome this?

• 2013-02-20 08:16
  • vwfN

> In reply to willie @ 2013-02-19 16:07 from n2K6 - click to readGo to gallery the select an album, then you will see your photos. You may long press a photo or just press the "options" key in your cellphone then select photos you want to delete, then tap delete, that's it.

• 2013-02-19 23:56

125 ppi lol

• 2013-02-19 17:09
  • uZa{

> In reply to OptimusL3 @ 2013-02-18 02:44 from vxjZ - click to readyes....my dear friends,,,,i cant delete the picture in my phone

• 2013-02-19 16:07
  • n2K6

Display is low quality, most of th tym gets hang due to low ram,

• 2013-02-19 13:19
  • 2@dx

THESE PHONE IS NT GOOD FOR ME.....THE CAMERA IS VERY BAD, waste of money, Camera poor and resOlution is very poor i felt cheat for choose this mobile.please dont go for purchase.

• 2013-02-18 10:04
  • Nw{B

> In reply to willie @ 2013-02-16 16:01 from n2K6 - click to readWhy do you mean instant upload? Do you took a picture in your camera and you wish to delete it?

• 2013-02-18 02:44
  • vxjZ
Total of 740 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E405.