LG Optimus L3 E405 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
7.0
6.8

bought this phone yesterday...so far the connection is good for me (wifi) okay to me...just wanna ask what will happen if i update this phone?downloaded LG MOBILE SUPPORT tool???anybody tried this????

• 2013-01-30 13:53
  • PSvX

I purchase a LG e405...i have no support mp4 videos..videos show in crashed down..

• 2013-01-30 11:28
  • tUwK

Don't buy this mobile I bought one month before it have lot of problem like software prbm and temple run games didn't support its very bad mobile very low RAM space only 100 because other already used in so we didn't use this mobile very fast so don't buy

• 2013-01-30 03:39
  • t1$K

> In reply to hungulu mukolobeti @ 2013-01-29 19:42 from NsbH - click to readI don't know the cause of your problem. Maybe you're doing a hard reset upon booting your phone. Maybe you press the volume button and the power button together.

• 2013-01-30 01:51
  • vxjZ

> In reply to chark @ 2013-01-29 00:15 from mcut - click to readI don't know why it happens to you. In my case, I can access google play anytime I have internet connection. The only thing I will not be able to access it is when I decline the terms and conditions popping up upon opening google play.

• 2013-01-30 01:48
  • vxjZ

Considering the pixel density (125) is probably the the lowest i have seen, is the screen bearable? Can i read ebooks well with this phone?

• 2013-01-29 23:31
  • Sbcq

Hi My LG-E405 is always loosing info music files and contacts saved on the phone memory (atleast once every month)When I swich it off for a while it deletes anything downloaded and saved on the phone mem
on switching it on please help

• 2013-01-29 19:42
  • NsbH

vol. switch both press and get capture and can edit and send

• 2013-01-29 19:30
  • 7tF%

Not bad but the processor of this phone is 800 mhz so its vry slow phone. and it has no graphics n also very poor internal memory.

• 2013-01-29 17:33
  • t}4a

hey, p'ple out there, i can now browse on my e405 but i can't access the google play because the phone just won't reach to the google servers. i can't create a new google account with the google play, neigther can login to google play with my existing account. huh! this phone is really drilling me. pls help.

• 2013-01-29 00:15
  • mcut

> In reply to Ed @ 2013-01-26 18:17 from JFyS - click to readyou can close the music app from the task manger
go to active application then choose end it wiil close the app

• 2013-01-28 09:28
  • fk9J

i bought this model about a week ago. so far, i can connect to the internet via wifi or data sim without much trouble. but you have to study how to navigate. one problem which i haven't solve yet is to stop the music from playing. it only pauses. as to downloading of apps, it has limited internal memory. utmost, up to 4 apps only. one more thing, it has a weak ringer volume. it could hardly be heard if you are working in a construction site.

• 2013-01-26 18:17
  • JFyS

> In reply to chark @ 2013-01-24 11:21 from mcut - click to readHi,
i used this LG E405 last six month.
it is easily connect thorough GPRS,Wifi also
don't return it,
Pls Read Manual Otherwise just call LG Customer-care center, they will help u from your language

• 2013-01-26 10:40
  • bC9d

This is very bad phone....It's camera is 3.2 mp but actually this is 0.32.tIt's phone memory is very low.It is dual stand by phone .Totally it is very very bad phone

• 2013-01-26 03:51
  • utNj

> In reply to chark @ 2013-01-24 11:21 from mcut - click to readWhy can't connect? What do you use upon connecting on the internet? Wifi or mobile data connection?

• 2013-01-25 02:05
  • vxjZ

i can't connect my newly bought LG E405 to the internet. any help out there or it's usual of the phone and i should quickly return it.

• 2013-01-24 11:21
  • mcut

i can't connect my LG E405 to the internet. any help out there or i send it back?

• 2013-01-24 11:03
  • mcut

As posted in this forum, you can move apps by going to settings > applications then select an app to move. Some applications cannot be moved, but you can move it forcely by using SDK tools and a command to do that. Just google "move apps to SD Vard"

• 2013-01-21 01:45
  • vxjZ

> In reply to muhammed @ 2013-01-19 15:30 from mJDE - click to readhye man can u tell me is the lg e405 durable and can take it through a while or it just crack under pressure cause some of my friends advise me of getting the samsung galaxy pocket instead and im into the e405 more because its way better that the pocket what do u think and please give your whole experiment with the e405

• 2013-01-20 16:32
  • fqYS

I love this phone LG E405 but the only negative is i am not able to install the downloaded apps to internal memory. All will gets automatically installed in phone memory and now its showing low space. How can i transfer the files to internal and will i be able to disable the phone memory. Please answer me in my mail. asifnazeer75@gmail.com

• 2013-01-20 10:51
  • YTKU
Total of 732 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E405.