LG Optimus L3 E405 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.3
7.0
6.9

i have new fone of this model, its great but battery runs out very quickly, if i charge fully at nite by tomrw afternoon is almost dead, any idea on battery draining

• 2013-02-04 10:35
  • u{K4

> In reply to willie @ 2013-02-01 11:32 from n2K6 - click to readYou can download Equalizer app. That's enough to make your listening better. Before I use n7player (built-in with own equalizer) but I seldom use it now because it eats my RAM (approx. 29MB of RAM it use). I use the default music player of this phone and run always the equalizer in background for better listening, also in watching movie.,

• 2013-02-02 09:44
  • XMV$

Is LG planning to provide OS update (ICE)?

• 2013-02-01 20:29
  • ut7y

can any one tell me the exact internal memory(user available) in LG Optimus L3 E405 plssssss ???????

• 2013-02-01 17:32
  • fv$v

can any one tell me the exact internal memory(user available) in LG Optimus L3 E405 plssssssss ??????????

• 2013-02-01 17:06
  • fv$v

i bought this L3 E405..im not satisfy the music qualitry....can you help me...what is the recommended music player with equalizer on this unit??

• 2013-02-01 11:32
  • n2K6

> In reply to velvet16 @ 2013-01-30 13:53 from PSvX - click to readSo far, this phone is already up-to-date. No updates yet are available to this unit. But as I tried to update other phone (LG Optimus L3 E400), there is an update, and when you update, there will prompt that the internal memory and installed applications will be deleted, but SD Card will not be deleted.

• 2013-02-01 10:10
  • XMV$

i bought this phone last week and i feel the quality of the camera pictures are poor. If we are zooming the pictures it shows very poor quality.

• 2013-01-31 08:29
  • vG@0

bought this phone yesterday...so far the connection is good for me (wifi) okay to me...just wanna ask what will happen if i update this phone?downloaded LG MOBILE SUPPORT tool???anybody tried this????

• 2013-01-30 13:53
  • PSvX

I purchase a LG e405...i have no support mp4 videos..videos show in crashed down..

• 2013-01-30 11:28
  • tUwK

Don't buy this mobile I bought one month before it have lot of problem like software prbm and temple run games didn't support its very bad mobile very low RAM space only 100 because other already used in so we didn't use this mobile very fast so don't buy

• 2013-01-30 03:39
  • t1$K

> In reply to hungulu mukolobeti @ 2013-01-29 19:42 from NsbH - click to readI don't know the cause of your problem. Maybe you're doing a hard reset upon booting your phone. Maybe you press the volume button and the power button together.

• 2013-01-30 01:51
  • vxjZ

> In reply to chark @ 2013-01-29 00:15 from mcut - click to readI don't know why it happens to you. In my case, I can access google play anytime I have internet connection. The only thing I will not be able to access it is when I decline the terms and conditions popping up upon opening google play.

• 2013-01-30 01:48
  • vxjZ

Considering the pixel density (125) is probably the the lowest i have seen, is the screen bearable? Can i read ebooks well with this phone?

• 2013-01-29 23:31
  • Sbcq

Hi My LG-E405 is always loosing info music files and contacts saved on the phone memory (atleast once every month)When I swich it off for a while it deletes anything downloaded and saved on the phone mem
on switching it on please help

• 2013-01-29 19:42
  • NsbH

vol. switch both press and get capture and can edit and send

• 2013-01-29 19:30
  • 7tF%

Not bad but the processor of this phone is 800 mhz so its vry slow phone. and it has no graphics n also very poor internal memory.

• 2013-01-29 17:33
  • t}4a

hey, p'ple out there, i can now browse on my e405 but i can't access the google play because the phone just won't reach to the google servers. i can't create a new google account with the google play, neigther can login to google play with my existing account. huh! this phone is really drilling me. pls help.

• 2013-01-29 00:15
  • mcut

> In reply to Ed @ 2013-01-26 18:17 from JFyS - click to readyou can close the music app from the task manger
go to active application then choose end it wiil close the app

• 2013-01-28 09:28
  • fk9J

i bought this model about a week ago. so far, i can connect to the internet via wifi or data sim without much trouble. but you have to study how to navigate. one problem which i haven't solve yet is to stop the music from playing. it only pauses. as to downloading of apps, it has limited internal memory. utmost, up to 4 apps only. one more thing, it has a weak ringer volume. it could hardly be heard if you are working in a construction site.

• 2013-01-26 18:17
  • JFyS
Total of 740 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E405.