LG Optimus L3 E405 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.3
7.0
6.9

> In reply to OptimusL3 @ 2013-01-11 01:38 from vxjZ - click to readthanks for your reply and your time i'm gonna get god's willing but one last question and bear with me please i need it mostly for calling and texting ,listening to music and for social networking facebook ,twitter , yahoo , MSN may be through one app like imo chat , checking out different websites and other activities like that and may be playing a light game now and then so i want to know if the 1 GB internal memo. going to hold up those kind of apps and if apps2sd can solve this problem

• 2013-01-11 11:09
  • fq1}

> In reply to mus3afa @ 2013-01-10 21:42 from fq1} - click to readYes. It has an internal memory of 1GB.
The dual sim is dual stand by, not dual active. If SIM1 is active, then SIM2 is in standby mode. SIM switching will change from active to standby and vice versa. During calls, if your friend calls you on SIM1, SIM2 will not be active or unavailable so it will not receive any calls and text messages until the call has stopped. Sometimes, in my case, the other SIM became inactive, I don't know if its the phone's problem or my network because sometimes I get weak signals that leads for SIM inactivity, though sometimes when I'm browsing, there are times that one SIM is temporarily inactive but for only few seconds only then active again.

Another feature that is not good in this phone is that you CAN'T move applications in the SD Card, only to phone and internal memory. This is the thread:

But I'm satisfied with it as I do not play many games in my phone. Another thing is the system memory is only 157.23mb so you must move unnecessary applications that must not be installed in the phone memory to free some space. But again, I do love this phone. Now, my phone performs faster than before. I don't know why, maybe because of less resource usage.

• 2013-01-11 01:38
  • vxjZ

> In reply to shreejit @ 2013-01-10 21:14 from t1$A - click to readthanks for the reply man and what about the dual sim issue few told me that the two sims arent active at the same time meaning u need to make one active and the other will be unavailable and this wont fix my problem about gettin two mobiles one for work and another for fun so can u tell me if the two sims are active at the same time or not .. and one other thing the problem of the internal memo. and what if its not really one GB and cant hold some few apps .. thanks in advance

• 2013-01-10 21:42
  • fq1}

> In reply to mus3afa @ 2013-01-10 20:16 from fq1} - click to readit is the best phone go its price range.who they are saying that it doesn't have file manager they are just dumb.you just simply have to go to 'Polaris viewer>my folder'...

• 2013-01-10 21:14
  • t1$A

im using this phone for last 4 months.and is the best phone in its price range,yeah, camera is not so good,bt all other programmes are just superb...............

• 2013-01-10 21:03
  • t1$A

> In reply to OptimusL3 @ 2013-01-10 01:28 from vxjZ - click to readall four of these phons are in my cash range so i asked l3 405 users for their opinion because of mixed up reviews some say it has no file manager , internal memo. doesnt bear any apps and the two sims arent actve at the same time u only have tow sims under the hood only meaning u dont have the two sims active at the same time u only choose one to be active and the other will be unavailable and i dont know if that true so im very very confused till now and i dont konw what to get

• 2013-01-10 20:16
  • fq1}

whatever malfunctions them LG-E405 have...i still got for free...suwiitt!!!

• 2013-01-10 06:15
  • PBYB

> In reply to mus3afa @ 2013-01-09 21:25 from NrHd - click to readFor me, LG's quite good, though facing some problems like the camera is not as expected (using camera apps will enhance the quality of the picture). Performance, well uhhmmm, optimal. Sometimes it lags when many processes and services running like in my case (playing music w/ n7player). RAM is only 384mb so it is. The battery life, I can't say but I'm not that satisfied (maybe because my battery drained a day after buying this phone). Overall, if in voting results, I vote the DESIGN - 9.0; Features - 7.0; Performance - 5.5

I'm satisfied with what I've got and what I have (just because this phone is my cash's range when I planned to buy a new phone). LG's good, but the decision is in your hands....

• 2013-01-10 01:28
  • vxjZ

guys please i want your help i'm confused between gettin' LG L3 405 , alcatel ot-985 ,alcatel ot-918 and samsung galaxy pocket duos and am not sure which one is the best so if u can help me i would be thankful

• 2013-01-09 21:25
  • NrHd

> In reply to isam @ 2012-12-29 15:28 from vG@k - click to readhey man can u tell me if is it really good or just like the rest say it the worst ever .. i wanna know because i'm confused between L3 405 ,alcatel ot-985 ,alcatel ot-918 and samsung galaxy pocket duos and i wanna anybody to help me

• 2013-01-09 20:04
  • NrHd

> In reply to Kalyan @ 2013-01-04 06:22 from u78x - click to readi have flashed my lg e405 but the graphic quality have change why

• 2013-01-08 09:23
  • fuIP

> In reply to tushar @ 2013-01-07 10:35 from fCS{ - click to readWhy don't you move applications to internal memory? If the "move to internal memory" is disabled, you can force to enable it using the android sdk platform tool and search for the command to enable it. That's what I did to me to install more applications. But I agree with you that sometimes it hangs and/or lags if I use many applications even I stopped some services, and its annoying to restart the phone in order to run applications smoothly again.

• 2013-01-08 02:19
  • vxjZ

my device cannot connect to the internet via wifi, when i check the settings the device is showing that it is connected to my wireless network but still no access to the internet. whats the problem?

• 2013-01-07 13:43
  • fnkH

my device cannot connect to internet via wifi. when i check the wireless settings it is indicating that it is connected to my wireless network but still no connectivity to internet

• 2013-01-07 13:37
  • fnkH

> In reply to nabz @ 2012-12-11 15:13 from fu4} - click to readHey you go with galaxy y duos because samsung is better than lg in my view

• 2013-01-07 12:05
  • YQJq

at fiirst it looks nice, but slowly we get to know that it has a very less phone storage, you can't install more than 6 applications or it will say phone storage space is less, and then you can't add contacts or edit them untill you clear some space.
touch is sometimes good and most annoying sometimes, the phone hangs usually and closes some appss itself to clear RAM space.
games run very slow at times even if all serviices are closed.
used it for more than 6 months and this was my opnion, planning to buy a new one and sell it.

• 2013-01-07 10:35
  • fCS{

the picture that u used show us dual sim! why?

• 2013-01-05 12:48
  • a30M

> In reply to John @ 2013-01-01 10:40 from 7wkC - click to read1. Root your phone
2. Install a custom-rom

• 2013-01-05 01:57
  • a3uB

I am using LG E405 for the last 4 months it has good look, small and handy (119gm). Minimum RAM therefore slow to open any application. WI-fi, Bluetooth, Gprs connection problem.Inbuilt memory is very poor only 157.47MB. Android not upgradable,Camera 3.2MP is falls-it is actually 0.32MP.Phone will hang regularly.Only +ve is the price but that is loss of money.Any Samsung phone is much more...................superior at any price range.

• 2013-01-04 06:22
  • u78x

this mobile camer is not good. internet working is very sloow

• 2013-01-02 12:10
  • t1$E
Total of 749 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E405.