LG Optimus L3 E405 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.3
7.0
6.9

whatever malfunctions them LG-E405 have...i still got for free...suwiitt!!!

• 2013-01-10 06:15
  • PBYB

> In reply to mus3afa @ 2013-01-09 21:25 from NrHd - click to readFor me, LG's quite good, though facing some problems like the camera is not as expected (using camera apps will enhance the quality of the picture). Performance, well uhhmmm, optimal. Sometimes it lags when many processes and services running like in my case (playing music w/ n7player). RAM is only 384mb so it is. The battery life, I can't say but I'm not that satisfied (maybe because my battery drained a day after buying this phone). Overall, if in voting results, I vote the DESIGN - 9.0; Features - 7.0; Performance - 5.5

I'm satisfied with what I've got and what I have (just because this phone is my cash's range when I planned to buy a new phone). LG's good, but the decision is in your hands....

• 2013-01-10 01:28
  • vxjZ

guys please i want your help i'm confused between gettin' LG L3 405 , alcatel ot-985 ,alcatel ot-918 and samsung galaxy pocket duos and am not sure which one is the best so if u can help me i would be thankful

• 2013-01-09 21:25
  • NrHd

> In reply to isam @ 2012-12-29 15:28 from vG@k - click to readhey man can u tell me if is it really good or just like the rest say it the worst ever .. i wanna know because i'm confused between L3 405 ,alcatel ot-985 ,alcatel ot-918 and samsung galaxy pocket duos and i wanna anybody to help me

• 2013-01-09 20:04
  • NrHd

> In reply to Kalyan @ 2013-01-04 06:22 from u78x - click to readi have flashed my lg e405 but the graphic quality have change why

• 2013-01-08 09:23
  • fuIP

> In reply to tushar @ 2013-01-07 10:35 from fCS{ - click to readWhy don't you move applications to internal memory? If the "move to internal memory" is disabled, you can force to enable it using the android sdk platform tool and search for the command to enable it. That's what I did to me to install more applications. But I agree with you that sometimes it hangs and/or lags if I use many applications even I stopped some services, and its annoying to restart the phone in order to run applications smoothly again.

• 2013-01-08 02:19
  • vxjZ

my device cannot connect to the internet via wifi, when i check the settings the device is showing that it is connected to my wireless network but still no access to the internet. whats the problem?

• 2013-01-07 13:43
  • fnkH

my device cannot connect to internet via wifi. when i check the wireless settings it is indicating that it is connected to my wireless network but still no connectivity to internet

• 2013-01-07 13:37
  • fnkH

> In reply to nabz @ 2012-12-11 15:13 from fu4} - click to readHey you go with galaxy y duos because samsung is better than lg in my view

• 2013-01-07 12:05
  • YQJq

at fiirst it looks nice, but slowly we get to know that it has a very less phone storage, you can't install more than 6 applications or it will say phone storage space is less, and then you can't add contacts or edit them untill you clear some space.
touch is sometimes good and most annoying sometimes, the phone hangs usually and closes some appss itself to clear RAM space.
games run very slow at times even if all serviices are closed.
used it for more than 6 months and this was my opnion, planning to buy a new one and sell it.

• 2013-01-07 10:35
  • fCS{

the picture that u used show us dual sim! why?

• 2013-01-05 12:48
  • a30M

> In reply to John @ 2013-01-01 10:40 from 7wkC - click to read1. Root your phone
2. Install a custom-rom

• 2013-01-05 01:57
  • a3uB

I am using LG E405 for the last 4 months it has good look, small and handy (119gm). Minimum RAM therefore slow to open any application. WI-fi, Bluetooth, Gprs connection problem.Inbuilt memory is very poor only 157.47MB. Android not upgradable,Camera 3.2MP is falls-it is actually 0.32MP.Phone will hang regularly.Only +ve is the price but that is loss of money.Any Samsung phone is much more...................superior at any price range.

• 2013-01-04 06:22
  • u78x

this mobile camer is not good. internet working is very sloow

• 2013-01-02 12:10
  • t1$E

> In reply to John @ 2013-01-01 10:40 from 7wkC - click to readis it true...??

• 2013-01-02 07:24
  • MHxy

> In reply to John @ 2013-01-01 10:40 from 7wkC - click to readI agree with you. Sometimes it takes time to open an application, and hang for some times. Maybe there's many application running in background. Try closing unused services and processes or restart your phone.

• 2013-01-02 02:34
  • vxjZ

> In reply to deepak @ 2012-12-21 07:46 from 7tGu - click to readJust download the PC Suite in the LG's website. That's what I do to me.

• 2013-01-02 02:28
  • vxjZ

i love this phone, it last for more than 2 days with heavy calls & texting with mobile browsing ;-)

• 2013-01-01 13:49
  • t7SL

According to my point of view this mobile Lg optimus E405 is the worst one.some time it takes a minute to open a single application also and become hang for a several time too.Even we can't connect it with pc for update for the new version...Can anybody help me out by giving solution of these problem..plz send me the solution on my yahoo id...anuj_08@yahoo.com..

• 2013-01-01 10:40
  • 7wkC

really very good phone

• 2012-12-29 15:28
  • vG@k
Total of 743 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E405.