LG Optimus L3 E405 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.3
7.0
6.9

When i open the phone option when touch on the contacts option it comes sorry try again and a button comes force close please help me to figure this problem out

• 2013-12-30 14:34
  • t}a2

Well,its a gud range phone in its price,and if u root this phone,u can have many benefits lyk u can reduce lagging ,if u install sefix, if u want to delete crapware apps like lg world,playbooks u can install an app named uninstall frm store,which can even move apps to internal lyk Google services,whatsapp,even many apps.... i have been using this phone for more than a year, and if you wanna play games like subway surf,candy crush u can download it from mobomarket.....

• 2013-12-24 07:27
  • rKNr

why do app that i download is save in phone memory not on internal memory or external SD card?

• 2013-12-19 15:40
  • KA4t

• 2013-12-19 15:36
  • KA4t

well i own this phone and i had issues with the low sound level from the phone even with loud speaker it reached a situation where i couldnt hear the call tone. i opened the phone and the problem was that the ear peice gasket the secures the ear peice the front casing was actually covering the ear peice holes on the front casing of the phone i removed this gasket and put it back correctly viola!!!! the earpeice is now nicely loud infact perfect iam impressed. please do not attempt without correct tools or technical knowledge

• 2013-12-19 14:05
  • fqLU

• 2013-12-15 06:54
  • t7xW

> In reply to diana @ 2013-12-02 11:55 from fuup - click to readTrying using Nightmode feature in the camera setttings

• 2013-12-09 08:38
  • P$6I

My phone is storing applications on the memory instead of Internal memory.
2. My camera cannot make good photos at night

• 2013-12-02 11:55
  • fuup

I own LG l3 and i had technical problems 5 times at list even now i don't have a lot of system memory

• 2013-12-02 05:31
  • Yd61

this is very bad phone ever i seen.when I'm dialing number nothing shown on display but after 30-40 seconds later call going..

• 2013-11-28 04:53
  • YQBk

Anytime a call comes in, my phone displays HOLD thereby preventing me from hearing the voice of the called

• 2013-11-16 17:41
  • ftKc

I have rooted my phone previously and after that i have noticed that my battery life has reduced drastically. Earlier the battery lasted for more that 3 days easily and now it is hardly lasting for 2 days. Anybody experiencing the same problem. Please give any suggestions for improving the battery life.

• 2013-11-14 03:03
  • ij2%

inbuilt memory is 1gb only...........is it possible to store the apps in sd card...........

• 2013-11-12 17:59
  • vIfn

I can't send a text message. A pop-up message that says "Phone storage is full. Delete some files to free space" would always appear. What should I do? How can I change the default storage from internal memory to SD Card? Thank you! :)

• 2013-11-08 15:36
  • t7Xk

Can this phone read gif files from google? How?

• 2013-11-02 06:38
  • 7X1@

cant upload photo properly.....very slow on 2G network

• 2013-10-26 16:27
  • u7LH

is it possible to update my phone to jelly bean?

• 2013-10-23 12:32
  • s8dB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-16 14:10 from theG - click to readYes, press 2 bottoms of the volume to take screenshot!

• 2013-10-23 00:46
  • PmWY

all my apps from the store download to the system memory. how can I set the internal memory as my default location? plz help if anyone knows how to. I'm so tired of uninstalling my apps when my system memory is full...

• 2013-10-19 14:39
  • s%{1

does this phone can take screenshots? if yes, how? please reply. thanks

• 2013-10-16 14:10
  • theG
Total of 749 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E405.