LG Optimus L3 E405 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.3
7.0
6.9

well i own this phone and i had issues with the low sound level from the phone even with loud speaker it reached a situation where i couldnt hear the call tone. i opened the phone and the problem was that the ear peice gasket the secures the ear peice the front casing was actually covering the ear peice holes on the front casing of the phone i removed this gasket and put it back correctly viola!!!! the earpeice is now nicely loud infact perfect iam impressed. please do not attempt without correct tools or technical knowledge

• 2013-12-19 14:05
  • fqLU

why do app that i download is save in phone memory not on internal memory or external SD card?
is there any solution how to move it to external SD card.

• 2013-12-15 06:54
  • t7xW

> In reply to diana @ 2013-12-02 11:55 from fuup - click to readTrying using Nightmode feature in the camera setttings

• 2013-12-09 08:38
  • P$6I

My phone is storing applications on the memory instead of Internal memory.
2. My camera cannot make good photos at night

• 2013-12-02 11:55
  • fuup

I own LG l3 and i had technical problems 5 times at list even now i don't have a lot of system memory

• 2013-12-02 05:31
  • Yd61

this is very bad phone ever i seen.when I'm dialing number nothing shown on display but after 30-40 seconds later call going..

• 2013-11-28 04:53
  • YQBk

Anytime a call comes in, my phone displays HOLD thereby preventing me from hearing the voice of the called

• 2013-11-16 17:41
  • ftKc

I have rooted my phone previously and after that i have noticed that my battery life has reduced drastically. Earlier the battery lasted for more that 3 days easily and now it is hardly lasting for 2 days. Anybody experiencing the same problem. Please give any suggestions for improving the battery life.

• 2013-11-14 03:03
  • ij2%

inbuilt memory is 1gb only...........is it possible to store the apps in sd card...........

• 2013-11-12 17:59
  • vIfn

I can't send a text message. A pop-up message that says "Phone storage is full. Delete some files to free space" would always appear. What should I do? How can I change the default storage from internal memory to SD Card? Thank you! :)

• 2013-11-08 15:36
  • t7Xk

Can this phone read gif files from google? How?

• 2013-11-02 06:38
  • 7X1@

cant upload photo properly.....very slow on 2G network

• 2013-10-26 16:27
  • u7LH

is it possible to update my phone to jelly bean?

• 2013-10-23 12:32
  • s8dB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-16 14:10 from theG - click to readYes, press 2 bottoms of the volume to take screenshot!

• 2013-10-23 00:46
  • PmWY

all my apps from the store download to the system memory. how can I set the internal memory as my default location? plz help if anyone knows how to. I'm so tired of uninstalling my apps when my system memory is full...

• 2013-10-19 14:39
  • s%{1

does this phone can take screenshots? if yes, how? please reply. thanks

• 2013-10-16 14:10
  • theG

The screen resolution too low

its hang every now and then

poor camera though we are conviced that its 3.15mega pixel

poor processor

The internal speaker too low such that it nt enough to notify u of any incoming call

kindly don't waste ur money buyin this "smartphone"

• 2013-10-12 22:36
  • rrpp

> In reply to grace @ 2013-09-17 14:04 from K7fF - click to readthats means ur system memory is low...delete some app

• 2013-10-12 16:59
  • N7Dq

very poor phone this phone was hanging problem this phone touch is good

• 2013-10-02 08:18
  • H4sq

Never buy lg mobiles ..... I used this mobile for 6 months and it was a nightmare experience..... Problem with handset as it does not work properly with 2 sim cards..... If u use Internet on phone other sim will get blocked ..... U need to clear ram to make a stupid phone call..... Really the crappiest mobile I ever used , sold it for around rs 3000 n bought karbonn titanium s1 which is 10000 times better and I paid only rs 2000 (rs 10500 for karbonn titanium s1) more than what I paid for that lg mobile....

• 2013-09-29 21:26
  • 7qJi
Total of 745 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 E405.