LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435 - user opinions and reviews

LG

8.0
8.1
8.0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-21 16:40 from fk8X - click to readYour phone is viruses please instell from android mcaAfee virus software

• 2014-08-15 02:45
  • PWDv

am using this phone,, its pretty good... a good android phone such a low price.. one think always remember, only fill your mobile with most needed applications bcoz ram is 512,, if not set may go hangs down or else its a wonderful set for 6000-7000

• 2014-08-08 19:00
  • 7j{6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-06 01:27 from f0Ix - click to readI'm having problems with my wifi. Other mobile have wifi from my moderm expect mine. but it shows the wifi bar that it is connected to my wifi

• 2014-08-08 05:53
  • rv8j

> In reply to ten @ 2014-08-07 17:40 from 3JeZ - click to readYes you can

• 2014-08-08 04:13
  • KiXj

Can you go on whatssapp on this phone

• 2014-08-07 17:40
  • 3JeZ

Pls how many cameras does it hav is it one or two

• 2014-08-06 01:27
  • f0Ix

@"During the call randomly i can hear the other person talking but they cannot hear me"

Stay on 2G only, use an app like "2G-3G OnOff" to switch back and forth when you want fast internet.

This is the only known solution to dropped calls/voice problems.

Upgrading to an expensive phone will not help. You may still experience the same issues. Switching carriers also may not help.

It stems from the fact that 3G coverage has a lot of holes. Even with full reception bars it can still drop randomly.

• 2014-07-28 13:54
  • pmb4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-16 15:57 from srrc - click to readYou don't know what you are saying. LG E435 is a superb phone and stands to defeat any phone in its range.

• 2014-07-17 19:34
  • ftKc

samsung galaxy mini is better than lg optimus l3 II. i bought this phone in january and i constated that this phone is a scrap, a huge scrap. Please don't buy this phone.

• 2014-07-16 15:57
  • srrc

I have this phone for nearly a year and since last couple of months i am facing serious issues while making or receiving calls. During the call randomly i can hear the other person talking but they cannot hear me. This has become a major irritant. I uninstalled most apps but the problem persists.Any advise.

• 2014-07-14 12:40

• 2014-07-14 11:56

• 2014-07-14 11:39

Gooood 4n

• 2014-07-14 04:43
  • PWDw

After someone calls me while my wifi is on, or just even at random times, the system would say something like android stopped working, do u want to close it? and when i restart my phone, i cant receive messages immediately. it would take a long time, even days before i could receive txts again. WHAT TO DO?

• 2014-07-09 18:06
  • wu4W

Hey my phone is gone but i activated the gps but i cant track it how can i trac it if anybody know how to track it please tell me how

• 2014-06-17 06:00
  • sE8s

> In reply to jimmy @ 2014-05-26 13:47 from N7Dq - click to readNothing is wrong. That is the downside of it. It is a good phone. I don't know who gave LG the idea, it is a funny one.

• 2014-06-04 07:45
  • ftKa

Th fon is owesome bt.th touch buttons below are not lighting.what could be wrong?

• 2014-05-26 13:47
  • N7Dq

i got problem in my LG e435 twice it happen auto RESET factory all my messages & contact wipeout i dont know why? is this normal is there any update please help?

• 2014-05-14 04:24
  • wYFx

really good,,,non defect,,,and i too facing problem of lights on touch buttons..thank u

• 2014-05-09 14:53
  • bC7M
Total of 299 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435.