LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435 - user opinions and reviews

LG

8.0
8.1
8.0

Can I use Dual HSDPA sim cards?
Will it standby the dual sim at the same time?

• 2014-11-22 01:45
  • gQwx

been using this phone since April 2013 and very pleased. now I'm searching for a better phone because I have to install many apps

• 2014-11-18 12:29
  • U}}x

I am having problems when downloading more apps on this phone model LG -E 435 , it says insufficent storage. please advice. thanks

• 2014-11-18 12:19
  • mxNg

My set name LG E435 optimus the
problem is ring not came volume level
automatically goes to 0 level, if i can
increase volume level max i got 1 or 2
phone calls it will ring, after volume
level goes to 0 level,iam facing
problem alot pls help how to solve the
problem

• 2014-10-27 09:08
  • XjfV

My set name LG E435 optimus the problem is ring not came volume level automatically goes to 0 level, if i can increase volume level max i got 1 or 2 phone calls it will ring, after volume level goes to 0 level,iam facing problem alot pls help how to solve the problem

• 2014-10-17 20:17
  • K5hb

my set name lg e435 optimus
fail to initalize camera
Please tell me there is something I don't know about that can correct this error

• 2014-10-12 03:14
  • 6QHp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-21 16:40 from fk8X - click to readYour phone is viruses please instell from android mcaAfee virus software

• 2014-08-15 02:45
  • PWDv

am using this phone,, its pretty good... a good android phone such a low price.. one think always remember, only fill your mobile with most needed applications bcoz ram is 512,, if not set may go hangs down or else its a wonderful set for 6000-7000

• 2014-08-08 19:00
  • 7j{6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-06 01:27 from f0Ix - click to readI'm having problems with my wifi. Other mobile have wifi from my moderm expect mine. but it shows the wifi bar that it is connected to my wifi

• 2014-08-08 05:53
  • rv8j

> In reply to ten @ 2014-08-07 17:40 from 3JeZ - click to readYes you can

• 2014-08-08 04:13
  • KiXj

Can you go on whatssapp on this phone

• 2014-08-07 17:40
  • 3JeZ

Pls how many cameras does it hav is it one or two

• 2014-08-06 01:27
  • f0Ix

@"During the call randomly i can hear the other person talking but they cannot hear me"

Stay on 2G only, use an app like "2G-3G OnOff" to switch back and forth when you want fast internet.

This is the only known solution to dropped calls/voice problems.

Upgrading to an expensive phone will not help. You may still experience the same issues. Switching carriers also may not help.

It stems from the fact that 3G coverage has a lot of holes. Even with full reception bars it can still drop randomly.

• 2014-07-28 13:54
  • pmb4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-16 15:57 from srrc - click to readYou don't know what you are saying. LG E435 is a superb phone and stands to defeat any phone in its range.

• 2014-07-17 19:34
  • ftKc

samsung galaxy mini is better than lg optimus l3 II. i bought this phone in january and i constated that this phone is a scrap, a huge scrap. Please don't buy this phone.

• 2014-07-16 15:57
  • srrc

I have this phone for nearly a year and since last couple of months i am facing serious issues while making or receiving calls. During the call randomly i can hear the other person talking but they cannot hear me. This has become a major irritant. I uninstalled most apps but the problem persists.Any advise.

• 2014-07-14 12:40

• 2014-07-14 11:56

• 2014-07-14 11:39

Gooood 4n

• 2014-07-14 04:43
  • PWDw
Total of 305 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435.