LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435 - user opinions and reviews

LG

8.0
8.1
8.0

@"During the call randomly i can hear the other person talking but they cannot hear me"

Stay on 2G only, use an app like "2G-3G OnOff" to switch back and forth when you want fast internet.

This is the only known solution to dropped calls/voice problems.

Upgrading to an expensive phone will not help. You may still experience the same issues. Switching carriers also may not help.

It stems from the fact that 3G coverage has a lot of holes. Even with full reception bars it can still drop randomly.

• 2014-07-28 13:54
  • pmb4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-16 15:57 from srrc - click to readYou don't know what you are saying. LG E435 is a superb phone and stands to defeat any phone in its range.

• 2014-07-17 19:34
  • ftKc

samsung galaxy mini is better than lg optimus l3 II. i bought this phone in january and i constated that this phone is a scrap, a huge scrap. Please don't buy this phone.

• 2014-07-16 15:57
  • srrc

I have this phone for nearly a year and since last couple of months i am facing serious issues while making or receiving calls. During the call randomly i can hear the other person talking but they cannot hear me. This has become a major irritant. I uninstalled most apps but the problem persists.Any advise.

• 2014-07-14 12:40

• 2014-07-14 11:56

• 2014-07-14 11:39

Gooood 4n

• 2014-07-14 04:43
  • PWDw

After someone calls me while my wifi is on, or just even at random times, the system would say something like android stopped working, do u want to close it? and when i restart my phone, i cant receive messages immediately. it would take a long time, even days before i could receive txts again. WHAT TO DO?

• 2014-07-09 18:06
  • wu4W

Hey my phone is gone but i activated the gps but i cant track it how can i trac it if anybody know how to track it please tell me how

• 2014-06-17 06:00
  • sE8s

> In reply to jimmy @ 2014-05-26 13:47 from N7Dq - click to readNothing is wrong. That is the downside of it. It is a good phone. I don't know who gave LG the idea, it is a funny one.

• 2014-06-04 07:45
  • ftKa

Th fon is owesome bt.th touch buttons below are not lighting.what could be wrong?

• 2014-05-26 13:47
  • N7Dq

i got problem in my LG e435 twice it happen auto RESET factory all my messages & contact wipeout i dont know why? is this normal is there any update please help?

• 2014-05-14 04:24
  • wYFx

really good,,,non defect,,,and i too facing problem of lights on touch buttons..thank u

• 2014-05-09 14:53
  • bC7M

It has no lights for basic buttons like "back" "home" "settings" and it's hard to use it at night or in dark. How could the designers not think about such a small but very important aspect. You can't feel the buttons, you can't see them and if you touch them they don't vibrate. This is very annoying. If I knew this from the beginning I would not have bought it. :(

• 2014-05-08 17:42
  • 3RQv

> In reply to mjanja charles @ 2014-04-27 07:28 from NsKx - click to readTake it to a software technician and it will be unlocked for you.

• 2014-05-02 00:13

hi mr
my phone have entered in call bearing which mean i can not receive any call but it allows outgoing call have try to unlock it but it have become difficult be it need a password that i have forgotten my phone specification is GALACE SQ E435 DUAL SIM android version 2.3.5 baseband version DM_BASE_12A_W13.10/MODEM/03-06-2013,19:20:35

• 2014-04-27 07:28
  • NsKx

> In reply to bodolf @ 2014-04-20 18:58 from pKrQ - click to readjust uninstall google maps updates and your navigation will appear again. Good luck buddy :)

• 2014-04-25 21:45
  • veFB

hi just updated phone software and navigation apps disappear ??
help!!

• 2014-04-20 18:58
  • pKrQ

> In reply to ali @ 2013-10-17 07:54 from wrkw - click to readSome of my shooted videos are hanging without any reason some does have the answer to fix it???!!

• 2014-04-15 05:45
  • XuTH

> In reply to At16 @ 2014-04-09 20:09 from XuZ1 - click to readDelete irrelevant files, cache and browser history and also download android clean master. Remember the RAM is 512. I have used it for almost a year, it is a good device(LG E435).

• 2014-04-13 13:45
  • ftKc
Total of 292 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435.