sanju, 31 Aug 2013can any user tell me the music and camera experience plzbought this device for rs8600 with free jelly case from mumbai.
1) best phone for people who dont like bulky devices, but still want a big screen. 3.8inch with a wide screen makes it more beautiful. very much compact and still a good size screen.
2) jellycase provided has a perfect fit & finish. high quality case.
3) phone flies superfast even at 1ghz processor compared to similar processors in other sony qualcom devices which i have used earlier. i dont have any games but internet speed and the flow of phone is very smooth with multitasking between big cpu eater apps. ram management is also good, didnt felt short of ram so far.
4) dual sim function, network signal , call quality, battery life - at its best. at a time we can have 3g on one sim and 2g on other sim, both are interchangeable.
5) music quality is not the best at stock, but since my main concern was music, i rooted the phone and installed viper4android fx & xhifi drivers from xda developers and music went blasting far beyond sony devices.
5) camera yet to be checked. about videos, all format hd pc videos play well on mxplayer.
never thought of lg before but the ratings and reviews at gsmarena, plus also the specs met my requirement, i tried this. and found gsmarena ratings to be geniune.
good work lg and mediatek.
my previous devices motorola defy, motorola atrix, sony live with walkman, samsung s3.
all the best..
Anonymous, 28 Aug 2013is it 3g compatible on both sims and can we use internet on both sim slots? please reply.. Thanks..yes it booth sim support 3g
i have seen this phone in white colour with dotted matt back which looks and feels very good , not susceptible to scratches,while the black version has plain glossy back which will scratch easily and has very common cheap looks.
Any other options and opinions regarding looks? any one please..
B-lee, 22 Aug 2013i had an lg optimus l3 before using this phone. and am not disappointed. with its 1GHz process... moreis it 3g compatible on both sims and can we use internet on both sim slots? please reply..
i had an lg optimus l3 before using this phone. and am not disappointed. with its 1GHz processor, this phone is fast and does not hang. it has a nice crisp display even in sunlight. the flash is strong and offers much better image quality than some 5MP flashless camera. the JellyBean os is simply the best and the internal memory seems like an extensive playground for apps. the touchscreen is quite sensitive. no screen guard though u can buy one. download speed is mindblowing even in 2G mode and its battery is good for android. with heavy browsing and texting u charge it only once.
to LG company: bravo and keep up the good work
that this is the resolution of the screen? look much the pixels? real racing runs March? as the sound of the calls? thanks
M. Z. Ansari, 15 Aug 2013Really interested after such so many positive review, just want to know some features about L4... moreit plays 720p video without lag. yes apps can be moved to external sd card. ram is gud enough..768mb or 1gb wld've been a blessing. still its sufficient.
Really interested after such so many positive review, just want to know some features about L4 II Dual E445 from users -
1. Can it play full HD (1080p) video smoothly through MX Player or any other s/w? If no then how much supported? 720p, 480p?
2. Can apps be moved to external sd?
3. Whether 512MB RAM is sufficient to run ph? Spec wise i.e. processor, CPU, GPU etc.?
Please nybody reply as soon as fast.
Anonymous, 29 Jul 2013whats about camera......can any user tell me about its camera i want to buy this phonecamera is decent under lights..although it hs a led flash..but pics taken at nights are grainy..
if u r looking for a good camera in 9k range..go for samsung fame..
neelakandan, 30 Jul 2013Am going to buy this soon. Basically am a music lover. Before buy i want to make sure about th... moremusic on lg has improved..but i cn vouch that sony..samsung are much better..if u r looking for a music phone then go for sony or samsung.
which are better between LG L4 single/dual and sony xperia E single?. same price, cpu speed, os, RAM.
the only difference is cpu type, mediatek and qualcomm.
and i want to know if 512mb is powerful enough to run jelly bean without lags, especially with apps such as FB, twitter, whatsapp, line, path, are all running in background.
chinna101094, 30 Jul 2013same problem bro.:) but phn was awsm can you tell about the music experience. compare with other brands.
Am going to buy this soon. Basically am a music lover. Before buy i want to make sure about the music experience in earphone and loud speaker. I never experienced music in lg models. Can anyone tell me the music experience compare with other brands like sony,samsung,nokia.