LG Optimus L5 Dual E615 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.5
6.6
6.4

It's amazing but i couldn't find the file manager to see my files on the memory card.

• 2014-01-06 17:34
  • S0u6

> In reply to sharwan sharma @ 2013-12-27 08:30 from U$4H - click to readI don't believe your comment, it 's bias perspective. It 's best phone among the same price. Dual sim capacity is function at any time. But once I bought it, I decided to buy it within one week. Nice feature but bad work !

• 2014-01-04 17:38
  • U$N}

Greetings,

I have a perplexing issue concerning my LG Optimus L5 Dual E615. From the onset, I kept receiving a “Secure Booting” error. I contacted the LG Support Service via the app provided on the phone, but was told that since it was not manufactured in the USA, they could not assist.

To restart the phone I had to constantly take out the battery and put it back in. I was advised that in order to remedy the situation I could do one of two things – (1) Change the operating system or (2) Restore Factory Settings. I chose the latter. After restoring factory settings, my browser completely disappeared and I have absolutely no clue whatsoever on how to affix a browser to my device. Can you kindly lend some insight?

Admittedly, I am not very tech savvy, but I have downloaded the LG PC Suite II to my laptop and have been informed that APK files are required in such instances. I found a browser via - http://www.mobileheart.com/set...x&page=3 but that is where I am lost.

I also went to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co­m.nrace.android.install&hl=en and noticed the various APK files which are available. In terms of the LG PC Suite II, I've finally succeeded in having the programme connect with the phone, but that's about the extent of it.

In a nutshell, this is where I stand, but without a clue as to how I can install a browser, with no means by which to access the Internet, via the phone. Whenever I attempt to download any of the aforementioned files to the phone, I am not allowed to. Additionally, for some reason, the SD card is not being recognised and none of my attempts to mount it are being allowed either.

Any insight you can afford me, in this regard, is grately appreciated.

Signed a very dissatisfied customer,

I can be contacted at E-mail – luvsouljah@gmail.com

• 2013-12-28 16:15
  • P9b1

It's best smart phone of the world. Very beautiful and suite to use at any situation in the universe. It's too cheap and valuable in price. Service center in my country is very nice,solve your problem within one day. Camera quality is high effective and produce nice outputs. Summary, it's best mobile phone.

• 2013-12-28 12:33
  • sxdv

This phone is not good because it is very slow and not parfect range in dual sim..

• 2013-12-27 08:30
  • U$4H

Plz tell me frnds how to update in ics to jelly bean my Email id is nareshvelur@gmail.com

• 2013-12-26 20:13
  • rKBd

i m very upset with this phone this phone is hang very much games like subway surfer or temple run cannot run easy in this phone plz help me how to update my fone in jelly bean

• 2013-12-24 07:22
  • vQ%M

please if you have any update on this issue kindly mail me

• 2013-12-20 13:33
  • HHHH

Hey, I updated my phone to jelly bean via official update but my phone is just rebooting and showing me just LG logo and again it gets booted.
Please help me out.
If possible pls reply me via mail on
machokaalex@gmail.com

• 2013-12-18 09:46
  • fqLy

plz....plz..... jellibean updated this phone...

• 2013-12-18 05:20
  • uwTF

the phone is a bad one in the following observation: (1)you can't download on the memory card (2)you can't transfer files from internal to SD card (3)it doesn't support mobogenie(4)it hangs serious when full, and you won't be able to do anything. it frustrated me seriously, and i regret ever buying the phone.

• 2013-12-17 17:08
  • NaUw

> In reply to ehem716 @ 2013-10-20 12:41 from t7Px - click to readWe're having the same problem. Is your mobile already fixed?

• 2013-12-14 06:48
  • vxrd

Updated my phone software via official update using LG Pc Suite. Now my phone keeps on booting. It just shows logo then boots again. It won't go through. What can I do to this? Please help eidelwisecruz@gmail.com

• 2013-12-10 05:06
  • t7Xr

I LUV THAT PHNE VERY NICE phne .. one it verey nice looking and so nice phne .....

• 2013-12-08 18:53
  • U$4H

it's very nice phone it one defective processing in download phone had the some heat

• 2013-12-07 04:52
  • uv09

> In reply to krishna @ 2013-11-06 18:49 from v$Ct - click to readno dude .....very nce phon....1 tme restore ur phon.....nd u prblm...kk....

• 2013-11-29 12:27
  • K6mS

LG E615 ...dual ....good.phon..its lokng very nce...m imprss ths phon.....

• 2013-11-29 12:23
  • K6mS

Lg optimus L5 E612 is better then Lg optimus L5 E615

• 2013-11-23 06:06
  • P$6A

> In reply to Rushabhs999 @ 2013-10-23 07:37 from ttcb - click to readwhen its rebooting over and over just format it from the recoverely mode.

• 2013-11-20 07:43
  • fmRb

Fellow people using LG OPTIMUS E615 Dual,,Does this phone open google play?please assist mine just consume bundles!!!

• 2013-11-16 02:41
  • Nq57
Total of 492 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 Dual E615.