JELLYBEAN is working in LG E615 dual,if it is working. then tell me who it work like fast or slow,pls reply frinds.
PHILMENS, 26 Jul 2014This is how to reset your LG L5
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Then press the power button with t... moreis there any need for internet when doin this??
phone charge level??
reseting the phone??
Raj, 04 Sep 2014MY LG Phone is stuck on bootloop after OS update...pls help if any has the solution.please go to LG service centre..they will fix it.i got the same problem and got solution from service centre.
This phone is too slow..even after deleting rarely used apps it still hangs ..anyone with a solution to kindly advice
Nati, 06 Jan 2014It's amazing but i couldn't find the file manager to see my files on the memory card.open polaris viewer
MY LG Phone is stuck on bootloop after OS update...pls help if any has the solution.
This is how to reset your LG L5
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Then press the power button with the volume up control.
3. Whiles doing that the screen will change to android logo.
4. As soon as you see that, stop pressing the two buttons.
5. Then press the third button down on the screen.
6. After doing this the reset option will active.
the rest is easy so u can do it thank u
is been a month now i bought the phone but cant reset the phone through the factory settings.please help me cos i really need to reset my phone
How do i root this phone?
I do have an LGE615 and i'm nt satisfied with the performance..so i want to root it!! whats the best and easy way to do this??
I successfully updated to jelly bean and its nice first you need to download jelly bean for lg e615 and flash it using kdz
Recently I bought LG Model:615E IMEI:35475900168386
IMEI:356552006242382 MADE IN KOREA. I am not satisfied with the performance. Please confirm if it is original or fake. Thank you. Your urgent response awaited.
I'm upset by the phone.
2.The two Sims do not work at the same time especially when there is internet connection on one.
3.Always having issue with phone call/receive software.
4.Always having problems with internet connection. In fact for up to one month now I can't connect to the internet with the phone.
5. Automatically activate some software on its own, even it's not needed. Especially cell broadcast feature
Can someone help please