LG Optimus L5 Dual E615 - user opinions and reviews

3. camera quality bad.
4.android problem

• 2013-11-14 13:29
  • uu{y

my experience with this mobile is delay in FB opening & sudden stuck up of the phone.So I have switch off the phone & restart it.These are my frequent problems with this mobile & how to rectify them

• 2013-11-06 18:49
  • v$Ct

I officially updated the SW, installation was successful.But LG Logo appears, am deprived of using the handset which is only 4m old.

Please help, Thank you.

• 2013-10-31 07:45
  • 7tRq

i want to buy new mobile
i don't know which is better ????
sony xperia E dual
or
LG Optimus L5 E615

i want help plz
and i want to know the disadvantages of them

????????????

• 2013-10-26 17:32
  • fvxX

> In reply to Seiran @ 2013-10-18 03:10 from Mfx9 - click to readI have bought this phone, but It does not have good signal GSM ... someone can say me some solutions?

• 2013-10-25 10:06
  • L8RT

Hi, I have the same problem. i updated my phone via official update but my phone is just showing me LG logo again and again. it won't start. i don't know what to do.
Please help me out asap.
fatin_fatihan1112@yahoo.com

• 2013-10-23 22:11
  • PTGw

> In reply to Seiran @ 2013-10-18 03:10 from Mfx9 - click to readHey, I updated my phone to jelly bean via official update but my phone is just rebooting and showing me just LG logo and again it gets booted.
Please help me out.
If possible pls reply me via mail on Rushabhs999@gmail.com

• 2013-10-23 07:37
  • ttcb

> In reply to Seiran @ 2013-10-18 03:10 from Mfx9 - click to readI'm trying to update this with jelly bean, I've got all the files needed for the update. I also rooted and unlocked the boot loader also installed CWM Recovery. And my problem is, I can't get in to Emergency Mode (3 button combo). Can someone help me with this please? :)

• 2013-10-20 12:41
  • t7Px

> In reply to Anand @ 2013-09-30 13:22 from wMHH - click to readya know they dont tell you that before you buy. its best to read thru review for specs before buying a unit, this was a waste of money.i hould have bought what i really wanted but this was the only thing available at that time, darn it .

• 2013-10-18 16:53
  • R9q@

they forgot to mention this phone's ram is only 512mb :(,

• 2013-10-18 16:50
  • R9q@

> In reply to soore @ 2013-10-14 06:53 from tua4 - click to readgo to settings click on wifi and tap on the options icon on touch pad beside home icon click on advanced and you will get U R mac Address

• 2013-10-18 11:55
  • uu7E

it's funny how people comment on this phone. So far.. I have no problem using this phone. i even upgraded it jellybean and it is working fine. haha.. people who commented bad in this phone doesn't really know ho to use this well.. my question for them is.. "Did they really went to school?" hahaha.. peace...

• 2013-10-18 03:10
  • Mfx9

This is not a Poe but a junk. I regretted ever buying this junk. Nothing seems to work since I bought it. I hv takenit to lg center for repairs, yet no change. Please lg, you can do better than this.

• 2013-10-15 10:59
  • fsVb

how to get mobile LG E615 mac addres please help me..

• 2013-10-14 06:53
  • tua4

how to get LG E615 mac addres please help me.

• 2013-10-14 06:51
  • tua4

how to get lg e615 mac addres.

• 2013-10-14 06:45
  • tua4

how to LG E615 mac addres please help me.

• 2013-10-14 06:25
  • tua4

The outgoing calls and outgoing sms is not working.... when we dial the green call button the screen goes white for a brief second but it doesn't call at all. what is the solution for this? Tried restarting, taking the battery and putting back in, taking the sim and putting back in... nothing seems to work for the outgoing calls and sms...

• 2013-10-13 12:52
  • nCeQ

i was kinda thrilled when i first bought this android device, but i later came to regret ever thinking of buying it, generally i cant play games like temple run etc, the dual sim ish, isnt really wrking100%, d non data sim is almost always off, i cud go on, mehn, but the fone is pretty messed up

• 2013-10-12 22:35
  • NugV
Total of 492 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 Dual E615.