LG Optimus L5 Dual E615 - user opinions and reviews

LG

6.4
6.5
6.3

Does anyone use one of these phone an a koodo network if so can you tell me what you did please? I'm having a heck of a time figuring this out.

• 2014-01-31 00:14
  • 01KS

hi,i have a problem with my phone.sometimes when i take pictures with my phone,the next day it will close,pls any idea on how to retreive my pictures and the solution to the problem. Thanks

• 2014-01-30 23:32
  • fuN1

i experience that one the internet is connected through one sim it effected the signale of 2nd sim. Otherwise phone is good

• 2014-01-30 13:06
  • KAvs

Hi there!
Is there anyone who can explain me what is the difference between the E615 and the E615f?
I bought a E615 hopping to get 3g at 1900 Mhz band but NO Way!. It only works at 3g at 900 and 1900 Mhz.
Is this a firmware feature only? or there is a hardware restriction?.
The model E615f says that is 1900 Mhz 3g capable!
E615 or E615f?
Hardware or software differences?

Thanks a lot for your comments!

• 2014-01-27 12:25
  • PaGx

Best phone L.G E615,I am amazed with its clear photos,slim and of course cheaper but of the same functions.

• 2014-01-21 14:26
  • i55x

Very slow and can't connect to pc

• 2014-01-20 16:08
  • rvrn

Recently my phone clock has been losing 15 to 20 mins per day. I have tried automatic update from network provider but it makes no difference.

• 2014-01-19 09:47
  • nT3%

> In reply to Nati @ 2014-01-06 17:34 from S0u6 - click to readopen polaris office then you can find your memory card

• 2014-01-10 21:23
  • fsNF

It's amazing but i couldn't find the file manager to see my files on the memory card.

• 2014-01-06 17:34
  • S0u6

> In reply to sharwan sharma @ 2013-12-27 08:30 from U$4H - click to readI don't believe your comment, it 's bias perspective. It 's best phone among the same price. Dual sim capacity is function at any time. But once I bought it, I decided to buy it within one week. Nice feature but bad work !

• 2014-01-04 17:38
  • U$N}

Greetings,

I have a perplexing issue concerning my LG Optimus L5 Dual E615. From the onset, I kept receiving a “Secure Booting” error. I contacted the LG Support Service via the app provided on the phone, but was told that since it was not manufactured in the USA, they could not assist.

To restart the phone I had to constantly take out the battery and put it back in. I was advised that in order to remedy the situation I could do one of two things – (1) Change the operating system or (2) Restore Factory Settings. I chose the latter. After restoring factory settings, my browser completely disappeared and I have absolutely no clue whatsoever on how to affix a browser to my device. Can you kindly lend some insight?

Admittedly, I am not very tech savvy, but I have downloaded the LG PC Suite II to my laptop and have been informed that APK files are required in such instances. I found a browser via - http://www.mobileheart.com/set...x&page=3 but that is where I am lost.

I also went to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co­m.nrace.android.install&hl=en and noticed the various APK files which are available. In terms of the LG PC Suite II, I've finally succeeded in having the programme connect with the phone, but that's about the extent of it.

In a nutshell, this is where I stand, but without a clue as to how I can install a browser, with no means by which to access the Internet, via the phone. Whenever I attempt to download any of the aforementioned files to the phone, I am not allowed to. Additionally, for some reason, the SD card is not being recognised and none of my attempts to mount it are being allowed either.

Any insight you can afford me, in this regard, is grately appreciated.

Signed a very dissatisfied customer,

I can be contacted at E-mail – luvsouljah@gmail.com

• 2013-12-28 16:15
  • P9b1

It's best smart phone of the world. Very beautiful and suite to use at any situation in the universe. It's too cheap and valuable in price. Service center in my country is very nice,solve your problem within one day. Camera quality is high effective and produce nice outputs. Summary, it's best mobile phone.

• 2013-12-28 12:33
  • sxdv

This phone is not good because it is very slow and not parfect range in dual sim..

• 2013-12-27 08:30
  • U$4H

Plz tell me frnds how to update in ics to jelly bean my Email id is nareshvelur@gmail.com

• 2013-12-26 20:13
  • rKBd

i m very upset with this phone this phone is hang very much games like subway surfer or temple run cannot run easy in this phone plz help me how to update my fone in jelly bean

• 2013-12-24 07:22
  • vQ%M

please if you have any update on this issue kindly mail me

• 2013-12-20 13:33
  • HHHH

Hey, I updated my phone to jelly bean via official update but my phone is just rebooting and showing me just LG logo and again it gets booted.
Please help me out.
If possible pls reply me via mail on
machokaalex@gmail.com

• 2013-12-18 09:46
  • fqLy

plz....plz..... jellibean updated this phone...

• 2013-12-18 05:20
  • uwTF

the phone is a bad one in the following observation: (1)you can't download on the memory card (2)you can't transfer files from internal to SD card (3)it doesn't support mobogenie(4)it hangs serious when full, and you won't be able to do anything. it frustrated me seriously, and i regret ever buying the phone.

• 2013-12-17 17:08
  • NaUw

> In reply to ehem716 @ 2013-10-20 12:41 from t7Px - click to readWe're having the same problem. Is your mobile already fixed?

• 2013-12-14 06:48
  • vxrd
Total of 520 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 Dual E615.