LG Optimus L5 E610 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.1
6.8
6.7

I can't received any message coming from few people even my girlfriend. It happens often. Its always making me upset. What should i do? Thnkyou in advanced

• 2014-09-30 13:54
  • v0IP

i like it because it can minimize, love its good camera , but the battery.

• 2014-09-29 00:10
  • fufw

> In reply to abdul @ 2014-06-25 07:34 from vGkm - click to readexactly,,mine too behaves the same way..and duplicates sms weneva u receive them

• 2014-09-18 13:01
  • fnAY

hangs alot and duplicates messages...i receive the same message more than once

• 2014-09-18 12:57
  • fnAY

Note: for everyone that doesn't know, 3.5 jack audio does not support microphone. Only audio-out, not mic-in, but you still can use headphones with microphone to listen to music and stuff...
Note 2: Installed a pre-rooted rom, and is way faster than original (4.0.3). Deleted all pre-installed (useless) apps and runs way better, battery actually lasts longer now for a "slow hardware" phone. Charging it every 5 or 6 days.
If you're thinking of using the phone for games, skype, facebook, or apps like that, forget it. I use for small things, simple usefull everyday apps,phonecalls, texting, etc. Simple enough. For facebook, skype, games, etc, use a tablet.

• 2014-09-16 22:38
  • pX8P

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-08 11:55 from pIDG - click to read I have this problem and me buy a new battery the problem is solved

• 2014-09-16 14:05
  • rKHs

Just got this phone. Only problem at this time is that every time I try to connect to internet it says network not available. I have only been able to connect a few times.

• 2014-09-15 19:51
  • gQtv

my l5 optimus hangs alot and the messaging app fails to work frequently

• 2014-09-10 05:26
  • r05m

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-09 09:06 from tUix - click to readTry to take the battery out and replace it after 10 sec.

• 2014-09-08 11:55
  • pIDG

message icon is not working, if i click the icon its very slow and i am not able to see the message.

• 2014-09-02 10:31
  • vG4N

I root my lg optimus l5, overclock it to 1.1 Ghz, installed greenify app to hibernate other apps i opened, and it works pretty fine, it's less laggy, and facebook app is fast enough. I play fun run and it's work also pretty fine. So you need to root your phone and get a better system like cyanogen mod.

• 2014-08-19 17:40
  • d@b{

i have it for 1 year and i dont really like it. it is very slow compared to phones of the same year and same money range (and same hardware). gps/compass are very bad and updates in a few of its core apps made it a lot worse...stay away

• 2014-08-08 20:56
  • HBXG

this is a very bad phone also very slow i used it for 2 years it is the slowest phone in the world do not buy this phone

• 2014-08-04 06:39
  • T4tx

I have this phone around 2 years. Sometimes when i unlock the screen i see my homescreen widgets 4 times on it but the notification bar and the wallpaper is OK. And when i exit the browser with the wallpaper does not fit the for half a second. I went to the place where i bought it they sent it twice but they told me there is nothing wrong with it use without SD Cart and apps but the problem was not fixed. It is laggy but it is not a mid-range device so dont mind but it is unusable to use now could anyone help me how to fix my problems without crashing its waranty? Its long but if you can help me i would be thankful.

• 2014-07-31 16:57
  • 0ILa

it can use skype video cell?

• 2014-07-14 11:39
  • tevh

it can use Skype video cell?

• 2014-07-14 11:38
  • tevh

I bought my L5 a year ago. I thought that it was an OK phone for its price range. Of course, you can only discover its real features when you use it.
Battery life is OK as long as you're not using any apps which drags it down.
Response time is not good. It usually lags. I find myself using Cleaner app almost all of the time to clean out cache and running processes which slow the phone down.
Some apps, like Trivia Crack, are almost impossible to play because they hang.
LG removed the option to move apps to SD, so heavy apps like WhatsApp take up most of internal storage. LG should review this, since installing one game will practically leave you without any free internal space.
Screen sensibility is quite fine.
The camera is OK for daylight pictures if both you and your target stay still for around 2 minutes when taking them. However, my old LG KP570 takes even pictures than this L5. The camera has a flash but I advise you against using it since pictures don't come out well. It's impossible to get a decent picture under poor lighting conditions.
I try to get the most out of the phone by disabling unused predetermined apps like Maps, Facebook or games, which cannot be uninstalled.
I do not recommend this phone unless you only use it for phone calls, sms and listening to music/radio.

• 2014-06-29 20:26
  • L57u

very very poor hand set always hanging

• 2014-06-25 07:34

• PA7Y

Is LG E610 quadband/open line? Thanks

• 2014-06-10 04:29
  • Y946
Total of 1282 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 E610.