LG Optimus L5 E610 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.1
6.8
6.6

message icon is not working, if i click the icon its very slow and i am not able to see the message.

• 2014-09-02 10:31
  • vG4N

I root my lg optimus l5, overclock it to 1.1 Ghz, installed greenify app to hibernate other apps i opened, and it works pretty fine, it's less laggy, and facebook app is fast enough. I play fun run and it's work also pretty fine. So you need to root your phone and get a better system like cyanogen mod.

• 2014-08-19 17:40
  • d@b{

i have it for 1 year and i dont really like it. it is very slow compared to phones of the same year and same money range (and same hardware). gps/compass are very bad and updates in a few of its core apps made it a lot worse...stay away

• 2014-08-08 20:56
  • HBXG

this is a very bad phone also very slow i used it for 2 years it is the slowest phone in the world do not buy this phone

• 2014-08-04 06:39
  • T4tx

I have this phone around 2 years. Sometimes when i unlock the screen i see my homescreen widgets 4 times on it but the notification bar and the wallpaper is OK. And when i exit the browser with the wallpaper does not fit the for half a second. I went to the place where i bought it they sent it twice but they told me there is nothing wrong with it use without SD Cart and apps but the problem was not fixed. It is laggy but it is not a mid-range device so dont mind but it is unusable to use now could anyone help me how to fix my problems without crashing its waranty? Its long but if you can help me i would be thankful.

• 2014-07-31 16:57
  • 0ILa

it can use skype video cell?

• 2014-07-14 11:39
  • tevh

it can use Skype video cell?

• 2014-07-14 11:38
  • tevh

I bought my L5 a year ago. I thought that it was an OK phone for its price range. Of course, you can only discover its real features when you use it.
Battery life is OK as long as you're not using any apps which drags it down.
Response time is not good. It usually lags. I find myself using Cleaner app almost all of the time to clean out cache and running processes which slow the phone down.
Some apps, like Trivia Crack, are almost impossible to play because they hang.
LG removed the option to move apps to SD, so heavy apps like WhatsApp take up most of internal storage. LG should review this, since installing one game will practically leave you without any free internal space.
Screen sensibility is quite fine.
The camera is OK for daylight pictures if both you and your target stay still for around 2 minutes when taking them. However, my old LG KP570 takes even pictures than this L5. The camera has a flash but I advise you against using it since pictures don't come out well. It's impossible to get a decent picture under poor lighting conditions.
I try to get the most out of the phone by disabling unused predetermined apps like Maps, Facebook or games, which cannot be uninstalled.
I do not recommend this phone unless you only use it for phone calls, sms and listening to music/radio.

• 2014-06-29 20:26
  • L57u

very very poor hand set always hanging

• 2014-06-25 07:34

ram is very small

• 2014-05-22 16:31
  • K@c%

Hallo,
I am using this phone for 1 year. Buttery beckup great...if you are person who wish to use this phone only for phonecalls or sometimes viber, this phone is perfect. If you are younger person, you wish front camera, faster phone, tis phone is not good idea. Luggy sometimes very much.

• 2014-05-20 19:54
  • d@9B

> In reply to Neel @ 2013-12-26 14:15 from KA0v - click to readalways hang l5 phone.plz solve this problem

• 2014-05-18 18:28
  • 6PSe

couldn't edit my previous post that I posted my video of youtube with old channel.

now it's my new channel and the video is available here:

• 2014-05-13 16:13
  • gIUh

> In reply to Ixil @ 2014-05-13 12:16 from p6Tb - click to readsure. take look at this

xda forum about CyanogenMod 11 (kitkat) - http://tinyurl.com/lj6wegm

my youtube of my phone running CM11 with background apps running and overclocked to 1050mhz. and also battery handles good - http://youtu.be/b9e7UZ83lW4

• 2014-05-13 14:19
  • gIUh

> In reply to RenatoNismo @ 2014-05-06 21:49 from gIUh - click to readCan you suggest where to get the info on how to do it?

• 2014-05-13 12:16
  • p6Tb

bad phone, slow performance. Using near about 2 years.

• 2014-05-11 08:12
  • utee

My phn is turn off , only blinking LG word ? What to do?

• 2014-05-09 09:06
  • tUix
Total of 1293 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 E610.