LG Optimus L5 E610 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.3
7.1
6.9

i like dis phone very much.. always b satisified with what u hav.. i hope dat no1 can buy i fon for 11000.. so moreover i lyk dis..

• 2013-03-31 06:48
  • utNC

> In reply to priya @ 2013-03-30 06:17 from vGH5 - click to readdon buy this... htc desire c is best having similiar price

• 2013-03-30 15:47
  • 2SNY

I've got a problem on my lg optimus l5 (e617g), 2g network works but 3g doesn't. i've tried my sim card on another phone and 3g works fine. how can i solve this?

• 2013-03-30 11:14
  • S0u6

plzz

help me

ds ph is good or not

• 2013-03-30 06:17
  • vGH5

hey i cant log in my google talk ... i entered my password. correct ..... can any 1 solve it

• 2013-03-29 18:21
  • 9D7D

It is fun when it works, but it is hell when it doesn't. I spent all day just trying to get it started. It takes 15 minutes to scan the micro SD 32 GB. Once it finally finishes, it keeps restarting and the scan starts again!!! It is impossible to do anything with the scan running in the background. I couldn't even unlock the screen by swiping my finger over 4 points--it only recognized 2-3 of the 4 points. Entering the pin code is also horrible. It takes several taps to recognize each digit, then it often repeats. Deleting the extra digits has similar non-responsive,lagging problem. It is a nightmare! Now I know why it was relatively inexpensive. It is crap.

• 2013-03-29 00:39
  • nBAA

> In reply to Consumer @ 2013-03-05 16:05 from 3XcY - click to readwat u satisfied friend ???... its just waste lot of time in hanging... even to open contacts and phone its takes lot of time ... don lie my dear friend....

• 2013-03-28 12:07
  • 2Z9X

> In reply to Kimi @ 2013-03-11 00:45 from L5DH - click to readhey dear friend.... its not apt for basic facilities too... even to open contacts and call log , it takes much time .... ???? wat u reply for this ????? such an slow phone

• 2013-03-28 12:04
  • 2Z9X

very bad phone ever.... one of the waste mobile i have ever seen.... such a slow phone for doing just basic facilities like calling,messaging... dont buy this can buy htc desire c, samsung :( very disappointed with this phone... camera waste . resolution waste... LG Loss for customers Gain for company

• 2013-03-28 12:01
  • 2Z9X

my phone work slow .when mobile formet then work 2 or 3 days work good but same problems coming.phone book work very slow.

• 2013-03-27 21:04
  • 2ZYs

> In reply to tumza @ 2013-03-14 20:46 from f4d@ - click to readhello......if you want big screen at this size then go with this phone...i have this phone its build quality and looks are best in its class. when people see my phone they say so beautiful phone this is.Especially white colour.The touch is also very smooth...but it gets bugs some times......but at this price and company its a nice phone...

• 2013-03-25 10:17
  • utLQ

> In reply to salman @ 2013-03-11 13:32 from 6pBE - click to readYou cant use skype, since theres no front cam. Viber works very well. As for the other, havent tried it yet.

• 2013-03-23 16:09
  • t7Gu

> In reply to twosided @ 2013-03-19 08:51 from t7Xh - click to readSame. My phone restarts whenever i edit a pic on instagram. So what i do is edit i manually like in Aviary or Camera 360 then upload it instead of using IG edits.

• 2013-03-23 16:06
  • t7Gu

i find this phone cool..

• 2013-03-23 09:50
  • 2ApS

Can i upgrade my lg l5 in Android OS jelly bean? how?

• 2013-03-23 09:49
  • 2ApS

Can i upgrade my lg l5 in Android OS jelly bean? how?

• 2013-03-23 09:47
  • 2ApS

i have this phone. its a really low end phone. tho it has the hardware of a Samsung galaxy ace, it performs poorly compared to the ace.
i like the screen cuz its big, but is low resolution, so when you browse the web you have to pinch to zoom a lot.
what is really disappointing its the camera! awful pictures, bad auto focus, its just bad!
i think you can buy better phone for the price you pay for this

• 2013-03-23 01:49
  • KueF

> In reply to twosided @ 2013-03-19 08:51 from t7Xh - click to readMy partner has this problem too. I think it's a bug in the app...

• 2013-03-22 09:57
  • n7ux

This phone is very disappointing. It freezes almost everytime a call someone and I cannot hang up - instead I have to take the battery out. It doesn't read the SIM card most of the time so I cannot find contacts. I will never purchase this brand again. Previous lg phone was no good, this phone is much worse. Going back to simple Samsung.

• 2013-03-21 20:31
  • vmIM

It is over all good... satisfying speed, ok battery, Very affordable, more freedom compared to apple, For example, you can take out the battery, put in micro sd, and you transfer stuff on and off without any problems or program... I don't know about you, but I do not like Itunes for apple stuff.

cons: sometimes crashes, about the same as apple for crashing. It is a smart phone, so the battery lasts 1 or 2 days with medium use, compared to the old phones that last a week. BAD SCREEN quality.

Over all, I love this phone... and I highly recomend it. It does a lot of stuff, and is very affordable.

• 2013-03-19 19:45
  • 4A96
Total of 1250 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 E610.