LG Optimus L5 E610 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
6.9
6.7

This is the worst phone I've ever had!! It's slow at anything and it takes you 2 hours took look something up in the appstore! It's a nightmare to use the internet and I've had problems cause sometimes it won't do calls it looks like the one youre calling has his phone off or is not answering but in fact it's the phone doing weird stuff! People try to call me and it's like the phone is off but it's not. And don't let it fall cause even when it falls from I don't know your bed or a seat everything bursts out. The ONLY good thing is the battery. But I waisted my money on this crap.

• 2013-04-05 04:53
  • Ksh9

I've read the specs, but for all you guys (and girls) that own this phone, how's battery life?

• 2013-04-04 14:27
  • m}9e

cammera

• 2013-04-04 12:42
  • 0CP8

I really expected more from this phone, it costed me 250$ dollars but if you ask me i´d had spent 200$ more for a more reliable and faster phone, it takes about 15 seconds to call someone because the phone is bussy resolving other tasks, tried to format and nothing improved, bottomline, better save a little bit more money to get a better phone.

• 2013-04-04 00:35
  • 8ZbL

is this mobile support flash player or not

youssef

• 2013-04-03 16:41
  • fqe1

> In reply to lg @ 2013-03-30 15:47 from 2SNY - click to readwhy it is a good fone and i like to buy .i knoe htc dedire c is good but it got a high price

• 2013-04-03 15:55
  • vj1U

this mobile is really very good n its the best mobile....... n am using it from 6 months... :)

• 2013-04-02 14:49
  • 7qCe

It's a very nice phone and i want to buy it is it available in the philippines and whre i can buy it?

• 2013-04-01 13:51
  • t7MX

i like dis phone very much.. always b satisified with what u hav.. i hope dat no1 can buy i fon for 11000.. so moreover i lyk dis..

• 2013-03-31 06:48
  • utNC

> In reply to priya @ 2013-03-30 06:17 from vGH5 - click to readdon buy this... htc desire c is best having similiar price

• 2013-03-30 15:47
  • 2SNY

I've got a problem on my lg optimus l5 (e617g), 2g network works but 3g doesn't. i've tried my sim card on another phone and 3g works fine. how can i solve this?

• 2013-03-30 11:14
  • S0u6

plzz

help me

ds ph is good or not

• 2013-03-30 06:17
  • vGH5

hey i cant log in my google talk ... i entered my password. correct ..... can any 1 solve it

• 2013-03-29 18:21
  • 9D7D

It is fun when it works, but it is hell when it doesn't. I spent all day just trying to get it started. It takes 15 minutes to scan the micro SD 32 GB. Once it finally finishes, it keeps restarting and the scan starts again!!! It is impossible to do anything with the scan running in the background. I couldn't even unlock the screen by swiping my finger over 4 points--it only recognized 2-3 of the 4 points. Entering the pin code is also horrible. It takes several taps to recognize each digit, then it often repeats. Deleting the extra digits has similar non-responsive,lagging problem. It is a nightmare! Now I know why it was relatively inexpensive. It is crap.

• 2013-03-29 00:39
  • nBAA

> In reply to Consumer @ 2013-03-05 16:05 from 3XcY - click to readwat u satisfied friend ???... its just waste lot of time in hanging... even to open contacts and phone its takes lot of time ... don lie my dear friend....

• 2013-03-28 12:07
  • 2Z9X

> In reply to Kimi @ 2013-03-11 00:45 from L5DH - click to readhey dear friend.... its not apt for basic facilities too... even to open contacts and call log , it takes much time .... ???? wat u reply for this ????? such an slow phone

• 2013-03-28 12:04
  • 2Z9X

very bad phone ever.... one of the waste mobile i have ever seen.... such a slow phone for doing just basic facilities like calling,messaging... dont buy this can buy htc desire c, samsung :( very disappointed with this phone... camera waste . resolution waste... LG Loss for customers Gain for company

• 2013-03-28 12:01
  • 2Z9X

my phone work slow .when mobile formet then work 2 or 3 days work good but same problems coming.phone book work very slow.

• 2013-03-27 21:04
  • 2ZYs

> In reply to tumza @ 2013-03-14 20:46 from f4d@ - click to readhello......if you want big screen at this size then go with this phone...i have this phone its build quality and looks are best in its class. when people see my phone they say so beautiful phone this is.Especially white colour.The touch is also very smooth...but it gets bugs some times......but at this price and company its a nice phone...

• 2013-03-25 10:17
  • utLQ

> In reply to salman @ 2013-03-11 13:32 from 6pBE - click to readYou cant use skype, since theres no front cam. Viber works very well. As for the other, havent tried it yet.

• 2013-03-23 16:09
  • t7Gu
Total of 1278 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 E610.