LG Optimus L5 E610 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
6.9
6.8

> In reply to COPY!!! @ 2013-03-13 21:41 from m1v3 - click to readSamsung is a copy of Apple. Enuff said.

• 2013-03-18 07:44
  • uwWq

> In reply to emcee0720 @ 2013-02-07 00:08 from j3CH - click to readcould you please explain how i would move apps to my sd card using polaris office? it's giving me a lot of headache

• 2013-03-16 00:51
  • fsVb

i love my l5 , it's not the best out there but c'mon it does a pretty good job..
my problem is moving apps to my sd card? that's not possible unless i root my device?

• 2013-03-16 00:17
  • fsVb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-14 09:19 from NwLb - click to readNo to the first question, supposedly yes for the second.

• 2013-03-15 11:02
  • m}9e

hey guys....i read all your comments, i m impressed by the 4 inch screen size, noone really mentioned they were impressed by the screen size....i m falling in love with this phone cos the screen size is more of an attraction to me, however....i need to decide whether i should go for it or not...but i m tempted by all the positive comments. wish me luck.

• 2013-03-14 20:46
  • f4d@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-14 09:19 from NwLb - click to readNo it doesn't

• 2013-03-14 16:53
  • Hy36

i want to noe if dx fon has a frn camera n if it can skype

• 2013-03-14 09:19
  • NwLb

I never liked LG, but it never had anything against him, but this phone is a simple backup of Samsung mobile phones, like the button back and the only setting they swapped places, screen recorder, sound keys, I think that some functions are a copy of the Samsung Galaxy 3.

• 2013-03-13 21:41
  • m1v3

can any one help me how to move applications from internal memory to sd card

• 2013-03-13 17:28
  • U{KP

Any one tried skype, voip discount,viber in this phone,if so how it works please reply.

• 2013-03-11 13:32
  • 6pBE

> In reply to L5 Owner @ 2013-03-10 10:31 from vuIq - click to readWell, I've been using my ZTE Racer mainly for day-to-day apps (organizer, weather, and useful stuff such as ringtones, and whatnot) and Star Wars: The Old Republic useful apps... The only game I've played in the last months has been Drag Racing, though I'd be interested in playing Marvel Avengers Alliance (usually play it at home in Facebook) if it's available for Android... And maybe Urban Rivals... Those are the kind of games I play... As for social apps, I'm only subscribed in Facebook (at least for now) and I don't use it on my mobile since it's really slow in my little Racer, though I would use it in another phone...

By the way, many thanks for the feedback! :)

• 2013-03-11 10:49
  • m}9e

> In reply to L5 Owner @ 2013-03-10 10:31 from vuIq - click to readIts a basic phone, allows you to do what you have to do, but it lags if you play games. Remember is a phone not a gaming device

• 2013-03-11 00:45
  • L5DH

The L5 is actually a pretty good phone compaired to some others in the exact same price range, its not a gaming phone, its a social phone, add social media apps such as Facebook and Twitter work fine on it, but games tend to lag and make the phone slower, by far its one of the best android phones with the least problems, and about the camera, its 5MP, fairly good, and it doesnt crash as much as anyother phone would... Its a good social phone, for both texting, calling and apps, just not a gaming phone...

• 2013-03-10 10:31
  • vuIq

By the way, I own a ZTE Racer at the moment... :D

• 2013-03-08 19:34

Hey!

Between this phone, Samsung Galaxy Mini (the first one) and Huawei Y201 Pro, which one would you buy? People with this phone, does it give any problems on the long run?

Thanks!

• 2013-03-08 16:40
  • m}9e

recently the l5 has been really slow.can any one tell me y?

• 2013-03-08 07:17
  • NvS7

the lg optmius l5 overall is a good phone for its low price. The phone does have some bad qualities like the camera but overall its still a good calling and texting phone

• 2013-03-07 22:53
  • 9I0@

very bad experience camera is very poor hangs more screen quality also nt gud n many of the games 'll not play properly.
overall nt a friendly mobile.

• 2013-03-07 03:28
  • XuRf

worst phone ...poor video n audio recording..n sometimes very slow performance ..
dnt waste ur money for it.

• 2013-03-06 18:32
  • U{vP

If u all didnt satisfy of this Lg otimus L5 because of bit slow, just buy new phone with quad core, high price, high performance...(thinks fast)

• 2013-03-06 02:58
  • tA$a
Total of 1268 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 E610.