LG Optimus L5 E610 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
6.9
6.7

> In reply to twosided @ 2013-03-19 08:51 from t7Xh - click to readSame. My phone restarts whenever i edit a pic on instagram. So what i do is edit i manually like in Aviary or Camera 360 then upload it instead of using IG edits.

• 2013-03-23 16:06
  • t7Gu

i find this phone cool..

• 2013-03-23 09:50
  • 2ApS

Can i upgrade my lg l5 in Android OS jelly bean? how?

• 2013-03-23 09:49
  • 2ApS

Can i upgrade my lg l5 in Android OS jelly bean? how?

• 2013-03-23 09:47
  • 2ApS

i have this phone. its a really low end phone. tho it has the hardware of a Samsung galaxy ace, it performs poorly compared to the ace.
i like the screen cuz its big, but is low resolution, so when you browse the web you have to pinch to zoom a lot.
what is really disappointing its the camera! awful pictures, bad auto focus, its just bad!
i think you can buy better phone for the price you pay for this

• 2013-03-23 01:49
  • KueF

> In reply to twosided @ 2013-03-19 08:51 from t7Xh - click to readMy partner has this problem too. I think it's a bug in the app...

• 2013-03-22 09:57
  • n7ux

This phone is very disappointing. It freezes almost everytime a call someone and I cannot hang up - instead I have to take the battery out. It doesn't read the SIM card most of the time so I cannot find contacts. I will never purchase this brand again. Previous lg phone was no good, this phone is much worse. Going back to simple Samsung.

• 2013-03-21 20:31
  • vmIM

It is over all good... satisfying speed, ok battery, Very affordable, more freedom compared to apple, For example, you can take out the battery, put in micro sd, and you transfer stuff on and off without any problems or program... I don't know about you, but I do not like Itunes for apple stuff.

cons: sometimes crashes, about the same as apple for crashing. It is a smart phone, so the battery lasts 1 or 2 days with medium use, compared to the old phones that last a week. BAD SCREEN quality.

Over all, I love this phone... and I highly recomend it. It does a lot of stuff, and is very affordable.

• 2013-03-19 19:45
  • 4A96

When i upload a picture on instagram and i edit it using instagram, my phone will restart.. i don't know why.. but if i upload it on normal mode it can upload..what seems to be the problem? Can any1 help me?

• 2013-03-19 08:51
  • t7Xh

display is very very bad,if lg products like this device lg company will finish soon.

• 2013-03-18 16:07
  • HBEt

> In reply to COPY!!! @ 2013-03-13 21:41 from m1v3 - click to readSamsung is a copy of Apple. Enuff said.

• 2013-03-18 07:44
  • uwWq

> In reply to emcee0720 @ 2013-02-07 00:08 from j3CH - click to readcould you please explain how i would move apps to my sd card using polaris office? it's giving me a lot of headache

• 2013-03-16 00:51
  • fsVb

i love my l5 , it's not the best out there but c'mon it does a pretty good job..
my problem is moving apps to my sd card? that's not possible unless i root my device?

• 2013-03-16 00:17
  • fsVb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-14 09:19 from NwLb - click to readNo to the first question, supposedly yes for the second.

• 2013-03-15 11:02
  • m}9e

hey guys....i read all your comments, i m impressed by the 4 inch screen size, noone really mentioned they were impressed by the screen size....i m falling in love with this phone cos the screen size is more of an attraction to me, however....i need to decide whether i should go for it or not...but i m tempted by all the positive comments. wish me luck.

• 2013-03-14 20:46
  • f4d@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-14 09:19 from NwLb - click to readNo it doesn't

• 2013-03-14 16:53
  • Hy36

i want to noe if dx fon has a frn camera n if it can skype

• 2013-03-14 09:19
  • NwLb

I never liked LG, but it never had anything against him, but this phone is a simple backup of Samsung mobile phones, like the button back and the only setting they swapped places, screen recorder, sound keys, I think that some functions are a copy of the Samsung Galaxy 3.

• 2013-03-13 21:41
  • m1v3

can any one help me how to move applications from internal memory to sd card

• 2013-03-13 17:28
  • U{KP

Any one tried skype, voip discount,viber in this phone,if so how it works please reply.

• 2013-03-11 13:32
  • 6pBE
Total of 1278 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 E610.