LG Optimus L5 E610 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
6.9
6.7

The L5 is actually a pretty good phone compaired to some others in the exact same price range, its not a gaming phone, its a social phone, add social media apps such as Facebook and Twitter work fine on it, but games tend to lag and make the phone slower, by far its one of the best android phones with the least problems, and about the camera, its 5MP, fairly good, and it doesnt crash as much as anyother phone would... Its a good social phone, for both texting, calling and apps, just not a gaming phone...

• 2013-03-10 10:31
  • vuIq

By the way, I own a ZTE Racer at the moment... :D

• 2013-03-08 19:34
  • m}9e

Hey!

Between this phone, Samsung Galaxy Mini (the first one) and Huawei Y201 Pro, which one would you buy? People with this phone, does it give any problems on the long run?

Thanks!

• 2013-03-08 16:40
  • m}9e

recently the l5 has been really slow.can any one tell me y?

• 2013-03-08 07:17
  • NvS7

the lg optmius l5 overall is a good phone for its low price. The phone does have some bad qualities like the camera but overall its still a good calling and texting phone

• 2013-03-07 22:53
  • 9I0@

very bad experience camera is very poor hangs more screen quality also nt gud n many of the games 'll not play properly.
overall nt a friendly mobile.

• 2013-03-07 03:28
  • XuRf

worst phone ...poor video n audio recording..n sometimes very slow performance ..
dnt waste ur money for it.

• 2013-03-06 18:32
  • U{vP

If u all didnt satisfy of this Lg otimus L5 because of bit slow, just buy new phone with quad core, high price, high performance...(thinks fast)

• 2013-03-06 02:58
  • tA$a

Am using it for 3 months. Of late I experience the following problem. I receive a call-I hold the phone near the ear - Immediately it is disconnected. Please suggest a remedy.
R.Ramaswami

• 2013-03-05 17:20
  • t1$E

i really don't know why you are complaining about this model.i am really satisfied by performance,design and obviously by features.my advice is don't root-ed & don't mess with custom ROM's ,stock ROM it is almost best for it!

• 2013-03-05 16:05
  • 3XcY
  • F

how to speed up this
phone its working little slower pls helpppp

• 2013-03-03 12:59
  • uvnC

Does LG Optimus L5 worth buying for,y and y not?tnx

• 2013-03-03 05:04
  • P@1G

i just love the my l6 e610 phone but the problem i have is connecting to internet source pls, can someone help me.

• 2013-03-02 20:15
  • 6jXD

My LG Optimus L5 E610 wont turn on. I try turn it in msny times but its only blink with LG LOGO. Please I need your help to turn on it again.

• 2013-03-02 15:27
  • JFyG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-01 15:16 from jim{ - click to readTks for your reply. I've decided to get this phone. I hope the document reader can convert and save.

• 2013-03-02 12:59
  • K1FH

I dont find the folder explorer in my phone.
Can someone help me.

• 2013-03-01 15:18
  • jim{

> In reply to SKYjack @ 2013-02-23 11:40 from ve81 - click to readDownload the app for using the Flash as Torch.
Swiss Kinfe is very good containing multiple appln.

• 2013-03-01 15:16
  • jim{

I've used this phone a month and been very satisfied. Resolution is quite low but it's not a big problem to me. The phone looks really good and usage is smooth. This is my first smartphone and I recommend LG L5 E610 to all. Good quality-price ratio.

• 2013-03-01 12:45
  • S2eG

templerun does not play smoothly , please suggest a solution for it

• 2013-03-01 09:50
  • uuVV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-24 07:38 from utgi - click to readtouch is not good....and resolution horrible...features and battery life is ok

• 2013-02-28 04:32
  • YMHW
Total of 1276 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 E610.