LG Optimus L5 E610 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.1
6.8
6.6

> In reply to monique @ 2013-01-05 02:27 from t7xm - click to readthats my problem 2

• 2013-01-06 11:40
  • w0QT

Whenever I try to sign in to my google account, I get a message saying "could not establish a reliable connection to server". How can I fix this? *I'm on a 2G network*

• 2013-01-06 07:54
  • S0u6

whenever I try to sign in to my google account, I get a message saying "can't establish a reliable connection to server" . How can I solve this?*I'm on a 2G network*

• 2013-01-06 07:46
  • S0u6

> In reply to [deleted post]Dude just downlaod a file manager from google play .....it can do the work for you....

• 2013-01-05 18:56
  • rJQ{

I bought one of these for my wife because she wanted a girly phone. I have a Galaxy Nexus and whenever I have to do something on her phone it just feels pre-historic. It's by no means a bad phone, but comparing to the Galaxy Nexus this one is super slow and low-res. Nowadays the price difference is not even that significant.

Overall, it's a good phone. As a smart phone though, it'll satisfy you if you just wanna check your emails or browse a website. It has way too many options for my wife, so it suits her well, even if she decides to get nerdy. But for a hardcore geek like me, it just has too many let downs: camera quality, overall speed, super lo-res screen, no front camera for skype/hangouts... no jelly bean!

• 2013-01-05 02:28
  • mnjp

Hi Everyone..I bought this phone this December 2012 here in philippines, the phone is amazing and cheaper than other phones,high specifications but there is a problem with the storage, I can't move my media files like pictures, music, videos on SD Card, also my apps, I am now running out of internal memory. once you open an application you will only see selection force stop and uninstall, no selection for "move to SD card", even in the settings, you cant find any settings for memory storage selection for default storage. I started downloading different applications to help me move my apps and other files to SD card but nothing worked on this phone, Polaris office helped but only pictures, music and videos able to move to SD card.. I hope LG can provide solution for this big problem!HEY LG Management!your LG e612 is really great and budget friendly, please don't disappoint your users/customers!Do something please!

• 2013-01-05 02:27
  • t7xm

Download file manager and there you get options to select multiple file at once and the option to share via bluetooth ot other methods

• 2013-01-04 01:32
  • U{hn

Aside from the problem of transfering data from internal memory to sd card. How can I select the sd card to become the dafault memory storage?

• 2013-01-02 14:51
  • t7Md

> In reply to jaswant @ 2012-12-21 07:44 from JFAj - click to readDo you need to root the phone first before using the app. because it wont work. It still wont show any selection or option for transfering the file from the internal memory to sd card.

• 2013-01-02 14:47
  • t7Md

> In reply to iamcute14 @ 2012-12-30 16:33 from K7dH - click to readXPERIA MIRO is far better than l5.
Xperia miro has better & clearer display(165ppi), front cam.,more brilliant camera, & better design

• 2013-01-02 03:58

• rKcn

this phone have an amazing touch nd net speed

• 2012-12-31 08:03
  • rKcn

How to send multiple files through bluetooth i just can select one file ???

• 2012-12-31 06:21
  • fqir

Go for LG L5 I have purchased 2 days back and it's very good phone with excellent battery backup which last for 1.5 day with good usage. dual sim is also working very fine and it's cheaper than samsung.

• 2012-12-30 18:58
  • fCGB

im trying to choose lg optimus l5 or sony xperia miro please help me guys what is the best smartphone. because sony xperia miro have front view camera lg optimus l5 have not what is the best ..answer it pleasee thanks :)

• 2012-12-30 16:33
  • K7dH

im trying to choose what im gonna buy lg optimus l5 or sony xperia miro what is the best.and why please help me becuse sony xperia have a front view camera
please answer

• 2012-12-30 16:30
  • K7dH

i want to buy either this phone or a samsung s duos..need sme opinions?help

• 2012-12-30 13:57
  • fnda

> In reply to ronny @ 2012-11-28 17:00 from XNtq - click to readHey Ronny, I tried as you said, even after switching to flght mode the picture that was stuck uploading to FB didn't clear. It remains in the notification. Any other way?

• 2012-12-30 02:27
  • U{7r

Standby is more than 2 Daysssss. Hardcore use is 6-8hours. The only problem is viewing angle, resolution is Ok, we will get used to it. Sound is awesome. Internet speed is also good on 2 G. 3G speedis super good. Cam OK.

• 2012-12-30 02:20
  • U{Uj
Total of 1293 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 E610.