LG Optimus L5 E610 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.1
6.8
6.6

I have had this phone for about 3 months. It is painfully slow. Even dialing. And it looses the date and time every few weeks, while switched on. Cheap phone, fine if you are new to smart phones.

• 2012-12-12 09:59
  • fq0M
  • abhul ans...........
  • Rating0

lg optimus l5 this phone i love like this prodacts. lost 90 days i am useing but after useing this mobile i a m not happy. speed is very very slow hanging probalam( memary not full) and lots of time serviced this mobile all spear parts they replaiced till now my probalom not complet ............................................ d..................... b............................

• 2012-12-11 17:17
  • vGku
  • INTERESTED BUYER...
  • Rating0

Is the LG Optimus L5 E610 WhatsApp compatible?

• 2012-12-11 11:44
  • NH5@

should have put a scratch resistant screen

• 2012-12-11 10:02
  • Sbcq

Today I got OTA update...I had problem with dialer , it was very slow...Now s awesome very fast....latest update showing as 11/12/12!!!!!!

• 2012-12-11 07:53
  • utFx

Updated my L5 with new firmware V10D-nov-14-2012. Did not noticed any big changes. Still Android 4.0.3
Waiting for JB update

• 2012-12-10 14:05
  • H4Xj

Can anybody tell..
what is SET CPU???
and what is the use of same?
plz help...!

• 2012-12-10 13:13
  • vw7d

Updated Software version V10d-NOV-14-2012.

• 2012-12-10 03:57
  • H4Xj

Does LG acquire gorilla glass?
in this specs, it was not indicated, but when I browsed wiki, it says that it is cornoring gorilla glass.
Thanks

• 2012-12-09 09:06
  • x3GJ

I got my LG E612 2 weeks ago and my only concern is that, I can't transfer my saved datas to my SD card. There's no button to click in order to transfer all datas to my SD Card. Can yiu pls help me with this. Do I have to download another application for this?

• 2012-12-09 00:32
  • TfX2

i buy this fone in last month, i statisfy its working and i most lilke its camera facility.

• 2012-12-07 10:47
  • uv{X

I have had this phone for a month now and I'm really satisfied with this. Screen ppi isnt so bad as I thought, but my last phone was Nokia 5230 (that had 233 ppi I think) and I really can't see the difference. Performance isn't the worse also, usual games run without lag, only game I couldnt play is Temple run (but I have it on my ipod touch).
Anyway, when you are still considering I'll suggest you to go for it, you can't get better than this in that price (I got that with 139).

• 2012-12-05 17:16
  • Spq5

> In reply to Kate @ 2012-11-27 08:17 from t@Jx - click to readeven i wanted to know that...???

• 2012-12-04 15:30
  • XNtq

This phone is value for money, it can do all the things smart phones can do. LG, kudos

• 2012-12-04 15:01
  • M$Fu

Best and most value for money!!! it has android 4.0.3 and large display 5mp camera enough of RAM and lots of goodies that usually can be found on MUCH more expensive phones (waste of money)

So if you look for big display and android 4 and are in the budget go out there and by it.

• 2012-12-03 17:15
  • s0Fs

I am using Lg L5 E612 from past one month. I have only a word " AWESOME "..... This phone is best for 12k, really worth of money. Lg mobiles are not so popular but l5 is really good. Don't go for L3 and L7 they are not worth for money. If your budget is around 12k, just go for L5....

• 2012-12-02 17:02
  • vGPJ

> In reply to Scientist @ 2012-11-22 20:26 from S7xV - click to readi dont have any lag on this phone, its working wery well , on nfs:mw is a bit lagg but after 1or 2min its disapear

• 2012-12-02 14:49
  • iK07

why people just look for temple run game, there r so many other applications which can be tasted, and all android photos do not give good batery backup, try to put ur phone on 2g network and low always brightness will give u extra backup

• 2012-12-01 09:17
  • tUrV

NFC (only in selected regions - optional)

• 2012-11-30 23:53
  • fnKs

i m using this smartphone.it is not for those who want there phone just like them because of small cpu of only 800 mhz there is lots of lagging in playing games like temple run ect.. its processing is also very slow.....

• 2012-11-29 14:34
  • utRI
Total of 1272 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 E610.