LG Optimus L5 E610 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.1
6.8
6.7

Ya.. i hav used LG 5 E610 and over all i feel the fone lags in camera quality... but.. the functional use , software updates, quality of handset is real value for money. One can definitely go for it.

• 2012-12-17 08:30
  • vbZ$

fair review lg optimus l5 612 in india
Sound quality is very loud and camera clarity at day awesome average at night
Display is good but viewing angel is very bad, battery backup average,net speed is fast than any samsung phone,all in all fair phone at this price,,,,,,,,,,,,just one problem is viewing angel

• 2012-12-16 12:59
  • Hkqq

Supports all the essential apps.i highly recommend dis fon for first tym android users.the build quality n design iz gr8.battery talktime is not as much as claimed,but its satisfactory.everytym i open templerun,for the first few runs da game lags...aftrdat no problm.use nextvid youtube playr for playin utube vidz even in 2g n pixlr-o-manic for editin pics.the official utube app sucks in 2g....in wifi its fyn.can sumbodybtell me how to move the apps to sd card?app2sd app is not working...it cant dwtect the presence of memory card in dis fone.so sumbdy plz help me

• 2012-12-16 04:30
  • rKms

really cool i like the respons

• 2012-12-15 09:32
  • fnru

if you are finding for a cheap, exceptional camera, fast downloading on mp3s and better on buffers for youtube,
this is the phone you must have!
i have it for weeks and i like it.
works great on instagram and pixlr (photo edit apps)
and the keys are very comfy to the fingers and it was so easy to type a text.
great value phone!

• 2012-12-13 16:43
  • vaN}

i like this cmra and this weight.but also bad this phone‘s disply quality.

• 2012-12-13 15:35
  • IWSR

Bought it last week frm snapdeal.really awwsum fon.i dont find any problem with the screen.

• 2012-12-13 03:20
  • U{FP

i only had this phone for one week and am in love with it. the keyboard is huge and fits my fingers. its soooo easy to use. i would recommend to anybody.

• 2012-12-12 20:58
  • nI1@

Compatible with Whatsapp, sure.

• 2012-12-12 15:22
  • iBtv

> In reply to Liz @ 2012-12-09 00:32 from TfX2 - click to readFirst you go menu and click poli office then click my files then you will get ur sd card

• 2012-12-12 13:08
  • utV6

I have had this phone for about 3 months. It is painfully slow. Even dialing. And it looses the date and time every few weeks, while switched on. Cheap phone, fine if you are new to smart phones.

• 2012-12-12 09:59
  • fq0M
  • abhul ans...........
  • Rating0

lg optimus l5 this phone i love like this prodacts. lost 90 days i am useing but after useing this mobile i a m not happy. speed is very very slow hanging probalam( memary not full) and lots of time serviced this mobile all spear parts they replaiced till now my probalom not complet ............................................ d..................... b............................

• 2012-12-11 17:17
  • vGku
  • INTERESTED BUYER...
  • Rating0

Is the LG Optimus L5 E610 WhatsApp compatible?

• 2012-12-11 11:44
  • NH5@

should have put a scratch resistant screen

• 2012-12-11 10:02
  • Sbcq

Today I got OTA update...I had problem with dialer , it was very slow...Now s awesome very fast....latest update showing as 11/12/12!!!!!!

• 2012-12-11 07:53
  • utFx

Updated my L5 with new firmware V10D-nov-14-2012. Did not noticed any big changes. Still Android 4.0.3
Waiting for JB update

• 2012-12-10 14:05
  • H4Xj

Can anybody tell..
what is SET CPU???
and what is the use of same?
plz help...!

• 2012-12-10 13:13
  • vw7d

Updated Software version V10d-NOV-14-2012.

• 2012-12-10 03:57
  • H4Xj

Does LG acquire gorilla glass?
in this specs, it was not indicated, but when I browsed wiki, it says that it is cornoring gorilla glass.
Thanks

• 2012-12-09 09:06
  • x3GJ

I got my LG E612 2 weeks ago and my only concern is that, I can't transfer my saved datas to my SD card. There's no button to click in order to transfer all datas to my SD Card. Can yiu pls help me with this. Do I have to download another application for this?

• 2012-12-09 00:32
  • TfX2
Total of 1282 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 E610.