LG Optimus L5 E610 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
6.9
6.7

> In reply to vin @ 2012-11-02 15:10 from wdQ0 - click to readthere are really apps in the market that are not movable.. don't know exactly why but i also experience that on my other android phone.

• 2012-11-05 05:56
  • UD}S

> In reply to Phoneaholic @ 2012-10-29 18:27 from m5Ds - click to readThe problem might be the wi-fi connection. Mine works amazingly fast. I even watched a 23-minute youtube video on my phone. Fb and twitter is also superb.

• 2012-11-04 12:39
  • w0QI

Hi..what did you use to download youtube videos in this device? I tried downloading vids in my pc then transfer it to my mobile via LG PC Suite but the file isn't supported when I tried to play it on my phone. Can someody explain this to me and any suggestion on good video downloader? Answers would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

• 2012-11-04 12:37
  • w0QI
  • APKREVIEW4U.BLOGSPOT
  • Rating0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-03 03:30 from uFjb - click to readPress the Power key and the home key together and wait for a sec.You will hear a camera click and the screenshot will be saved in a folder named 'Screen Capture' in your SD card.

Or simply download 'Screen Capture Shortcut Free app from Google Play

• 2012-11-04 09:16
  • uuk4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-03 03:30 from uFjb - click to readdownload an apliction for screensnap!!

• 2012-11-03 20:17
  • vbTi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-03 03:30 from uFjb - click to readGo to Settings-> Call-> Call reject->Call reject mode

select "Reject calls on list".

• 2012-11-03 13:58
  • ut63

I thot of buying this phone can anubody please tell me is it better than galaxy ace and wethr its having a good vedio recording?and fm radio?pless.

• 2012-11-03 06:10
  • t}fu

can anyone tell me how to take a screenshot on this phopne pleaseeeeeee!!!!!

• 2012-11-03 03:30
  • uFjb

> In reply to Hasan Kamal @ 2012-11-02 06:42 from 2SGp - click to readhi-if u want to canect mass strog mode conect with cabl and select mode and wait to android icon get grein colaer

• 2012-11-02 16:10
  • a3FE

can i manage to block someone's mobile no in my lg5 phone?

• 2012-11-02 16:04
  • v0qE

Hey, i m using this phone since two month. it is nice phone but having one big problem and that is i am not able to move apllicaion/games from internal memory to external memoty (SD card).

• 2012-11-02 15:10
  • wdQ0

I m having the Lg optimus l5 but please any body tel me how to connect my phone to the pc in mass storage mode to transfer my data from computer to phone...

Please kindly tel me the procedure..

• 2012-11-02 06:42
  • 2SGp

Bought this phone 5 days back. Got a good deal 12.5K + Philips Head Set (MRP-1499) less Rs.500 for old LG Cookie 500. 2 things which I noticed is that in Android phones Message does not have folders like Recvd/Sent/Drafts etc hence less user friendly though its with all the Androids. 2nd- the recycle bin icon is not appearing if i want to remove an ikon from the home screen. So every time i need to delet the entire screen and customize a new one if i want to change. v Otherwise, 800Mhz processor is ok. Sound is not very high but ok. Camera Autofocus & flash is fine. Screen is big (actually biggest within this range of phones (bigger than even iphone 3). Looks even stylish with the flap cover.

• 2012-11-02 06:19
  • waV}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-01 18:12 from tR7C - click to readhow did you move music files to you sd card? i had music files transferred to this phone via bluetooth from my old phone but it's stored in my internal memory?

• 2012-11-02 03:43
  • Kg@U

The phone looks good. I wouldn't mind having it. Rite now I'm trying to decide whether to buy the lumia 610 or this one . To me now the lg is winning

• 2012-11-01 14:26
  • 3sEj

it has slow processor 800Mhz

• 2012-11-01 10:48
  • TL5j

> In reply to suraj pandey @ 2012-10-31 14:05 from t}j2 - click to readHi...
I m using this fone from 2 months...Sound quality is very good and the fone is worth 12k..

• 2012-11-01 06:55
  • utFE

well i found overall a gud phone by ur all opinion about this l5 phone bt ultimatly i want to know about tha sound quality fo this phone?????headphone sounds and all.can any one suggess..........plzzzzzz
thanks.

• 2012-10-31 14:05
  • t}j2
  • best for this budget
  • Rating0

pls dont compare this fon to Samsung s3 or iPhone 4s,,,,,,:-p
its really worth for this price......

IM USING IT FOR LAST 2 MONTHS

4in screen really roxx.... NO OTHER COMPARABLE FONS IN SAME PRICE RANGE

u can watch vedios comfortably....

typing is soo easy

flash saves most of the dim light shots

easy to take screeshots

quick memo as a notepad(
and no other models in this range with android 4 ics

slim fon

video recording 640*480

--------------
stucks while playing 1900p videos ( Who keeps it in mobile???)

pixeldensity is 144pi bt u wont feel that its less..... normal HUMAN EYE CAN'T DIFFERENTIATE IN NORMAL USAGE DISTANCE

better than galaxy ace n xperia liv with walkman...

sure ur friends who hav s3 will feel jelous.....

**best for this rate**

• 2012-10-31 06:36
  • rAMF

Best android phone in 12k. Love it looks. Much better then other in this price. Battery ansd screen is the plus for its class

• 2012-10-31 03:59
  • fCQU
Total of 1280 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 E610.