LG Optimus L5 E610 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.2
6.9
6.7

> In reply to iGadget @ 2012-10-24 14:58 from tha4 - click to readi suggest to buy for Lg l5 is better than l3 because it's speed and it's ram is faster than l3 so buy L5 buy
L3

• 2012-10-30 11:17
  • PG9D

Got this in white yesterday from cpw, nice looking phone with some good features, easy to use, colours of the screen have that washed out look and veiwing angels are terrible, camera is ok but the biggest drawback is how slow it performs! apps like facebook, twitter etc sometimes take ages to load and thats using wi-fi!.
Its such a shame as i do like the design and LG's own spin on some of the features.
Did a benchtest came out at a measly 2739

Score overall from me 7/10

• 2012-10-29 18:27
  • m5Ds

just bought LG LS e612......and it's fu&%$^ awesome! better than ACE

• 2012-10-29 15:16
  • v0qT

> In reply to Vicky @ 2012-10-28 03:42 from vusq - click to readI saw in manual that when your phone is almost or full,new text messages wont be stored/received. So check your phone memory, and make some free space.
Hope this works out.

• 2012-10-28 22:47
  • vGPC

Please users of this model help me out. How is this phone. The screen resolution is less and the screen is a 4.0 so is the screen pix-elating? How is the sound quality. I know its a budget phone i cant expect extreme performance. Want to know your experiences.
Plese share your experiences.

Thanks in advance..

• 2012-10-28 22:40
  • vGPC

> In reply to Hotelmedicis @ 2012-10-27 22:35 from n%6Y - click to readU. said it all

• 2012-10-28 18:23
  • XuSU

As per my hand on LG optimus l5,it is good than other phones such as ACe and Tipo,
Good Features:- big screen,metallic sleek design which is to good to hold,OS-Upgraded 4.3,capale to take Srceen shot,handwriting memo,battary saver,Good internet speed over 2g network,flash,

Drawback...one of bigest drawback no noice cancellation over call,

• 2012-10-28 15:19
  • KhwY

hi. im just w0nderng. what games would be souted for this ph0ne and how can i adjust the quality of the battery? tanx

• 2012-10-28 10:55
  • 7XHj

> In reply to Karthik @ 2012-10-25 16:30 from NL9c - click to readEven I m facing same issue ...date and time change automatically and I enabled automatic date and time and automatic time zone,Now there is no issue with the time.

• 2012-10-28 07:32
  • utFC

I have been using the LG Optimus L5 for few months now and my text messages don't show. Can someone please tell me why I can't view my text messages? They appear in the bar at the top of my screen, but if I click the message to go to the conversation, it's not there. This is getting very frustrating! Help would be good, thanks!

• 2012-10-28 03:42
  • vusq

LG Optimus L5 is the best value for your money. It is a fantastic phone for such a cheap price. You get a 4-inch screen which is unheard of in this price range. Most reviews are critical of the screen resolution (380 X 420) which is the SAME as the iPhone 3GS. Who cares? In fact, the so-called "low" screen resolution draws less energy from the battery, so it lasts longer. The 800 Mhz CPU is fine. Ok, it's not lightening fast like a dual-core 1.5 Mhz, but again, in this price range, WHO CARES? I own this phone and it's wonderful, it loads pages and renders them plenty fast for me and the 4" screen makes most people with the iPhone 4S jealous. It's a great phone and worth the money.
PROS: LOW PRICE, BIG SCREEN, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (fantastic).
CONS: Not as fast as a phone costing three-times as much. DUH.

• 2012-10-27 22:35
  • n%6Y

can this phone take screen shots? any help would be greatlty appreciated

• 2012-10-27 00:35
  • uFjb

if u want guys a best phone i suggest iphone5

• 2012-10-26 23:34
  • RKpm

Worst sound quality
Touch is horrible
Screen is huge.but display is terrible
N worst part is my frnz are unable to contact me as acc to them I m out of reach....lg is terrible...cheap brand cheap fon terrible features

• 2012-10-26 21:34
  • U@Np

it is a poor quality mobile..........................

• 2012-10-26 16:19
  • t}Rj

Hi, I have been using this phone for a month. Date/time changes automatcially to some future date. Any idea why, I have disbaled all auto time set and Sync..

• 2012-10-25 16:30
  • NL9c

sony xperia tipo is better if screen is not issue

• 2012-10-25 11:48
  • v$AD

one day has overrrrrrrrr
by taking new brand phone nice phone butnt like samsungggg but its good and sweet looking

• 2012-10-25 06:04
  • tA{f

I bought this phone and using it for 4 days.
IT HAS A BELOW AVERAGE sound quality. Hollow and very poor and loudspeaker put in it is horrible. No sound filter. Sound quality is even poorer than LG cookie T300. Not in 100 miles near even Nokia Querty C3 business phone. Even worse than my 7 yrs old nokia FOLD phone 6061. All the other 3 phones i have show much much better sound quality which price Rs3000/4000 and Rs 6000 2/3/7 years ago.

I wonder why in many review sites Sound quality is described as Good. Does it have different firmware version!!!!

• 2012-10-24 22:32
  • 2SUM

Hi,Can anyone tell me which is best?
LG OPTIMUS L3 E-400 OR LG OPTIMUS L5????
-Thanks:))

• 2012-10-24 14:58
  • tha4
Total of 1280 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 E610.