LG Optimus L5 E610 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.1
6.8
6.6

I've been using this fone for 1 yr.Havent found much complaints except that once the display got a black line on it(spreading one)...gave it to the service centre n fixed it.i bought it for 12000rs,am so sad that it has lost its resale value now as the price has been slashed.root ur phone with these steps : https://www.google.com/url?q=http://forum.xda-de­velopers.co...XkyjnYYqA9YQ .can somebody suggest some good games for this phone(lag-free) like riptide gp2,raging thunder..etc.(preferably below 200mb)??..does it support dead trigger,pes,nova,dead space,assassins creed...etc.tried real football 2012 n its very laggy..frontline commando stucks after 1st mission.couldnt improve the phone's gaming performance by using chainfire 3d :(

• 2013-11-15 03:48
  • U@Zv

> In reply to gabs @ 2013-11-12 00:31 from Rc0h - click to readL5 doesn't have a front camera... If you wanted one, you should have bought another phone...

Either way, at least here where I work (I sell phones) front cameras are overrated... A lot of people want it, nobody uses it...

• 2013-11-12 19:06
  • m}9e

Cant get a front view camera wen im skyping.......sucks!!!!

• 2013-11-12 00:31
  • Rc0h

> In reply to rizafei @ 2013-11-10 02:11 from thiw - click to readDownload App2SD...

• 2013-11-11 17:04
  • m}9e

Can somebody teach me how to move my apps on my sd card? My phone lags and freezes evrytime I use it cos it's already full.

• 2013-11-10 02:11
  • thiw

> In reply to Al-Master @ 2013-08-19 23:40 from Bw}i - click to readI have a q., sir. Why can't I move my apps in my sd card? What's the problem with this phone?

• 2013-11-10 02:11

• 2013-11-10 01:56
  • thiw

its a nice phone...didn't faced any problems.

• 2013-11-08 12:02
  • X}nb

it is a waste phone it has looks but no quality it doesnt have the features of th iball companies andi mobiles those are very responsive and smooth if you buy a phone buy iball than this lg's phone they are cheaper than lg and good than lg

• 2013-11-03 10:35
  • KABB

This phone sucks... Its about a year and a half old and lags like hell. TO get hold of the jellybean update, you have to mess around with Lg PC Suite and its just terrible... Go for the Lg OPtimus l5 II

• 2013-10-30 14:41
  • mwmM

> In reply to Yiruma J @ 2013-10-25 07:47 from H0uw - click to readYou do realize Miro was released last year, right? :)

• 2013-10-30 14:35
  • m}9e

> In reply to joooo @ 2013-10-16 13:00 from fq6i - click to readMiro for sure, using miro for 2 years, great phone!

• 2013-10-25 07:47
  • H0uw

LG Optimus L5 E610 or Sony Xperia miro ????

• 2013-10-16 13:00
  • fq6i

It's an okay phone...the reason I say that is because it is constantly slow, sometimes the keyboard won't even appear when I need it to, or freezes up then deletes the writing I've just done, the games are also very slow...but I'm stuck with this phone for another year; how can I improve my phone?

• 2013-10-12 16:49
  • pKEu

Over all the phone is good..it hasvry gd batry bckup gd..dsplay..bt..only a thing..whic alwys dissappoints me dat..
I cant work on it..smoothly...smtyms..keyboard will not appear..den..smtyms..dialpad will take tym to come....
Will tll me..wht to.do..wd tbis prblm??

• 2013-10-11 12:30
  • U{d@

Will tll me..wht to.do..wd tbis prblm??

• 2013-10-11 11:38
  • U{d@

guys now u can upgrade your os to 4.1.2 jelly bean..
u will have a high camera and picture quality with some new features like cheese shutter..
new polaris office 4, task manager and new file manager and..
new inbuilt apps like play book, play music, airdroid etc..
seperate brightness key and clear key in notification bar..
beautiful switch on/off buttons in settings..
good battery backup..
new wallpapers and ringtones..
sopports new apps which was never before..

just enjoy above all new features with your old optimus l5... (now feel it's new optimus l5)

• 2013-10-09 08:37
  • H4X2

> In reply to meriam @ 2013-09-21 07:29 from vaPr - click to readSearch 'Root LG L5' and click on the XDA devolopers page used it and it's great.

• 2013-09-28 03:13
  • Rx9{

how can i improve my lg L5 it seems good but can it give me better results its slow and hd movies cannot play

• 2013-09-27 23:40
  • Np}F
Total of 1272 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 E610.