LG Optimus L5 II Dual E455 - user opinions and reviews

LG

8.0
8.1
8.2

after update the system some chinese words cant show out it just blank when i typed it. Please update & fix the bug LG

• 2014-12-16 15:28
  • PTGw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-29 11:22 from u1x5 - click to readPls tell how to update kitcat

• 2014-11-29 11:53
  • Hkt$

Using last 18 month not a single problem even battery life is too good i like the phone

• 2014-11-26 17:37
  • sSK5

It misses text messages..it might miss one out of 100 text messages but it's still a very serious issue..haw anyone faced this problem ? any suggestions please ??

• 2014-11-24 02:48
  • xvS4

IN LG l5 II Dual if you activate internet plan in your 1 st SIM, it will not work if you left your home network. I personally faced this problem. Then one day I alter the SIM position, i.e for internet I replaced the first SIM in SIM II position. From that day I did not faced any net problem even I was in roming.

• 2014-11-17 09:13
  • u78y

> In reply to sri @ 2014-04-10 05:53 from yag2 - click to readdownload swype keyboard from

• 2014-11-06 13:35
  • mEAe

Hi
This phone is good but the biggest problem of this phone is that internal memory is 4gb and just 2gb you can use.
Second: you can't move your apps to external memory so your device speed be lower than you expect.
Third; this phone don't have secondary camera
I use this for 14 month and I have these problems so I want to change my phone
All of thing in this phone is good except the 3 point above.
Navid from Tabriz,/iran

• 2014-11-06 08:22
  • pX9{

Knockon not working properly...its jst turning off the screen..bt it was not working for screen to turn on

• 2014-11-03 18:10
  • tTfH

i want purchase lg optimus l5 ii dul e455

• 2014-10-07 13:48
  • 2T2F

Hi, I have this phone for two weeks and what I can say is that it is of very low quality: it doesn t have touch vibration, which is elementary for all phones even much at a much lower range than this. Sound quality is by far awful of all phones I ve had so far, even worse than Nokia 100, and Nokia is famous for low quality music and radio sound. Call sound quality is also incredibly low with freaky noises in the background of the speaker s voice. I never thought this could happen for LG. I switched from Nokia to LG in the hope of getting higher quality but now I can say that Nokia offers more. Camera of course is also of low quality, so if you have this phone and you want a decent photo you better have a camera per say with you, or a different smartphone. And the LED notifications lack completely so in the dark if you want push or touch the 'home' or 'back' button or sensor you have to go by guessing. All these are elementary features that even a entry level basic phone should have. LG L 5 455 doesn t have them. I wouldn t recommend this phone unless you don t care about the sound, camera, radio (awfully noisy), and touch buttons. Nokia 100 (yes, one hundred) offers much better sound and radio quality. The only nice things about this phone are the wallpapers. If there is anyone who has a solution to make this phone vibrate at touch and light its LED notification buttons I would very highly appreciate the help. Thanks, have a good day!

• 2014-08-31 17:29
  • nDUR

> In reply to deenu @ 2014-08-27 06:35 from u{6a - click to readwhen every incomming & outgoing calls by lg5 e455 mobile set tower is out i both Sim? Please give solution is my email hsgupta4963@gmail.com
thanks

• 2014-08-30 02:19
  • 9xH{

> In reply to Riju @ 2014-05-20 17:47 from U{Ix - click to readApp can't move in this mobile and this mobile accept root but apps do not move in external sdcard.

• 2014-08-27 09:56
  • X}G0

> In reply to shiva @ 2014-08-21 15:45 from utGQ - click to readim losing tower when i call ....

• 2014-08-27 06:35
  • u{6a

when every incomming and outcoing call my network was go to out of reach on 2min phone is slow that time only

but all other better

• 2014-08-21 15:45
  • utGQ

Power Cord on my LG L5ii
STICKS into the socket a little 'too well'

When having to pull it out after a re-charge,
i can see this wearing out the port quite easily & quickly. Is there a 'proper way' to insert & release the powercord?

• 2014-08-07 22:32
  • LEMV

Power Cord on my LG L5ii
STICKS into the socket a little 'too well'

When having to pull it out after a re-charge,

• 2014-08-07 22:30
  • LEMV

> In reply to dk @ 2014-07-29 12:54 from Xut} - click to readYes! Removable battery inside ;)

• 2014-08-03 10:13
  • JKaI

Yes, the Battery is removable ;)

• 2014-08-03 09:28
  • JKaI

@can we receive call on both SIM?

• 2014-07-30 23:23
  • pmb4

> In reply to ruchika agrawal @ 2014-07-18 11:21 from 7tLF - click to readWhat about battery backup.

• 2014-07-29 12:54
  • Xut}
Total of 542 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L5 II Dual E455.