LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.7
7.5

Lg announce kit kat for this mobile.it takes nearly 2 months.we will enjoy kit kat.

• 2014-07-01 05:48
  • X0LI

Go to settings/apps then select app you want to move. Then see at bottom left corner there is button of move to sd or move to phone(if already in sd)

• 2014-06-30 08:24
  • 7wCv

> In reply to Mehdi @ 2014-06-24 16:45 from 3S6L - click to readYou can not move apps to SD card with this phone.
But you can always choose to root your phone,
and get more storage from deleting bunch of
preinstalled apps, which you can not uninstall.
That bunch of preinstalled apps are the main reason you can use only 1.78GB of a 4GB space.
SD card is meant to be used only for multimedia such as movies/pictures and songs

• 2014-06-29 16:52
  • s0NX

> In reply to shubham @ 2014-02-03 10:45 from uvF$ - click to readThis product is a budget low-mid range phone from early 2013
Low-mid range means that companies sacrifice most of the higher class features to make it more available for
a different kind of buyers, usually the ones with a slimer wallet. So... for a low-mid range phone L7 II has a decent preformance and features.
P.S. : it plays 720p (HD) videos with out any problem

• 2014-06-28 14:22
  • s0NX

Hi guys, i brought this phone one year back. its very good mobile, worth for money. But LG not providing update for Kitkat. I searched for kitkat custom rom but i couldn't find it anywhere. LG needs to provide update to latest OSs.

• 2014-06-26 12:58
  • Khtc

Hi Guys
I Have a Question About P715
I Cant Move Apps To SD Card
There Is No Option in Setting-->Apps--> any app
Can I Find An App To Move Apps To SD Card ??
Help Me Please....

• 2014-06-24 16:45
  • 3S6L

> In reply to Vishal @ 2014-06-21 12:06 from uvRv - click to readovercharging leads to shortening of battery life

• 2014-06-23 19:02
  • 7txi

> In reply to AkoCSamson @ 2014-06-20 08:33 from t7Et - click to readHi,

Yes, it warned us that if u listen the music with high volume than it will effect on ur ears, so it's good facility given by LG. I am also geting the same warning whenever I increase the volume (with headset).

• 2014-06-21 17:27
  • Mx@E

I bought this phone in in January...used this phone to its maximum ability and here is my opinion...in beginning i thought it has worst battery backup, but i went ahead to charge it half an hour more after full battery notification came and what i get till now is, 3 days battery backup straight....guys, this phone has everything except direct video call facility....its camera is the best, even better than sony xperia...just one thing LG should add in this is RAM, if it had 1Gb RAM, every second guy would have it, becoz 765Mb RAM makes it to Hang sometimes, but when you restrict background process to "no background process" 765Mb RAM also works great...till now, i had seen my android phone...if you are thinking to buy this phone, buy without any hesitation.

• 2014-06-21 12:06
  • uvRv

if I use earphone it has a warning that volumes down and i cant hear any sound when im using an earphones. :(

• 2014-06-20 08:33
  • t7Et

> In reply to mandar @ 2014-06-18 14:59 from KAEE - click to readLG L70 Dual D325 you shuld go with dzz

• 2014-06-19 14:20
  • K57v

lg p715 is very good phone , 5.1 doly by surround sound music player has lyrics very good , battery back is good its has 2460 mah it 35 hours , good with 3g net work

• 2014-06-19 09:25
  • utdZ

Any one has custom rom for LG Optimus L7 II Dual P 715?? I am looking for kitkat version specifically

• 2014-06-18 14:59
  • KAEE

Really good phone - weight less only the back panel is not made up of good plastic. rest of the features, speed, colours are everthing superb

• 2014-06-16 00:13
  • d$S4

Hi All,

Can any body help me as my phone has suddenly locked. I have installed AVG Antivirus protection. I have tried all possible passwords but it doesn't work. What is default password or how can I unlock my phone. M getting message on screen that your phone is lost or stolen, please enter your password.

Kindly help me at the earliest.

Regards,

Amit.

• 2014-06-15 18:30
  • Mx@E

Very good phone.smooth and multi tasking.you have to charge about 30 minutes after full charge.then excellent bettery backup

• 2014-06-10 12:39
  • 7wC6

> In reply to Gurmit Singh @ 2014-05-27 10:33 from S35r - click to readask your mother to press the clear button on the screen, try turning the phone if the button can't be seen from top drop down menu

• 2014-06-10 12:19
  • fj9P

Hiiii friends,

Dont buy this ph, i m using form last 1.5 yrs

better u go for MOTO G dual.

• 2014-06-08 16:17
  • sSKc

> In reply to swamys @ 2014-01-28 10:54 from n1H{ - click to readBrother same problem with me when i m swithing it off at night and switching on in the morning it is atomatically formating my data..

• 2014-06-07 05:41
  • t}RE

I hope that it wont disappoint

• 2014-06-05 09:09
  • fnkp
Total of 1087 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715.