LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.7
7.5

> In reply to Cutieee @ 2014-03-22 07:40 from uuTZ - click to readHold the down volume key + power button

• 2014-03-31 18:38
  • vbMk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-28 07:00 from Hkqn - click to readTotal ram 768 mb
Available ram 620 mb
Free ram approx 200 mb on normal usage

• 2014-03-31 09:08
  • vbM{

> In reply to abu zaky @ 2014-03-11 04:11 from PA7F - click to readCamera-front,3stars back.5stars
Speed-3stars
Resolution-5 stars
Apps capability-3 stars
Battery-4 stars
Sounds-5 stars

.all in all,, i love this phne...

• 2014-03-30 17:18
  • t7Xk

> In reply to mhina @ 2014-03-11 18:22 from vGwB - click to readYes it was great when it comes to its camera. But in terms of appx.. it becomes slow when u use diff. Apps..

• 2014-03-30 17:12

I recently got an update (P71510i-IND-XX). what changes don't know.can reply

• 2014-03-28 16:04
  • n1H}

Hi,
I recently got an update (P71510i-IND-XX). Any idea what has been bundled with this update???

• 2014-03-28 13:41
  • vbMc

How much ram is free in dis phn???

• 2014-03-28 07:00
  • Hkqn

Just updated 10i-IND-XX.
dono what changes.

• 2014-03-28 06:12
  • KhhU

> In reply to Subbu @ 2014-03-13 12:00 from Hxi8 - click to read TWO SIM are possible clik short cut data option and press sum time then select

• 2014-03-27 12:23
  • 2SGD

please download opera browser or uc browser from play store and try.

• 2014-03-25 17:51
  • n1H{

> In reply to AKC205 @ 2014-03-23 07:21 from bC6N - click to readit changes becoz when the screen is locked,the swipe style can be seen.but when it is unlocked it doesnt happen

• 2014-03-25 14:00
  • 2SUM

I m using this phn for 3months. I really love its performance. It has never given me any trouble except for one thing. I am not able to download songs or videos in this device. Every tym I try, the song or video is buffered and is played instead of getting downloaded. Can anyone plz help me to overcome this problem. Then I certainly will gv this phone a 5 stars..

• 2014-03-24 22:06
  • KAeJ

LG software has some bugs which are not noticeable in general but if you will pay attention, find that sometimes UI screen to pick incoming calls is changes to touch mode instead of swipe mode.
Also, the phone adjusts its acoustics to produce bad sound in earpiece when signal level varies or the phone is restarted.
Further, phone forgets its date/time settings when restarted.
Moreover, the battery level while charging is also fake/ not correct.

The camera is having a bad sensor for low light conditions.

The FM does not work most of the time and if it works, its signals are not stable, so useless.

Rest is good... ha ha ha ha....

These days, if you ask me about which android shall one buy, I would say, go for samsung. Although, samsung UI is leggy yet the phones are better in in terms of Camera, Music, Sound, Software updates and telephony. Best of luck

• 2014-03-23 07:21
  • bC6N

poor battery service

• 2014-03-23 06:52
  • ute7

I have been using this phone for one year now. (There were hardly any reviews, when I purchased it, so writting about my experience for others) -

1. Good mid-range dual sim phone.
2. It has good battery life - last whole day with moderate usuage.
3. Phone does not normally get hot, except in summer months slightly, but not a issue.
4. Excellent speakerphone (I tested it - slightly louder than iphone 5, blackberry z10, q10 and significantly louder than samsung s4 mini).
5. Nice colour scheme for dual sim implementation. One does not have to select every time which sim to use. You may have a different prefeence, in which case samsung implementation may appeal to you.
6. Cons- The ram is less and processor is slow. Using few apps , it works fine, but if you download and run lot of apps, it becomes slow.
7. Camera is average - both photos and videos. Samsung s4 mini camera is better than this one.

In conclusion if you want a phone which has loud and clear voice capabilities and good battery life then LG P715 is for you. If you are more interested in using lot of apps / games and camera features, then this not not the best option.

• 2014-03-22 23:43
  • GEwN

Can anyone say how to take a screenshot with tiz model....help me !!!

• 2014-03-22 07:40
  • uuTZ

This's one of the worst ever phones I have used! Like all Aldi's phones, this kept crashing & freezing, regardless of I was doing, in the middle of a call, picking up a call, or even hanging up a call. People kept complaining to me of ringing me and I don't even get a missed call. Messages kept coming up even after I retrieve it! I'm buying a new phone, never LG again

• 2014-03-20 21:49
  • vF0K

is the battery really drains

• 2014-03-20 10:13
  • v0If

Is This phone key pad light is not on ?

• 2014-03-18 04:13
  • 2ZY6
Total of 1060 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715.