LG Optimus L7 II P710 - user opinions and reviews

7.9
7.9
7.8

WARNING!!

Never try to turn on simulate second display in developer options, it will break devices and you will need to do hard reset

• 2014-10-20 18:47
  • 0x%c

i updated to 4.4.2, the phone was slow then i factory reseted, it was still slow then i installed nova launcher now it feels normal but im not really impressed with this update

• 2014-10-18 23:53
  • JKZ1

@darwell
i think you forgot this too:
- fucking shitload of bloatware!
;)

• 2014-10-18 22:51
  • awE5

Oh and I forgot - factory reset after updating is an absolute must, it leaves the phone somehow broken and without memory at all. After reset - as good as new and even better.

• 2014-10-18 11:02
  • nmwU

Hey, just want to add my bit on upgrading to 4.4.2:

Pros:
- phone is definitely faster and lagging less
- more internal memory free
- more RAM free
- no extensive battery consumption, in fact it seems to be optimised - I literally cant get my phone to 0% of battery
- optimised UI
- more sensitive sound settings

Cons:
- fucking shitload of bloatware
- no normal way of rooting the phone - no one cares about 4.4.2 on this phone so far
- did I say fucking shitload of bloatware?
- no progress bar on music widgets (sucks)
- fucking shitload of bloatware which is impossible to uninstall without rooting

All and all, I'm happy with upgrade. It is far better than I expected after reading all those negative reviews. Only bug I've encountered so far is that brightness of notification LED is fixed on 100%, you can't get it less - but who cares... Phone is slightly faster and less laggy. Only huge downside is that I can't get it root.

• 2014-10-18 10:57
  • nmwU

any away to root yet??

• 2014-10-17 17:26
  • tev$

> In reply to SUperNoob @ 2014-10-16 04:05 from vaSw - click to readNo wait, diregard the first reply lol. I have PC Suite and it says my phone has the latest version installed. (4.2) :(((

• 2014-10-17 09:20
  • 7XkN

> In reply to SUperNoob @ 2014-10-16 04:05 from vaSw - click to readHow about the P713 single sim?

• 2014-10-17 09:05
  • 7XkN

it is Recomended to Format your phone after flashing kdz for better and smooth experience... :P
KITKAT or JB firmware...

guys,it is grate!!
android v4.4.2 has got 100x less lags and bugs then on android v4.1.2

• 2014-10-16 13:42
  • JKUi

> In reply to Hunter Grey @ 2014-10-14 04:12 from v0qT - click to readKITKAT for PH P715 are already updated
For P713 Just download the kdz of CIS V20A P713

• 2014-10-16 04:05
  • vaSw

> In reply to ic3 @ 2014-10-14 16:10 from 0CHm - click to readHi

I had exactly the same experience for a few hours after 4.4.2 upgrade and hard reset until... I had to encrypt the phone according to my company rules. Since the encryption, it is a nightmare with about 8 seconds lag only to display the agenda or the name of the caller...

• 2014-10-15 15:26
  • b$86

> In reply to Gerrit @ 2014-10-14 09:35 from xZVt - click to readOpen notification bar scroll to right and click edit there will be edit button

• 2014-10-14 19:57
  • 0x%c

The GPS buton is now named "location"!

For all with lag problem: after i updated my 2 LG's i have a lag problem me to ... but after i reset to factory default settings and after i reinstal all my aplications, my phone's work's like charms once again!

Thx LG, great smartphone!

• 2014-10-14 16:10
  • 0CHm

Upgrade to Kitkat 4.4.2 works smoothly, but unfortunately the GPS button disappeared. How to get it back???

• 2014-10-14 09:35
  • xZVt
  • F

ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT WHEN WILL YOU BE COMING!?? (Philippines)
Is it worth the wait and update? Been waiting since July for the damn update.

• 2014-10-14 04:12
  • v0qT

Hi guys,

Is anybody here who experienced much slower GPS locking with kitkat than the jelly bean, or it's just me?

• 2014-10-13 11:21
  • 0EJ}

If you have slow home launcher than get Nova launcher it works like charm with all animations and hd wallpapers

• 2014-10-12 21:07
  • 0x%c

Finally i have got the KK upgrade ! I have checked for update for 1-2 months but every time i received this message: You are using the latest version. But today i have removed my Sim and i received the update through Pc Suite. New design, new application and a slightly better performance. I'm from Romania,Europe.

• 2014-10-12 15:41
  • p38E

11.10.2014 still didn't got the update.(Europe, Romania)

• 2014-10-11 17:08
  • p38E
Total of 1010 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L7 II P710.