> In reply to jordgy @ 2014-09-21 22:20 from JFpA - click to readIn my opinion one or three week :(
- 2014-09-21 22:34
How mucg longer do we gave to wait for the official release?? :(
- 2014-09-21 22:20
Music player is refreshed, like a facelift, more like. There is better sound effects, much more eye candy UI. Music player widget is missing, unfortunately.
Knock code is nonexistent. KnockON is available, though.
Gallery didn't changed that much. Only feature I saw is the ability to share the files through SmartShare. And I can't look in the menu, because that button don't work. :D
- 2014-09-21 21:53
thanks dude for this is there something diffrient in music app or galery?:)
- 2014-09-21 21:01
Some other objections:
-There're a whole lot of bloatware, which really slows down general usage.
-Menu button at the moment doesn't work (wrong key mappings)
-It is unrootable at the moment.
-Whole new camera interface.
-Sound quality is a major improvement. It now delivers pure bass without the need for expensive headphones and cranking up all the low frequencies in the equalizer (which I did in Jelly Bean)
-Stability really fluctuates, unfortunately. At one time, it works smooth as butter, at other time, it is so choppy.
-Apps install faster (again thank Kitkat for that).
-Finally you can install additional fonts without the need for root access (nice one, LG)
-There is a problem with CPU speed - there are thermal configurations file inside etc folder, which controls CPU+GPU speed according to battery temperature. It is a HUGE need to edit this file, so the clock speeds won't be controlled anymore (which results constantly smooth operation)
-Download speed improved (some games only took a second or two to download, while bigger ones a minute or two, as Jelly Bean couldn't offer such download speed).
-And no, it doesn't support HW acceleration for 720p videos. Hardware doesn't allow it, so it isn't right to blame software or OS, in that matter, for this problem. To my eye, it now supports codecs better.
-Battery don't drain that fast in standby as it did in Jelly Bean.
-Useless recovery, the same as the Jelly Bean has.
-Old style lockscreen (not like L70, L90 have).
-No new wallpapers out of the box.
-Quick apps(search and Quickmemo) by swyping from the bottom to the top of the touchscreen (a feature borrowed from L70, L90).
-Better (only some) benchmark scores.
-Some apps now don't crash as it did in Jelly Bean.
-A problem with permissions: you can't write anything within the OS - you need to either connect your phone to PC or pull out your SD card and put it to other PC or tablet and etc. It can be fixed only if root access is available.
-One interesting thing: Retrica now renders image much quicker than it rendered in Jelly Bean. Dalvik VM really does magic in CPU related operations.
That's about it for now.
- 2014-09-21 20:17
> In reply to airidosas252 @ 2014-09-20 14:28 from pEXa - click to readI quietly reading and excited until I reached the end...
- 2014-09-20 21:23
No hd rec? And pls try watchinh hd vid now... thanks for this
- 2014-09-20 21:17
Alright... First impressions after using V20a firmware.
- Phone feels a whole lot snappier. Memory stays ~200MB free. So, it does optimize memory usage better.
- This low-end phone finally got Kitkat. Yey!!! Firstly I thought, this was going to be a placebo, but I was wrong.
- It looks like Kitkat can utilize multiple cores better. In Jelly Bean, UI used both cores ~70%, but Kitkat usually uses 1 core. So, overall, UI will be smoother and less CPU intensive.
- CPU governor seems to be tweaked a lot. Been playing some resource intensive games, and CPU clock speeds usually went down to the half. It is either the Dalvik was really improved, or other unknown things.
- QSlide is officially available for P71x.
- ART is missing at the moment. Hopefully, LG will include it in future updates.
- GPU performance to my eye improved. That's up to the updated drivers, I guess.
- Dialer is a major improvement. When someone calls, a small pop up window will appear above status bar. When you want to mute it, this window will dissapear. I appreciate this feature a lot.
- AVOID stock launcher. It is laggy to much. Nova really is the best choice, to my mind.
- Video recording resolution improved; from TV to WVGA resolution.
- And, looks like, that dual sim version has the upper hand, because single sim version still didn't get official KitKat update.
- 2014-09-20 14:28
It's working kernel is there i have seen it you have to search p710 in that site search field,
- 2014-09-20 14:17