LG Optimus L7 II P710 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.9
7.9
7.7

My p710 Updated to kitkat, but slow now? Have a opinion fix it?

• 2014-11-10 06:08
  • IWUy

> In reply to SuperNOOB! @ 2014-11-05 11:04 from wYF4 - click to readman, why did u came back?
your suggested settings made the phone/interface move slow lie a grandma
put those settings on OFF and u have a teenager

• 2014-11-09 15:26

my personal experience on upgrade p713 to 4.4.2 (and a factory reset):

Positive:
- better UI
- about 10 applications (calculator, memo...) are QSlidized! which is practical. user multitasking was under question before!
- the total free ram (584) is less than before (619) but the free ram is a little more
- i think the cpu performance is optimized, i tested the battery drain for 'ninja fruit' on both versions and the 4.4.2 was much better (tell me if i had mistake!)
- i'm not sure but i think the KnockOn-On feature is more robust
- congratulations Memos now have titles! and other details such the control on music player on lock screen and..

Negative:
- sadly the home LED light has been weakened (maybe 50%) and its setting does not work!!
- the status bar system items (like clock, battery) were colored, now are a dead damn white

• 2014-11-09 14:37
  • awE$

The kitkat update is released throug PC SUTIT!!

• 2014-11-09 13:27
  • 3PJ4

> In reply to Blip blip @ 2014-11-08 10:20 from t75t - click to readUpdate for Philippines already available through pc sync. :-)

• 2014-11-08 18:56
  • t7Xk

Hey, still no kitkat update for P713?? I'm in the philippines (asia)

• 2014-11-08 10:20
  • t75t

im Back!!!
make your KITKAT much faster LOL... turn on your
Developers option and set this..
windows animation scale .5x

• wYF4

srsroot is listed lgp71020a can root by srsroot., but cannot root it fails

• 2014-10-31 17:15
  • tesa

Hi, what app services you stop in Task Manager settings? What services you should never stop? Thanks.

• 2014-10-30 19:29
  • 3nsC

Hi,I have a problem with my phone.My screen just blacks out at times and it bring me back to default screen. I can't open any website at all or apps more than several seconds. First I thought it's a bug on that particular phone,but I've replaced it with the new one and nothing changed.Has anyone experienced anything similar?Thanks

• 2014-10-30 11:18
  • LiXX

A possible way to make home screen more responsive, especially if you have widgets on it: switch to nova launcher, set "aggressive desktop" under nova advanced settings. You will loose lg widgets (ie. weather - use 1weather or similar)

• 2014-10-29 15:07
  • MvsF

hi, I used mine just with 4.4.2 and have mic problem and gps is bad/slow. i would like to try 4.1 without losing my warranty. how can i do it? (no rooting at least yet)

• 2014-10-28 11:26
  • 0CXN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-28 09:14 from 0EJ} - click to readThanks man, in some situations it doesn't work for me :(( . I know there are other ways to handle this microphone problem and whoever knows them PLEASE write them to mmvv80@yahoo.com (gsmarena may have some restrictions for posting names of apps )THANKS

• 2014-10-28 11:23
  • 0CXN

> In reply to mv @ 2014-10-27 10:32 from 0CXN - click to readJust turn on and off the speaker. It's works for me.

• 2014-10-28 09:14
  • 0EJ}

Hi to all
pls tell me the name of the application that can handle the microphones. people can't hear me when I'm calling (mmvv80@yahoo.com) many thanks

I have 4.4.2 via PC not wifi => and it as very slow but i've done a hardware reset and now it moves acceptable, but gps is very bad

• 2014-10-27 10:32
  • 0CXN

> In reply to makaveli @ 2014-10-24 18:46 from rqdx - click to readOn any phone (or tablet) a part of the storage is reserved for the operating system

Yes te P710 has little under 2GB available for applications but with kitkat you can move most apps on the sd card

• 2014-10-26 12:01
  • MvsF

I see just 2gb in storage, where`s the other 2gb?

• 2014-10-24 18:46
  • rqdx

The storage of the phone is 4gb, but i only see 2 in setting->storage !?!?

• 2014-10-24 18:40
  • rqdx

If i have flashed jellybean using kdz can i update to kitkat normally without kdz updater again ????

• 2014-10-24 06:49
  • IWUC

> In reply to kpbs92 @ 2014-10-23 15:16 from IWU{ - click to readYeah mine does too, and I had it reset after upgrade. Expecially annoying on incoming calls when it rings but the phone screen takes time to load.

What I've found on mine, skype seems to make this problem worse.

• 2014-10-23 16:16
  • MvsF
Total of 1071 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L7 II P710.