LG Optimus L7 P700 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.4
7.2

> In reply to kevin @ 2013-08-22 12:47 from 2Ux} - click to readI play Temple Run 1 & 2, Dead Trigger (predicted for dual or quad Tegra devices!) and more, completely normal, on the same device....

• 2013-08-23 09:44
  • MNT5

Its too slow,not supporting properly heavy games like temple run, hang frequently,touch not good...my LG P500 was much much better than P700.

• 2013-08-22 12:47
  • 2Ux}

• 2013-08-22 10:18
  • 2Ux}

> In reply to sanju @ 2013-08-18 18:00 from 9EPC - click to readIts normal to heat,my Lg l7s temperature is sometimes 43,it heats because he has processore,like computer,or laptop,imagine samsung galaxy s4,sometimes heats up to 55.

• 2013-08-19 15:03
  • JKVc

> In reply to t.i @ 2013-08-19 10:37 from N7DX - click to readSudden restarting is never good thing. Don't upgrade it yet. First things first, take it to service center or, also, you can do factory reset before taking it there.

• 2013-08-19 11:26
  • MNT5

My LG L7 has been restarting of lately.am afraid it might crush and never restart again, what might be the problem and how do i upgrade it from Ics to jelly bean

• 2013-08-19 10:37
  • N7DX

> In reply to sanju @ 2013-08-18 18:00 from 9EPC - click to readYeah, it becomes very hot sometimes and I noticed when that happens, phone becomes little more slower than usual...

• 2013-08-19 10:16
  • MNT5

Having a 5mpx camera, Why can't L7 record on HD 720p? is it a hardware issue? 'cause some phones like Defy+ for ex., use a software fix to get HD recording.

• 2013-08-19 03:22
  • L8fv

this phone is too slow and the main problem of this set is that it's became too heat while using the mobile data.....

• 2013-08-18 18:00
  • 9EPC

> In reply to chris @ 2013-08-16 01:21 from vj1k - click to readchris, now imagine Optimus L7 with 2 or 4 cores ...

• 2013-08-18 09:24

A ***** RATED.

im using optimus l7 for the past 6 months. So far my needs are met.
In fact, it SURPASSED my expectation of bellitling this Smartphone over
a real "computer" As an amateur & avid testers of applications for the likes of these smart computing phones & devices,even from those times were nokia introduced their java fitted cp's....I was also testing its limits in the aspect of COMPATIBILITY & CONNECTIVITY to every software in the market.' And this time, after all those years of trying diffrnt units & lead BRANDS"., This f....n! LG OPTIMUS has AMAZED me since the day One of use and fitting a a trial and error apps & progs there is, Even right at this very HOUR, i just finishd uploading huge files and abling it to sync & deliver what i wish in a media and expirements my ideas for a GADGET like ds one.

AND you know what?..... I GOT WHAT I WANT FOR I HAD WHAT I WANT.-in a SMART PHONE like L7.

Trust me ive tried, all the crash course through this phone, even CERTAINLY exceeding its xtreme capacity, but damn, this one still works out AMAZINGLY FINE & get the tasks done. Ive done media converters, video apps ,hi end games installs that are much way heavier to those n Google Play,. name them all, ive done 8 all, even d weirdest & improbables to Real Tech's & Pros.. But wow, it made the PROBABLES for ones lyk myself whos not a cert tech or pro, but im lyk most of everyone, a USER, a consumer. AND BECAUSE, IM A SATISFIED geek, I felt the need to post this one....
Lg L7 ROCKS SOLID!!! AMAZINGLY EXTREMELY SMART PHONE!!! A Perfect *****

Thanks
CHRIS GDM, cebu city

nb: sending ds thru my LG OPTIMUS L7 ANDROID.

• 2013-08-16 01:21
  • vj1k

> In reply to johnny301092 @ 2013-08-15 12:40 from MNT5 - click to readWell I guess you and your family are lucky with LG phones. My sister too had another mobile from LG which worked for 8 months and then died.

Me and my family will be sticking with Samsung and iphones hereafter.

• 2013-08-15 22:35
  • d%XW

This phone is exclusively awesome, period.

• 2013-08-15 14:41
  • NsdD

i actually like this phone, but the problems are so slow and the heat at the back under the camera

• 2013-08-15 13:36
  • PFV3

> In reply to Spikz @ 2013-08-15 05:15 from d%XW - click to readThe problem is that any other smartphone can cause you various set of troubles (like exploding in your face, burn in flames or cause overall non-satisfaction). If somebody has a faulty unit, that doesn't mean that all units are faulty. I'm using L7 (P700) for six months (or more, I'm not sure) now and I am fairly satisfied. It has its bad sides but, generally speaking, it is a very good and affordable model from LG. Every single app that I installed on it works great, screen is awesome, camera is performing good, never had any connectivity issues, internet (HSDPA) is very fast. I even got iGO navigation which also works perfectly (without lags or GPS fix issues).

• 2013-08-15 12:40
  • MNT5

> In reply to zizo @ 2013-08-14 15:33 from 9xF8 - click to readYes I may have probably got a bad unit. But the way agents are handling the whole issue is unacceptable. For God's sake no one knows who is the real agent even ? So won't a customer get frustrated ? I just want a money refund now and no more LG in my life.

• 2013-08-15 05:27
  • d%XW

> In reply to zizo @ 2013-08-14 15:33 from 9xF8 - click to readDude , If you get a phone that would probably explode on your face or make your bed catch on fire while over heating , your posts will not be a love message.

One more site with my experience. Read it fully and then comment.

• 2013-08-15 05:15
  • d%XW

> In reply to Spikz @ 2013-08-12 19:15 from d%XW - click to readMy wife have this model since 1 year and one of her friends, no problems at all.

Now maybe you are not lucky and got a bad unit, do not mean the brand is bad, your posts are full of hate, you blame the agent who you couldnt find, you blame the brand, you blame the service centre, yeah u blame everybody and u r telling the truth!!!

I live in the same country and have been in the service centre for ASG where they treated us perfect, so i wonder is the problem with the device or???

• 2013-08-14 15:33
  • 9xF8

Awesome Phone !!!

• 2013-08-13 16:29
  • SHPI

For the love of God , please do not buy this phone. It almost killed me. It actually burned. Please see pics here https://plus.google.com/photos/11182816652342931­4890/albums/5911279248786767681

My review http://forum.248am.com/viewtop...&t=30660

• 2013-08-12 19:15
  • d%XW
Total of 1937 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L7 P700.