LG Optimus L7 P700 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.7
7.4
7.2

L7 P705.been using it for a year. it has low ram and internal memory.The pre-installed apps has taken more than 1gb of its memory and very little is left. you cant even play candy crush in it.

• 2014-08-13 19:31
  • UD{8

I was forced to get an upgrade via Metro PSC from my older LG optimus.. At first I was sooo happy, as it does all the stuff my older LG didn't. Well.. Come to find out it comes at a price of a small 2 gig memory, in which most is taken up from the OS, and necessary functional apps. I bought the SD memory card, and tried to put anything I can on the card.. Pretty much nothing except pics, and a random game (only have 4 small games) can be sent to the memory card. After of 6 months of owning it, I am s tired of seeing msg's telling me "you have 650 kb left" Ihave disabled almost all functions. 2 gig internal memory sucks.. The phone itself is good. Shame on me for not knowing what to look for..

• 2014-08-04 06:32
  • 4{8d

> In reply to nhell @ 2014-05-31 09:12 from th1r - click to readDoes the fact that it has a this low RAM makes his memory for contacts lower than the other smart phones?

• 2014-07-18 14:20
  • 3SXw

it hangs very much in games (p705)

• 2014-07-13 11:28
  • bJhx

I used this cell from 2 month but facing problem that it doesnt pick memory card for storage.reply plez

• 2014-07-13 02:56
  • 6Q74

Be aware: this phone has only 390 Mb of RAM! It is allways lagging. Even the dialer has laggs!

• 2014-07-05 12:23
  • pkQQ

All of you who I think I'm a phone designed to be able to play with him, you're all fools. The phone is designed for chatting via: Message, facebok, phone, and so on, but on it can even play games, so it 1-10 10 + give your opinion, because it meets all the conditions, and the games have a PC, PS2, PS3, PS4, Nintendo and so on. greeting

• 2014-07-03 09:32
  • 0xH5

I have this phone for over 1 year and it have a lot of laggs. It has only 390 Mb of RAM which is verry low. It is extremly slow! Android 4.0

• 2014-07-02 13:29
  • TXMR

> In reply to nhell @ 2014-05-31 09:12 from th1r - click to readhow to update my lg l7?.thank you

• 2014-06-30 05:19
  • 7X11

the world is a fast loosing land in which to dump garbage,so i'm still keeping it.

• 2014-06-29 14:21
  • K7f%

> In reply to shansky @ 2014-06-21 08:04 from Rq{$ - click to readThis phone works perfectly well ( almost) in the beginning.. But after a year.. It sucks.. Not worth the money

• 2014-06-26 15:58
  • 3sa1

The keyboard lag is ridiculous on mine. The spacebar decides when it does and doesnt want to work. I hate this phone.

• 2014-06-21 08:04
  • Rq{$

My phone worked for about 3 months then I dropped it and the screen is completely shattered. After I dropped it again and now whenever I try to turn it on it has the emergency mode. Then it goes to turn on, but a sign always pops up saying it's to hot or to cold to charger is there anything I can do?

• 2014-06-14 19:58
  • r%jt

> In reply to Jojo @ 2014-06-12 16:01 from th1L - click to read i think it is software update.

• 2014-06-14 17:19
  • 25h{

there is a message notification on the envelope icon that there is an unread/new message but there is no message actually, how will I delete this notification?

• 2014-06-12 16:01
  • th1L

Appears to fulfill my basic requirements and performs well for its price bracket. Some negative reviewers really need to spend $1000 to achieve what they expect. Give it a break - it's struggling on really well for what it is. I'm impressed.

• 2014-06-10 07:03
  • 7t18

i got this like a month now and the 3 things i like most was the Corning Gorilla Glass , Dolby Sound , and that vivid clear IPS screen ...

pros

-Elegant Design
-good 5mp camera
-responsive
-battery life is above average
-great screen resolution , feels like H-HD
-with gorilla glass ,, you dont need to buy screen protector

cons
-512mb ram...... ram was not sufficient enough
-1ghz ..... fair performance but not for gaming
-front camera .. WVGA?? =(

fits only for the users that doesnt in to games ., just another basic phone (call,sms,browse,music etc etc)

i suggest to update your phone to the latest version. as i did., cause it really speed up the device yet less battery consumption.,., this will resolve the issue of battery drains.

• 2014-05-31 09:12
  • th1r

Does phone new?
Do you have guarantee?
How long is guarantee?

• 2014-05-30 20:58
  • p@$P

> In reply to alboy @ 2013-11-25 19:32 from sr2f - click to readU should'install "polaris office" on ur phone.

• 2014-05-29 17:52
  • t754

Does phone new?
How I can pay phone?

• 2014-05-25 13:13
  • p@$P
Total of 1923 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L7 P700.