Now I see why its cheap. 1GHZ Adreno 200..Thats a deal killer. All those other good specs then you see this '1ghz cortex A5-Adreno 200'!!!
Miikoo, 15 Dec 2012Can this phone cam. read Barcodes??WhY not? Install bar code reader from android mkt.
Does it support Office Suite including word/ excel editor? Does it have pdf
Ahmed, 14 Dec 2012Guys pls tell me , is this phone laggy and slow or run quickly ?
Does it have any other prob... moreNot too slow but not very fast. 512ram is enough for basic apps. If you wanna run heavier things like games, you'll need a phone with 1GB of ram at least.
It depends on how you use it.
Guys pls tell me , is this phone laggy and slow or run quickly ?
Does it have any other problem ?
Pls replay thanks .
I was looking for a midrange Android phone (under $300) and I was trying to decide between Xperia U and LG Optimus L7, and I decided this one because of the microSD card feature and the screen size.
I've been using it for 6 weeks and this is my experience so far:
- Very clear and fair-sized screen. Brilliant colors and definition, it was better then I expected for a midrange phone. Also, the screen is GorillaGlass, so it's difficult to get scratched.
- The android UI interface is very well designed, I like it more than the Galaxy's. It has some interesting features like hand-drawn memos and other cool details.
- The plastic body is resistant enough, I have accidentally dropped it twice it and had no problems neither stratches.
- Touch screen works perfect and fast.
- Speakers volume is ok.
- Battery is better than I expected, it longs the all day long with common usage, and up to 5 or 6 hours with heavy usage.
- Wifi and data work perfect and fast.
- I love the design: square borders, fair size and slim body.
- Only 512ram get be a bit slow if you have many apps. I recommend to install some app to auto-kill processes and free ram.
- Camera is a little bit crappy. The resolution is not that bad, but the lens material is very very weak so it gets easily scratched and your photos will look blury. I recommend using a transparent protector on it (even if you have a case).
- Only 4gb of internal memory may be not enough if you have many apps that storage things on the internal memory. Also, the android version of this phone doesn't let you move apps to the microSD card, so you might run out of space is you have many heavy apps.
If you're looking for a midrange Android phone with a good screen for reading and a decent battery duration, this phone is highly recommended for you.
If you are looking for a phone for gaming (or whatever that recquires higher perfomance) and high-quality photos,I recommend you to look out for other options.
I hope this helps you.
i am currently using this phone and it dont let me download apps from playstore it always stop when it is installing and a error message pop up it would always be invalid package data or insufficient storage available. i checked i have enough storage but it always said insufficient storage available. I cant move my apps into sd card even if i use apps2sd by sam lu.
they can detect my wifi name but they cant access internet.. what can i do to fix the trouble?
Had this phone for about a week now first experience with android phone but i have to admit im loving it has everything i need looks great big screen and besides its not so smooth browsing this phone is excellent for price
Ibra, 06 Dec 2012i have the same problem pls help usHi i m from india. I had same problem , software update failed when downloaded. Went to service station and they solved the problem. U can try updating by pc- with help of lg pc suite, if not working go to service station.