LG Optimus L7 P700 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.8
7.5
7.3

why the device heat up during calling using voip or messenger also battery level is down while using ? how can i stop application running in background ?

• 2012-09-22 08:37
  • T0tK

pls help me decide..

Im planning to buy my first android phone, i need it basically for video calling using skype or viber to be in touch with my boyfriend.

Which is better based on my demand, Xperia U or Lg Optimus L7?

• 2012-09-21 16:58
  • tWhx

Please find my likes and dislikes about LG optimus P705 phone
Good:
1)Display is awesome,can watch movies with good clarity
2)headphone is fantastic when compared to other smartphones, very good clarity while lestining music
3)Battery is fine
Bad:
1)Phone is getting heat very worse esp if we play the games for 5 to 10 mins continuously
2)the main drawback of this phone is processor placed at hearing speaker so if we receieve any call at that time we cant place the phone properly to our ears.
3)ram is only 512MB if we install facebook,facebook messenger,antivirus,rom booster,whats up,my file manager we cant play some games properly especially temple run

• 2012-09-21 15:21
  • M7Y1

i want to buy this phone can any ine tell me how is the battery life and speed of processor please help me users

• 2012-09-21 15:16
  • tUq{

Does It have Skype? or Does it support Skype application???

• 2012-09-21 09:13
  • 7wjE

can yo help me to decide wich phone should i buy?, is sony ericson MT11 better than LG P700? and why?

• 2012-09-21 04:07
  • Bh}{

I Love this Phone..

• 2012-09-21 02:30
  • v0em

> In reply to atan @ 2012-09-19 13:20 from Rxj8 - click to readhaving same problem as sarah - tried this and it didnt work, anymore ideas

• 2012-09-20 19:46
  • NU}}

this phone is all i need.... GREAT BATTERY LIFE!!! i dont need to bring charger.. unlike my previous smartphone... like samsung.. i even force my phone to drain the battery so that i can charge at night time hehehheheh

• 2012-09-20 18:54
  • 63By

worst phone in the history of mobile...!!!!dnt buy it...it heats up when using it somuch that when you receive a call u can barely place it on yo ear,,,oh my gosh!!!

• 2012-09-20 17:24
  • Lasq

I wanna buy this phone, but i've some questions in mind:
1) Can it play you tube videos?
2) How's the battery life and for how many hours it lasts?
3) How's the camera quality?
4) How's the experience about playing HD games,does it get heated?
5) can we move applications to external memory?
Thanks in advance.

• 2012-09-20 03:18
  • PxC2

L7 or Galaxy s-advance
(not much price difference)

• 2012-09-19 17:05
  • tA{g

Can L7 be used as modem for internet by connecting it to PC by data-cable?

• 2012-09-19 17:03
  • tA{g

plz can anyone tell me , why when i am installing application from android market on my L7 a message appear ( package file is invalid ) plz give a solution???

• 2012-09-19 15:14
  • Nvf6

> In reply to sarah @ 2012-09-19 00:59 from q{qJ - click to readjust change ur phone is use less and the major problme is hanging.....

• 2012-09-19 14:06
  • 2@k%

> In reply to sarah @ 2012-09-19 00:59 from q{qJ - click to readits because of the protector maybe you put a screen protector and it block the sensor. take off the protector and see the difference.

• 2012-09-19 13:20
  • Rxj8

> In reply to ram @ 2012-09-19 09:23 from HsF$ - click to readthe camera is good, youtube playing is good too

• 2012-09-19 13:10
  • v0qT

Iam planning to buy it. After reading reviews I have 3 questions
1. Is there problem in playing VIDEOS through YOUTUBE?
2. Can L7 be used as modem for internet by connecting it to PC by data-cable?
3. Is the CAMERA quality below normal?
Users may pls. answer

• 2012-09-19 09:23
  • HsF$

plllllzzzzzzzz!!!!!! help me when i make a call the phone totaly goes black but still makes the call... if someone doesnt answer the phone screen stays black and doesnt allow me to hang up HELP!!!!

• 2012-09-19 00:59
  • q{qJ

In India NFC technology is not available in this handset

• 2012-09-18 19:22
  • KSg2
Total of 1870 user reviews and opinions for LG Optimus L7 P700.